T911 plans

B

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
Ok, it seems the time has finally come upon us. NP finally has, well had and is about to again have, T911. This product has been very hyped, and from what I have seen in reviews and logs of those that were too anxious to wait for NP to carry it, it certainly deserves all the hype it has gotten. So my question is, what are your plans?

I know many are/plan on using it as a PCT, but I am wondering about running it as a natty cycle. How do you plan to run it? What kind of stack do you think would be the best?

fightercowboy

fightercowboy

Awards
  • Established
In about three weeks I will be done with a Stoked/Glycobol/Formex stack and will replace the Stocked with T-911. So far loving the S/G/F stack. Leans you out nice with strength gains. Also noticed my testes are fuller. Glycobol is incredible. And I recommend that to anyone.

L

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Just took to pills today preworkout. Don't believe i felt anything yet. Maybe little more focused. Using as a stand alone. Then comparing it to cel's Formestane which I also ordered. Will use as PCT if performs. Will continue cycling on & off if it performs.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would like to do an unsponsored log on stacking T-911 and E-911 but we will see if the funds allow it,.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
I can answer that T911 - looks good, I've got mine on order.

E911 I do know about - I know about nootropics and its not a strong product. It is designed as a fat-burner to go alongside T911. Its not even close to the strength of T911.

T911 - the things that struck me was the industrial level anti-oxidents present in it and the pretty heavy (but PCT strength, i.e. low strength) test booster.

I know whats in E911 - I forget the details and can't be bothered to look it up- its nothing special. If you list the ingredients I'll go through it with you.

If you want a fat-burner go Slim Xtreme or more like Slim FX for PCT.

Again if the reps crop up then go through the ingredients of E911 and I'll explain step by step where these ingredients are in other 'fat-burners' and where there is room for improvement.

Basically they were trying to ride on the success of T911. I'm not into fat-burners for fat-burning I'm into them as a quality source of nootropics stack (they stimulate norepinephrine.

L

luball44

Awards
E911 Ingredients
Caffeine
Synephrine
Geranium Oil Extract (4-amino-methyl-hexane)
Hordinine

Delivery Complex:
Cyclodextrin
Lecithin
Chitosan

here are the ingredients, i was also thinking about trying this one out due to the fact that t911 was a very good product

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Geranium - nothing new there its in everything, ever fat burner that moves has this stuff. Its used to stimulate norephinrine to increase metabolic rate. Same as caffeine. Geranium is in X-force, Focus XT (I think), Core Zap. I don't really notice it.
Synephrine - nothing new there either its the legal replacement for ephedrine. Increase metabolic rate. Very common in fat-burners. It might be as potent as ephedrine. Ephedrine was banned at least in the US after linking with heart problems. It might kick but it might not.
Hordenine - weak MAO inhibitor. In most fat burners it is used alongside PEA. The idea is that otherwise PEA gets metabolized by the liver. If PEA gets past the liver it has potent mood elevating properties in the brain. Very potent. Hordenine by itself will lift mood a bit but not much. Bit pointless.

Cyclodextrin - might remove cholesterol. Does in vitro
Lecithin - egg yolk. Eat eggs.
Chitosan - never heard of this stuff. The wiki stuff it might complex fat - but it might not. If this product works then Chitosan is the business end.

The stack might work if the fat 'removal' complex works. I am skeptical. Really however unless you are kicking in with time-release there is too much competition from Slim Xtreme right now. It could be that the fat-removal complexes really work - big if. Personally I'd prefer to increase metabolic rate than try precipitating out fats. Fats do alot of good things. What happens if you knock out omega-3 and 6? Knocking out cholesterol could affect the androgens.

The other thing is cholesterol is the precursor of preg. which is the precursor to the androgens. Why do you want this stuff out of your system?

The product basically is structured to knock out fat, not burn it. Or rather that is its market niche. Seems quite similar to Astro - which I hated.

Its nothing radical and from my perspective its a weak nootropic (I wouldn't bother). The drug other burners are based on sulbutiamine is used in chronic fatigue syndrome - its meant to give you energy. There is nothing hard-core medical within this on that scale. Geranium is the closest and thats in loads of stuff.

Its not my cup of (green) tea. Apologies I can't be more positive but it was disappointing after the construction of T911.

Sorry not a very structured response just off-the-top-of-my-head. I'd go Slim FX if I was doing a PCT.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
The one thing that might really work in E911s favour is that it is sublingual. I dunno the bio-availability of this stuff. It if is low then sub-lingual could produce good results. Its often had to get plasma conc. high sublingual though.

cheloz28

cheloz28

Awards
  • Established
Looking to stack it with Jacked. Anyone have any feedback on this or dosing strategy

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
im currently on month 2 of my stack of
T911
Neovar
CLA
Green tea ecgc
XTEND

and so far all i can say is wow this is the most i have ever leaned out, I noticed the change a week into T911 espically before sexual activity, i notice more fullness and hardness when erect.

as far as when training i found my self more hyped and tryning to push pass the limit, it it has giving me an overall sense of well being, like im not as tired and i dont get winded easliy during my weight training and MMA training.

i will be buying more when the time comes, for the price and results im getting it is very well worth it.

cheloz28

cheloz28

Awards
  • Established
That sounds good, can't wait to get my order. I read that you take it twice a day, once at morning time and another before bed. Is this correct? People have also mentioned that they had taking it before working out, would it be okay to take 2 scoops of Jacked along with one dose of T911?

