Test / GH boosters medical tests?

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
Sup guys

So i'm looking for a test booster and a GH booster. At the moment, powerfull has caught my eye as well as Novedex and Stoked.

In the supplement articles section, I wasn't able to find any articles on any of them. Have you guys seen any studies and articles which support the claims of these products? If so, can you link me to them please.

Like for example, in the powerfull description, it was saying that natural test production is increased by at least 53%. What study was done to show that?.. and how much of the percentage was free-test...

So if you guys have any links to studies on any test boosters, i'd love to see them.

Cheers,

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
a product which does both of that is IGF-2.... a test booster and GH booster... search and you will find ur answer...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sup guys

So i'm looking for a test booster and a GH booster. At the moment, powerfull has caught my eye as well as Novedex and Stoked.

In the supplement articles section, I wasn't able to find any articles on any of them. Have you guys seen any studies and articles which support the claims of these products? If so, can you link me to them please.

Like for example, in the powerfull description, it was saying that natural test production is increased by at least 53%. What study was done to show that?.. and how much of the percentage was free-test...

So if you guys have any links to studies on any test boosters, i'd love to see them.

Cheers,
You may not necessarily find any articles on the forum on the supplements.

However, if you look at the product write-up, there are generally references cited in the text, with a reference list at the bottom with articles that you can look up for further information.

Even better is to look at the ingredient profile of each product and do your own research re studies on what each ingredient does and its effectiveness.

a product which does both of that is IGF-2.... a test booster and GH booster... search and you will find ur answer...
Another, as mentioned is IGF-2. Highly recommend this product. There is a solid Technical Write-Up on the AN site - Applied Nutriceuticals - Better Results Through Science - with references you can check.

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
Even better is to look at the ingredient profile of each product and do your own research re studies on what each ingredient does and its effectiveness.

Another, as mentioned is IGF-2. Highly recommend this product. There is a solid Technical Write-Up on the AN site - Applied Nutriceuticals - Better Results Through Science - with references you can check.

Cheers for the site mate. Will check it out.

With Powerfull, novedex, activate xtreme and stoked, that's exactly what I did (looked up each ingredient). But still, i would like to see studies of what happens when those ingredients are being used simultaneously (hence testing the supplement as a whole).

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Cheers for the site mate. Will check it out.

With Powerfull, novedex, activate xtreme and stoked, that's exactly what I did (looked up each ingredient). But still, i would like to see studies of what happens when those ingredients are being used simultaneously (hence testing the supplement as a whole).
FYI: FEMALE.

Reputable supplement companies will have done their own studies with testing of the supplements to gauge their effectiveness in formulation before bringing the product to the market. Some have some test data on their sites in their write-ups. Others you would have to ask for.