Looking for stack with gains but no PH

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Looking for stack with gains but no PH


    Alright i have a few questions this summer im going to be going on DCP/LR/LX stack for my cut a question on this i know at nutra DCP/LR stack is under test booster catigorie but my question is i will be running that stack from late june to first week of september then in mid september i want to run something to gain some mass but not a PH, and i was thinking a test booster but since DCP/LR is considered a test booster is this a good idea?

    Basically after my cut i want something to help me make some size gains lean bulk basically without venturing into PH i have recently ended using 2 bottles of prime was happy but it cost too much to do again, i mean would a stack of like Drive/RPM produce results or should i go with something like disel test hardcore, im planning this now so i can just buy a bulk order in early summer for both stacks.

    Last question for a test booster since this is my first one is there any supplements i should take with it? or after it or just tapper down dosage?

    EDIT: Would there be any benefit to adding PowerFULL to my summer stack for better sleep and other benefits? or would this be overkill im thinking overkill just checking. I Want this to be a sick summer stack/ Fall stack


  2. I'd recommend Activate Xtreme stacked with Stoked.... you wouldn't be disappointed.
    •   
       


  3. Don't worry about running something for mass after the DCP/LR, even though it's listed with test boosters it's definitely for cutting ha ha. The Activate Extreme/Stoked stack would for sure be a good one and you could throw Powerfull in to the mix too. You should also look into a Mass FX/Hyperdrol X2 stack and also IGF-2. Just search around and get some info on them from here and you can decide.

    One thing to remember is that without proper diet and training in place to begin with these stacks won't be nearly as effective as they usually are.

    Best of luck

  4. Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot903 View Post
    Alright i have a few questions this summer im going to be going on DCP/LR/LX stack for my cut a question on this i know at nutra DCP/LR stack is under test booster catigorie but my question is i will be running that stack from late june to first week of september then in mid september i want to run something to gain some mass but not a PH, and i was thinking a test booster but since DCP/LR is considered a test booster is this a good idea?

    Basically after my cut i want something to help me make some size gains lean bulk basically without venturing into PH i have recently ended using 2 bottles of prime was happy but it cost too much to do again, i mean would a stack of like Drive/RPM produce results or should i go with something like disel test hardcore, im planning this now so i can just buy a bulk order in early summer for both stacks.

    Last question for a test booster since this is my first one is there any supplements i should take with it? or after it or just tapper down dosage?

    EDIT: Would there be any benefit to adding PowerFULL to my summer stack for better sleep and other benefits? or would this be overkill im thinking overkill just checking. I Want this to be a sick summer stack/ Fall stack
    DCP/LR is not really a test boosting stack.

    Drive/RPM would help you gain mass yes, while keeping you leanish. However this is generally a definition/performance stack.

    I would actually recommend using IGF-2. You can stack this with a variety of things: Drive and/or Activate Xtreme for great results (I've just finished an Activate Xtreme/Drive/IGF-2 stack with +6.787lb LBM and only -0.187lb BF over 30 days; see review post #358 at The Female Terminator Chronicles). It's also designed to be stacked with NeoVar Recomped (and I love the IGF-2/NeoVar stack for adding mass whilst staying lean).

    Aside from the staples (creatine, multivitamin, good fats, protein poweder, BCAAs) there's nothing else you need to use with a testosterone booster.

    You don't need to taper down dosages either; but depending on the product you select, some use a 5 days on/2 days off weekly cycle, while others you can use every day.

    As for "cycling" testosterone boosters: Generally you use for 8-12 weeks, and then have 2-4 weeks off, just so your body doesn't get too used to them.

    And as mentioned by muffinman, you need to make sure that you are EATING AND TRAINING for mass if you intend to bulk.

    Adding PowerFULL to your summer stack would be fine. If you did that you would actually get more of a recomp effect (provided your diet was set that way).
    Writer Athlete Coach
    INSPIRATION ~ FITNESS ~ LIFESTYLE
    Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose.

  5. thanks guys and girl im still trying to decide if i want to add PowerFULL to the summer stack but im certain im going to use IGF-2 in fall just not sure with what probally Drive but going to research more.

    I thought it was weird DCP/LR was considered test boost from what ive read it didnt really do that if it did minimal.

    Back to PowerFULL can i just add one bottle in at reccomended dose for like the last 3-4 weeks im already putting in close to 300$ in supps for the 9 week stack so i dont want to go too overboard.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot903 View Post
    thanks guys and girl im still trying to decide if i want to add PowerFULL to the summer stack but im certain im going to use IGF-2 in fall just not sure with what probally Drive but going to research more.

    I thought it was weird DCP/LR was considered test boost from what ive read it didnt really do that if it did minimal.

    Back to PowerFULL can i just add one bottle in at reccomended dose for like the last 3-4 weeks im already putting in close to 300$ in supps for the 9 week stack so i dont want to go too overboard.
    IGF-2 and Drive would be a great stack, but as far as the Powerfull goes I don't know if it would be worth it to add it in with IGF-2 just for the end. I believe IGF-2 and Powerfull work in some similar ways but you should let Guejsn chime in on that because she is an expert.

