usp labs stack

at1010

Awards
  • Established
recently i have thought about taking jacked,prime,anabolic pump, and maby a creatine mono....has anyone tried a usp labs stack and if soo did they like it....i know prime has gotten great reviews...thanks for any comments

ctAL

Awards
ive never used any usp labs products......im interested on what to stack from this company also

bump to this post...

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
recently i have thought about taking jacked,prime,anabolic pump, and maby a creatine mono....has anyone tried a usp labs stack and if soo did they like it....i know prime has gotten great reviews...thanks for any comments
Killer stack... If you need any specific info, please let me know.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Prime and AP will be staples of mine for quite some time. I will run them 12 and 4 weeks off or 8 and 4 weeks off.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
i was planning on just taking one bottle of each untill i run out and seeing what kind of resluts i have gotten....if i still want more then i will prob run another bottle of each back to back...is that good??

and whats bump this post mean??

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
when you bump a thread it goes to the newest spot which means more people will look at it.

I've been on all of those for a while now... great fricken results but it varies per person my advice tho is to try three months of it. because my first month I saw results but nothing too great the second month WOW! the third month was even better than the second... Sadly tho this is my second to last week before I have to cycle off of it all... Sucks the big one! wish there was a PRIME type supp that i could take while I'm cycling off of prime!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
when you bump a thread it goes to the newest spot which means more people will look at it.

I've been on all of those for a while now... great fricken results but it varies per person my advice tho is to try three months of it. because my first month I saw results but nothing too great the second month WOW! the third month was even better than the second... Sadly tho this is my second to last week before I have to cycle off of it all... Sucks the big one! wish there was a PRIME type supp that i could take while I'm cycling off of prime!
Ah the elusive Prime bridge... I am hoping T911 it the answer to that question..,

at1010

Awards
  • Established
you dont need to use a pct after using prime correct? and how do you bump a thread?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you dont need to use a pct after using prime correct? and how do you bump a thread?
No need for PCT after PRIME. It is a non-hormonal product. Many use PRIME during PCT to continue to gain strength without suppressing hormones.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Check out my log.

If you want a detailed experience with that stack plus P-Slin and ReCreate check out my log. Has before and after pictures and everything. Great stuff IMHO!!!!!! You can look at all the muscle I somehow built through out a contest prep and probably be almost as amazed as I was comparing the pictures from before and after.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/117137-primed-ready-2-a.html

Man it is well worth the money you spend. In an insane turn of event I am 11 days off of everythig but Anabolic Pump, and P-Slin and I feel GREAT! My sex drive is actually improving even more which proves the non-hormonal side of it. I was getting a little low on the test from holding at 4%bf for a month with no muscle loss!!! Now that I am eating normal again I am a Manimal!

Last edited:
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bro, no need for anything. I feel awesome been off of PowerFULL, and PRIME for 11 days now. Sex drive has actually increased but I did just come off of a competition diet. Still it shows just like the university testing does that PRIME is not hormonal. I might hump a hobby horse at this point if it had a pretty enough mane. So definitely no lack of natural testosterone. ;)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you are a natural competitor T-911 has a banned substance in it. I just checked into it. I hear Diesel Test Hardcore is really good and nothing in it that will cause you to fail a test. Of course I can't find it anywhere. LOL I wonder why......

Ah the elusive Prime bridge... I am hoping T911 it the answer to that question..,

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
If you are a natural competitor T-911 has a banned substance in it. I just checked into it. I hear Diesel Test Hardcore is really good and nothing in it that will cause you to fail a test. Of course I can't find it anywhere. LOL I wonder why......
chuck is supposed to be coming out with a new 240 cap version but I dont know when it was supposed to be mid may but as of last week he did not have an eta

at1010

Awards
  • Established
im about to start my prime,jacked,ap stack in a couple weeks and im not gunna lie im excited

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I loved Prime, Powerfull and Jack3d and got amazing results :D

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Banned by WNSO ? or Fame there calling themselves... what is it the androsterone ? Fug I ordered 3 bottles. Guess there up for sale or tade them for Prime. I still want to find a good compound for running when not on prime I have some DTHC that I was going to run alongside of Prime maybe I'll just use it to bridge.

Wait my order was stopped at customs .. could be the T911 I guess.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
this powerfull seems like a good product but im just not ready for a ph yet....

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Banned by WADA I asked the the company in thier forum. mThey gave me a link search T911 WADA and you should find it.

Banned by WNSO ? or Fame there calling themselves... what is it the androsterone ? Fug I ordered 3 bottles. Guess there up for sale or tade them for Prime. I still want to find a good compound for running when not on prime I have some DTHC that I was going to run alongside of Prime maybe I'll just use it to bridge.

Wait my order was stopped at customs .. could be the T911 I guess.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Banned by WADA I asked the the company in thier forum. mThey gave me a link search T911 WADA and you should find it.
Ah it seems customs nabbed it anyway! Well I don't need it I have Prime and will use DTHC to bridge.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
no hormonal? then y do you use a pct afterwards and then what exactly does it do

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
seen a lot of people not react well to anabolic pump. if ur diet isn't spot on i don't think it'll help much. try the p-slin it's stronger or go with anabolic innovations glycobol. i've been on it for a month and it's great

krispykev

Awards
you dont use a pct after powerFULL .. it increases your bodies production of growth hormone/testosterone.. naturally

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
seen a lot of people not react well to anabolic pump. if ur diet isn't spot on i don't think it'll help much. try the p-slin it's stronger or go with anabolic innovations glycobol. i've been on it for a month and it's great
AP is great for me .. took a while for me to adjust to pslin ... don't know why but AP is still stronger on me.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I recommend a stack consisting of:

Anabolic Pump
SuperCissus
SuperSap
1-C
ReCreate
Prime
P-Slin

...did I forget anything? :D

Jacked!

reppin808

reppin808

Awards
i use prime, anabolic pump, and powerfull and its working pretty good for me.
good strength gains.
no bad side effects either

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
u tried glycobol yet?
No have no reason too, I have a lot of AP and Pslin and like I said AP works unbelievably well for me. I can't believe how well when stacked with Prime so AP is a staple. Maybe glycobol is good too but I have no current need to fill, I'm covered.