D

dustin06MR

Awards
ive tried LG products in the past and was very unsatisfied... maybe its just me

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
t-911 seemed to work really well at first then it stopped..i prob wont buy again. i have no interest in e-911..i get the focus,energy,and pump from jacked.

cheloz28

cheloz28

Awards
  • Established
t-911 seemed to work really well at first then it stopped..i prob wont buy again. i have no interest in e-911..i get the focus,energy,and pump from jacked.
How long did it work for you? What did you notice from T911

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
To be honest, although T911 has a HUGE following I really dunno if I notice it to be any different to Hyperdrol X2.

I get the same problem with both that any heavy dosing results in swelling of the boys, or even for Hyperdrol x2 a standard dosing does the same. I have to make sure the boxers are not too tight that sort of thing. It clears up when no longer dosing pretty quickly.

I suspect its generating the feedback loop and causing the boys to work overtime is the source of the problem.

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
this is my frist time buying lg products and i like it for the price i payed and for the results im getting im very much pleased and not let down, although i will try something different in the future but thats because im the type that wants to try everything out before i decide which is best for me, kinda like test driving a car, you'll never know what your getting into unless you drive it.

so unless i find something better im sticking with t911.

i have also tried
blue gene
blue up
stoked
and to me they are all about the same but for the price i wll have to give it to t911

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it gave me high libido,energy,and alittle strength for about a week and half..then nothing for the rest of the cycle. i was takin it at full dose too.

S

softballmashe

Awards
I agree. Took it and was pretty good after maybe a week, then not much after that. To each his own, somethings work for some and not others! People say how bad Jungle Warfare is and besides the original Superdrol, its the best thing I have taken in 3 years! Talk about Alpha Male drive, WOW!

cheloz28

cheloz28

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm...... I've had some good results with AP, I just wanted to try something new. I'll give T911 a shot. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you put this tablet under your tongue and let it dissolve in the morning and before bed

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive tried LG products in the past and was very unsatisfied... maybe its just me
Which products have you tried?

Hmmm...... I've had some good results with AP, I just wanted to try something new. I'll give T911 a shot. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you put this tablet under your tongue and let it dissolve in the morning and before bed
I wouldn't recommend taking before bed due to the yohimbene. I'd say dose 1 in the morning, and 1 mid-day. I've talked to some guys that do 1 morning, 1 mid-day, and 1 pre-workout. I definitely like the 2 on off days, 3 on training days method. It keeps my joints from getting dried out as with the 3 every day dosing.

This new formula is potent! I've been on it for 3 days now.

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
ya same here i dose it 1 in the morn 1 mid day and 1 prewo and i love it i got used to the under the tounge and i only take 2 on off days. thanks Irish cannon for pointing t911 out to me, so how is andraulic state?

cheloz28

cheloz28

Awards
  • Established
So here is what I'm going to do:
Morning 8 a.m- T911

Pwo 11 a.m.- Jacked & T911

Evening: 8p.m.

Should this be taking say on a empty stomach? 30 mins prior to eating? Or with a meal?

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I take mine with a meal because the yohimbene gives me shrinkage sometimes. haha. But either way is okay.

W8TS4ME

W8TS4ME

Awards
Looking to stack it with Jacked. Anyone have any feedback on this or dosing strategy
Dude this is what I am using right now along with multi nd fish oils and pct assist (just coming off of run) and the workouts been great. Focus from the tp11 and the energy and intensity from the jacked. I dont think you will go wrong with these two together.

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
So here is what I'm going to do:
Morning 8 a.m- T911

Pwo 11 a.m.- Jacked & T911

Evening: 8p.m.

Should this be taking say on a empty stomach? 30 mins prior to eating? Or with a meal?
i would take that evening dose at around 5ish 8 seems alittle late and you might have trouble sleeping. but other than that looks great let me know how jacked an t911 work out i was thinking about adding some of that.

cheloz28

cheloz28

Awards
  • Established
Dude this is what I am using right now along with multi nd fish oils and pct assist (just coming off of run) and the workouts been great. Focus from the tp11 and the energy and intensity from the jacked. I dont think you will go wrong with these two together.
Sweet thanks man. Do you take Jacked first than follow it up with a dose of T911?

cheloz28

cheloz28

Awards
  • Established
So would I take my 2 scoops of Jacked 30 mins prior to my workout and than T-911 or should I take T-911 5 mins before workout?