  7. No powerfull to end of my summer cut stack but anyways i have some changes i just got thrown a twist. Im going on vacation August 1st to August 8th to canada and i doubt i can all my pills with me right? so what im thinking now is do a 5 week cut since granted i dont have too much to get rid of then when i get back start a test booster stack to maybe Recomp,

    If i were to do this i would take LX/LR/DCP for 5 weeks or so then i have that break then Probally IGF-2/Drive and i will add powerfull to the LX/LR/DCP this sound fine?

  8. Alright instead of doing my cut firts im gonna try a recomp guejsn If i use IGF-2/Drive what could be used as another added supp to aid in recomp i noticed you only gained .187lb bf should i go with activate xtreme or PowerFULL for my goals and would one of each be enough or do i have to venture into two of each?

    Is it worth it to run a bottle of each IGF-2/Activate xtreme/Drive for the reccomended dosages or would i have to use 2 bottles of each to get best results.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by muffinman View Post
    IGF-2 and Drive would be a great stack, but as far as the Powerfull goes I don't know if it would be worth it to add it in with IGF-2 just for the end. I believe IGF-2 and Powerfull work in some similar ways but you should let Guejsn chime in on that because she is an expert.
    He was adding PowerFULL into the end of his SUMMER stack, NOT with the fall stack.


    Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot903 View Post
    No powerfull to end of my summer cut stack but anyways i have some changes i just got thrown a twist. Im going on vacation August 1st to August 8th to canada and i doubt i can all my pills with me right? so what im thinking now is do a 5 week cut since granted i dont have too much to get rid of then when i get back start a test booster stack to maybe Recomp,

    If i were to do this i would take LX/LR/DCP for 5 weeks or so then i have that break then Probally IGF-2/Drive and i will add powerfull to the LX/LR/DCP this sound fine?
    That sounds fine.


    Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot903 View Post
    Alright instead of doing my cut firts im gonna try a recomp guejsn If i use IGF-2/Drive what could be used as another added supp to aid in recomp i noticed you only gained .187lb bf should i go with activate xtreme or PowerFULL for my goals and would one of each be enough or do i have to venture into two of each?
    So it's going to be a 5 week recomp instead of a 5 week cut?

    Actually, I LOST 0.187lb of BF on the Activate Xtreme/Drive/IGF-2 stack.

    There is no point adding PowerFULL to IGF-2/Drive, since it is a very similar product to IGF-2 (and the original formulation was pretty much IGF-2 without a few ingredients). I would go with Activate Xtreme if you're looking to recomp. Also a quick note to add that Lean Xtreme would be a good addition to this as well (since you have it there).

    One bottle of Drive will last you 18.3 days (i.e. 2.6 weeks). One bottle of IGF-2 will last you 30 days (i.e. 4.2 weeks). One bottle of Activate Xtreme will last you either 20 or 30 days (i.e. 2.8 or 4.2 weeks), depending on whether you dose 4 or 6 caps daily.
    Writer Athlete Coach
    INSPIRATION ~ FITNESS ~ LIFESTYLE
    Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose.

  10. Ya probally a 30 day recomp followed by my vacation then probally a 6-9 week cut.

    Drive lasts 27.5 days i though 4 a day with 110 in bottle im in the 200lb weight class just barely and last question you said you gained 6lbs of muscle in 30 days is this a suitable length for a cycle of this stack because thats what im considering doing about 30 days everything except drive for last 2.5 days and adding lean xtreme will aid in fat loss therefore helping recomp effects right?

    Last question i keep thinking of things, if im going to run a recomp would it be benficial to do this stick with me here June 23rd start 30 day cycle of IGF-2, Drive, Activate xtreme then id be finished july 22nd, then when i return August 9th start another 30 day cycle this i know it says for activate extreme dont use for 8 continuous weeks since i have around 16 days off would i be able to do another bottle of each starting april 9th? the reason i ask is i might just continue to recomp try to build muscle while cutting fat instead of full out cut since granted im not really fat. i find this would be easier on me and my budget and if i feel i dont like results from this recomp i will do a cut in winter.

    I just have concerns on if it is safe to run for these periods of time

    June 23rd- July 22nd August 8th- Sept 8 or 9th

  11. Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot903 View Post
    Drive lasts 27.5 days i though 4 a day with 110 in bottle im in the 200lb weight class just barely and last question you said you gained 6lbs of muscle in 30 days is this a suitable length for a cycle of this stack because thats what im considering doing about 30 days everything except drive for last 2.5 days and adding lean xtreme will aid in fat loss therefore helping recomp effects right?
    For your weight, you should be dosing 6 caps of Drive daily.

    I gained just over 6lb of LBM; LBM is NOT all muscle, although muscle is a constituent of it! Also bear in mind the considtions under which I started using Activate Xtreme (which you will have noticed if you read my review).

    30 days is a sufficient length of time to make some results. However, since recomping IS slow, you would get the results that you would if you were doing a straight out cut or bulk.

