Fat loss stack help

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Im going on a cut over the summer 9 weeker im planning on using this stack..... Lean Xtreme, DCP, Levithan reloaded is this too much? also how many of each should i buy to last the 9 weeks, im really looking for the best stack that will cut fat and hopefully allow me to maintain or gain strength, muscle.

Is this the best stack for my goals im about 205 lbs and want to cut down to like 185 not all in in 9 weeks but over time.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Oo and with this stack will i need a PWO like jack3d?

ShadowFury

ShadowFury

Awards
  • Established
It's usually a good general rule to only have 1 stim at a time. The LR/DCP combo is good, but I'm not sure if you would wanna keep in Lean Extreme(I'm thinkin it's a stim,and don't feel like lookin it up ^_^) but you may want to add in another non-stim, or if you are really close to your goal/a low bf%, you could check out something like Napalm.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
lean xtreme is not a stim from what ive heard

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Im going on a cut over the summer 9 weeker im planning on using this stack..... Lean Xtreme, DCP, Levithan reloaded is this too much? also how many of each should i buy to last the 9 weeks, im really looking for the best stack that will cut fat and hopefully allow me to maintain or gain strength, muscle.

Is this the best stack for my goals im about 205 lbs and want to cut down to like 185 not all in in 9 weeks but over time.
You really need to get your DIET sorted FIRST.

And you should be concerned more with your BODY COMPOSITION instead of scale weight, to make sure that you're losing ONLY fat and NOT precious muscle!

As far as a fat loss stack goes, that sounds fine (so long as your diet and training and recovery is RIGHT TOO). You'd need 3 stacks of DCP/Leviathan Reloaded Stacks and 2-3 bottles of Lean Xtreme (depending if you used 2 or 3 caps daily) to last 9 weeks.

Oo and with this stack will i need a PWO like jack3d?
A preworkout product is not necessary (and if it contains stimulants, then you may want to not use one).

It's usually a good general rule to only have 1 stim at a time. The LR/DCP combo is good, but I'm not sure if you would wanna keep in Lean Extreme(I'm thinkin it's a stim,and don't feel like lookin it up ^_^) but you may want to add in another non-stim, or if you are really close to your goal/a low bf%, you could check out something like Napalm.
Re stimulants and usage, it depends on the individual and their tolerance for such products.

Lean Xtreme is NOT a stimulant!

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
You really need to get your DIET sorted FIRST.

And you should be concerned more with your BODY COMPOSITION instead of scale weight, to make sure that you're losing ONLY fat and NOT precious muscle!

As far as a fat loss stack goes, that sounds fine (so long as your diet and training and recovery is RIGHT TOO). You'd need 3 stacks of DCP/Leviathan Reloaded Stacks and 2-3 bottles of Lean Xtreme (depending if you used 2 or 3 caps daily) to last 9 weeks.

A preworkout product is not necessary (and if it contains stimulants, then you may want to not use one).

Re stimulants and usage, it depends on the individual and their tolerance for such products.

Lean Xtreme is NOT a stimulant!
Thanks for help! ya its deffinately composition not weight im fine with weight not the looks any other tidbits to add im gonna pick up some xtend, Bulk creatine mono? and would it be a good idea to grab some green tea extract?

i think im going to start with 2 bottles of each and if i notice im running out buy another of each if i do have to the second purchase will still be over 75 so still free shipping.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks for help! ya its deffinately composition not weight im fine with weight not the looks any other tidbits to add im gonna pick up some xtend, Bulk creatine mono? and would it be a good idea to grab some green tea extract?

i think im going to start with 2 bottles of each and if i notice im running out buy another of each if i do have to the second purchase will still be over 75 so still free shipping.
Well I am currently using DCP and Leviathan Reloaded. 2 bottles of DCP lasts 51 days (i.e. 7.3 weeks) if using 7 caps a day, and 60 days (i.e. 8.6 weeks) if using only 6 caps a day. 2 bottles of Leviathan Reloaded lasts 45 days (i.e. 6.4 weeks) at 4 caps a day.

2 bottles of Lean Xtreme lasts 90 days (i.e. 12.6 weeks) at 2 caps a day, and 60 days (i.e. 8.6 weeks) at 3 caps a day.

I would make sure that you have your staples: creatine, good fats, multivitamin, protein powder, BCAA's.

You don't need green tea extract. Seriously, as I said before, as long as your DIET is right, you wouldn't need ANY fat burners (you can lose 0.5-0.7% BF per week on just diet and training alone!)

~8 weeks should be long enough to see results.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Well I am currently using DCP and Leviathan Reloaded. 2 bottles of DCP lasts 51 days (i.e. 7.3 weeks) if using 7 caps a day, and 60 days (i.e. 8.6 weeks) if using only 6 caps a day. 2 bottles of Leviathan Reloaded lasts 45 days (i.e. 6.4 weeks) at 4 caps a day.

2 bottles of Lean Xtreme lasts 90 days (i.e. 12.6 weeks) at 2 caps a day, and 60 days (i.e. 8.6 weeks) at 3 caps a day.

I would make sure that you have your staples: creatine, good fats, multivitamin, protein powder, BCAA's.

You don't need green tea extract. Seriously, as I said before, as long as your DIET is right, you wouldn't need ANY fat burners (you can lose 0.5-0.7% BF per week on just diet and training alone!)

~8 weeks should be long enough to see results.
Thanks again i have protein multi and creatine and bcaa's down and my training/meals are good for some reason something in my mind makes me work harder while im "on" stuff although its may not be true i think im getting more out of what i do on this stuff then without it helps and somehow motivation. thanks for help though

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks again i have protein multi and creatine and bcaa's down and my training/meals are good for some reason something in my mind makes me work harder while im "on" stuff although its may not be true i think im getting more out of what i do on this stuff then without it helps and somehow motivation. thanks for help though
No worries. Although you should NEVER need to use something as "motivation"; and you should be able to work as hard regardless. If you can't do it without it, then well...