USP Labs Asteroid Stack

michaelr7170

Awards
Just curious as to what sort of gains would you generally expect from this stack? Also how are these cycles usually ran, and is there any type of PCT required? Thanks

michaelr7170

Awards
yeah i didn't think it was but just making sure.. I'm gonna be following the last few weeks of your log to see how it goes.. looks great so far!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just curious as to what sort of gains would you generally expect from this stack? Also how are these cycles usually ran, and is there any type of PCT required? Thanks
This is a post I have posted before that covers most of your issues. Also, no PCT needed for the ASteroid Stack. As a matter of fact, many users use this stack during their PCT from hormonal products to continue to gain strength/size.

A synergistic blend of:
Anabolic-Pump - Increased glycogen capacity, Increased Carbohydrate Metabolism, Increased pumps "Food Pump", Increase Lipolysis, etc.
PRIME - Increased Muscle Mass, Increased Strength, Increased Recovery, Slightly Increased Appetite, Increased Aggression, etc.
PowerFULL - Increased natural Growth Hormone production, Increased Testosterone production, Increased Dopamine and Serotonin levels, Increased Skin Tone, Increased Quality of Life feeling and Significantly Improved Recuperative Sleep, etc.

Many users have seen significant gains from a single stack.

Have you downloaded the updated ASteroid stack manual?
USPlabs Direct - ASteroid Stack Manual Download

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
yeah but NP been out for at least two weeks....i check three times a day but there still out of powerfull....i want to order it bad, but im not going to usplabsdirect cause its like 165......ahhhhh i want it soo bad ....i just got prime to hold me over till i can get the stack and jack3d in one order..... usplabs is def. the best supp company i have used....i try to tell all my friends about jack3d

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yeah but NP been out for at least two weeks....i check three times a day but there still out of powerfull....i want to order it bad, but im not going to usplabsdirect cause its like 165......ahhhhh i want it soo bad ....i just got prime to hold me over till i can get the stack and jack3d in one order..... usplabs is def. the best supp company i have used....i try to tell all my friends about jack3d
Thanks buddy. NP should be stocked up very soon...