    Adding in Lean Xtreme will aid in controlling cortisol levels; therefore helping create a more anabolic environment.
    Writer Athlete Coach
    INSPIRATION ~ FITNESS ~ LIFESTYLE
    Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose.

  12. Ya i read your review very solid by the way but i do know that recomping is very slow process but im an athlete so cutting then bulking just doesnt seem like the best way for me recomp seems like the way to go since im extending to 60 days i should see more benefits i hope.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot903 View Post
    Ya i read your review very solid by the way but i do know that recomping is very slow process but im an athlete so cutting then bulking just doesnt seem like the best way for me recomp seems like the way to go since im extending to 60 days i should see more benefits i hope.
    I understand that. I'm not one for bulking or cutting either, and pretty much recomp all year round.

    Extending your recomp for longer will definitely have more benefits.

    And no worries re helping out. IGF-2 is my favourite product, and is very underrated for what it is; it's good to get some recognition out there for a quality product that delivers solid results (you'll notice that those who have/are logging it are saying the same things)
    Writer Athlete Coach
    INSPIRATION ~ FITNESS ~ LIFESTYLE
    Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose.

  14. Ya im excited for this stack thanks again for all the help id rep you 50 times if i could.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot903 View Post
    Ya im excited for this stack thanks again for all the help id rep you 50 times if i could.
    It's what I'm here for
    Writer Athlete Coach
    INSPIRATION ~ FITNESS ~ LIFESTYLE
    Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot903 View Post
    No powerfull to end of my summer cut stack but anyways i have some changes i just got thrown a twist. Im going on vacation August 1st to August 8th to canada and i doubt i can all my pills with me right? so what im thinking now is do a 5 week cut since granted i dont have too much to get rid of then when i get back start a test booster stack to maybe Recomp,

    If i were to do this i would take LX/LR/DCP for 5 weeks or so then i have that break then Probally IGF-2/Drive and i will add powerfull to the LX/LR/DCP this sound fine?
    Sorry about misreading your post, I guess I shouldn't be on here when I am sleep deprived ha ha.

  17. hahaha ya muffinman

    but last question i didnt ask this before very basic one.

    This is my first test booster stack anything i have to be concerned about i mean is this going to blow my mind for a newbie all these test products?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    He was adding PowerFULL into the end of his SUMMER stack, NOT with the fall stack.
    Thanks for catching my mistake.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot903 View Post
    This is my first test booster stack anything i have to be concerned about i mean is this going to blow my mind for a newbie all these test products?
    Nothing to be concerned about. You may get some increase in acne due to increased testosterone levels, but not too much else. Oh yeah, and your libido is likely to be WILD!


    Quote Originally Posted by muffinman View Post
    Thanks for catching my mistake.
    No worries.
    Writer Athlete Coach
    INSPIRATION ~ FITNESS ~ LIFESTYLE
    Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot903 View Post
    hahaha ya muffinman

    but last question i didnt ask this before very basic one.

    This is my first test booster stack anything i have to be concerned about i mean is this going to blow my mind for a newbie all these test products?
    Well to give you a straight forward answer, it is what you make it. By that I mean you have to make sure your diet and training is solid and geared towards your goals. With the foundation in place, if you respond well to the stack (which I'm sure you will with these products) than you will be a very happy with it.

    Some mind blowing my occur ha ha ha

  21. jumpshot903, did not realize that you are only 16 years old. At that age you do NOT need any supplements aside from the staples. You need to build a training base, get your diet sorted, and when you're 18 start experimenting with stacks such as what you have been querying about.
    Writer Athlete Coach
    INSPIRATION ~ FITNESS ~ LIFESTYLE
    Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    jumpshot903, did not realize that you are only 16 years old. At that age you do NOT need any supplements aside from the staples. You need to build a training base, get your diet sorted, and when you're 18 start experimenting with stacks such as what you have been querying about.
    Neither did I! That changes everything, you have more test than your body knows what to do with right now bud. Heavy lifting, eating and sleeping will do wonders for you.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    jumpshot903, did not realize that you are only 16 years old. At that age you do NOT need any supplements aside from the staples. You need to build a training base, get your diet sorted, and when you're 18 start experimenting with stacks such as what you have been querying about.
    agreed.

    BCAA's
    Creatine
    Protein
    Beta Alanine
    Multivit.

    Those will serve you well.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  24. I agree with the rest of these guys... eat..sleep... and lift.. REPEAT!

  25. Sleeping and Diet should be your top two priorities.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Looking for Stack to Help Prevent Holiday Fat Gain
    By dr gearhead in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-13-2014, 02:13 PM
  2. Looking for help with an albuterol stack
    By DMiller in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-28-2012, 07:25 PM
  3. New member looking for help with PH
    By Thisguy16 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-26-2009, 12:23 PM
  4. Need help for stack with no stimulants please
    By Wordz_Worf in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-14-2008, 07:42 PM
  5. Looking for help with Sponsor(s) for a friend
    By Jayhawkk in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-04-2006, 04:29 PM
Log in
Log in