Looking for a great leaning stack (non-stimulant)

enthusedguy07

Awards
I have wrote a couple threads in here looking for some great advice to get leaner, stronger, and slightly bigger all in one. I know I know, aren't we all looking for that magic combination. In any case, I received great advice from many members and took IGF-2, Neovar, and DCP for about 8 weeks and my strength gains and mass gains were great. I also felt like the DCP helped keep me leaner than if I had not taken it, but now I am focused on getting very lean while trying to maintain my hard earned muscle.

I DO NOT like taking stimulants, which is why I like DCP so much and will continue to take this going forward. I am looking to add a couple products to this for a great leaning out stack. My idea is to take Drive, DCP, and one or two other products to round this out. I am looking for a non-stimulant or at least a real mild stimulant. I am 30 years old with a good diet, 13% bodyfat, 6'1, 210 lbs. If some of you experts could offer me some strong insight I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.

Derrick

enthusedguy07

Awards
Please if there are any members out there that have some great ideas I would really appreciate it!!

Thanks again.

scrappydog

Awards
I thought the stimulant effects of USP Recreate were pretty mild. Nothing like Hyperdrive, SlimXtreme or most stimulant fat burners.
Other than that, some of the better supplements for helping you work harder, thereby losing some fat, are beta alanine and cordygen.

Besides DCP something like lean fx might be good. I'm considering running that soon but right now I have no real experience with it.

enthusedguy07

Awards
I thought the stimulant effects of USP Recreate were pretty mild. Nothing like Hyperdrive, SlimXtreme or most stimulant fat burners.
Other than that, some of the better supplements for helping you work harder, thereby losing some fat, are beta alanine and cordygen.

Besides DCP something like lean fx might be good. I'm considering running that soon but right now I have no real experience with it.
Thanks Scrap Dog. I have looked at Recreate and it looks more mild than others, which is enticing. I also came across Venom Special Tactics by ALR Industries, which has the green tea extract and Rhodiola Rosea, Vaporize by MAN, which has the sesamin oil, and Anabolic Pump by USPLabs.

I am going to take Drive, DCP, Lean Xtreme, and one of these products above. Does anyone have an y experience with these and or think one might be better than the other?

Thanks!

Derrick

isoc

Awards
  • Established
I have had great success stacking transdermal form and 6-bromo and later added in the transdermal suppress-c, adding dcp would also help I am sure, but the first three are a great combo. If diet and training are on, you will be surprised.

I would run the two AI's the first 3 weeks at 100 mgs each per day, then begin to taper starting in week 4 (75 mgs per day wk 4) and then 50 mgs per day till they run out. Starting week 4 add in the suppress-c at 100 mgs per day and run till that runs out. If want to add dcp, or another non-stim I would start week 6 and run as normal. Seriously, no need to stack all at once, you will get more bang for your buck staggering the products a little (still will be running multiple compounds most of the time), but will be very effective. Honestly, the leaning effects of this stack rival mild ph's I have done, without the strength and mild weight gain, but also no pct or sides.

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
enthusedguy, you should have no problem seeing results from the three you already are planning to run man. I ran Recreate with DCP and then bridged into my first run at Lean Xtreme; best fat-burning stack I've had to date. Although if I could go back, I'd probably get an alternative to Recreate like Phenadrine or Leviathan Reloaded because I honestly didn't get much out of Recreate. No hate to USP because I loved Anabolic Pump and bulk Super Cissus (god knows I need some right now), but you stated you weren't looking for a something too strong of stim, so honestly with the three you got going right now, I'd say just pick up on some bulk EAAs man. I really don't think you'll have a problem losing fat with the three that you got on hand, two of which I can vouch for. DCP fckin owns for keeping the gains off when you splurge, and is awesome when you have your intake tuned in. And Lean Xtreme, well let's just say it's pretty hard NOT to see results from it. For me, I dosed Lean Xtreme 1 or 2 in the morning and then 1right after I workout. With DCP I just dosed 3 at a time; usually 3 in the morning, 3 45 minutes before workouts and then 3 right before bed for that night time burnage.

As for Drive, I have been wanting to try it for so long man, along with RPM but Drive moreso. I am a firm believer in cordyceps and icariin man and hell if you can afford it, try out Cordygen5 or Ultra Cordygen VO2 from MST in the future, that stacked with Drive should be out of control. Once it kicks in man, the increase uptake in oxygen is very noticable, at least for me. If anything man, my suggestion is either get some bulk EAAs or try out a transdermal fat burner if you're really intent on losing fat. Because from what it looks like, I'd say you have fat loss covered, now all you'd need is something to help maintain your muscle because there's nothing worse than cutting with no endurance and/or cutting more than what you're trying to (aka muscle loss). It's pretty amazing if you just load up on EAAs on a cut. Keeping a vital nitrogen level at all times can help a lot in maintaining muscle and endurance.

But there are so many options you can go with. My question is what are you looking for now, that you possibly aren't getting from your current arsenal lol?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
thanks for all the cordygen hits people....I appreciate your support greatly!

As has been said earlier, anything in the cordygen line will greatly help your cause! You can get samples at our website if you'd like to give it a shot before purchasing. I truly stand behind the cordygen line 110% :)