anything close to ephedrine?

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
looking for a supplement to help on a cut and dont' want to waste my money because most fat burners are garbage. i want ephedrine but i really don't need the appetite suppression that comes along with it. anything out there that boosts metabolism as well as ephedrine? i've used albuterol in the past but would like to go a more "legal" route

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
looking for a supplement to help on a cut and dont' want to waste my money because most fat burners are garbage. i want ephedrine but i really don't need the appetite suppression that comes along with it. anything out there that boosts metabolism as well as ephedrine? i've used albuterol in the past but would like to go a more "legal" route
There is legal, but not safe per se. Nothing really out there that boosts as well as eph without the appetite suppression besides an uncoupler, and not the safest route.

Adams

DrMorris

DrMorris

Awards
5HTP works Ok, but nothing on the market that is all that great. Sorry.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
looks like back to albuterol, i have clen sitting around but i don't know if i wanna do that again

Connman

Connman

Awards
Wasn't ephedrine banned or something for negative health effects?

I don't really know, but I thought I heard some junk about ephedrine being bad for you.

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
Hey.
A guy I work with has been useing Blue up by Controlled labs.
He said it felt like ephedrine but with out the jitters or crash.

http://store.anabolicminds.com/product/controlled-labs/blue-up-60-caps.html

Hope this helps.

JP.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Wasn't ephedrine banned or something for negative health effects?

I don't really know, but I thought I heard some junk about ephedrine being bad for you.
ephedra was banned because stupid kids in highschool would pop a bunch of pills and run around during 2 a days playing football and one died. ephedra was banned, ephedrine is still sold as an asthma medication. and actually ephedra was reinstated but were no long allowed to put 25mg's in a pill just 10mgs. so according to the governments theory u are only allowed to kill yourself if you're willing to spend a little more money to run the full amount

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
i'm currently using Leviathan + DCP stack

it's a great alternative to eph for those looking to cut... at least for me it is.

i get no jitters, just a clean energy feeling, and the DCP makes me sweat like Mike Vick at a PETA meeting.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
what's doesing like with albuterol? how long can you stay on?
i think the max is 18mgs spread throughout 3 doses. start off at 12 to assess tolerance than move up as sides go away. gets some shakes but not half the sides of clen. it's the only thing that has actually made me enjoy doing cardio. can run it 4-6 weeks i think and maybe take some benedryl at night for the last week to keep receptors up

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
synephrine seems to be in alot of fat burners but i didnt like it much

yohimbine