test boosters and bloodwork

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
has anybody actually done multiple test boosters and have had blood work done to see which one actually raises test the most?

SFRANGER

SFRANGER

Awards
A while back a guy on here posted some blood work after taking Novedex XT for a few weeks. The results were impressive, though I don't remember what they were. You may try searching the board.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Activate xtreme should be the best
isn't that just divanyl? that's going to increase free test but what about something like mass fx which has divanyl and the 25r diol

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Mass FX WILL boost your free test!

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Activate gets great reviews. I myself have never used it, although I will be this summer (looking forward to that)!

I know that there is bloodwork done for Diesel Test Hardcore, don't have the exact link though. I'm sure if you go snooping over at Get Diesel's subforum here you will be able to find it. From what I remember it was pretty impressive.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
There's before and after bloodwork posted on older Diesel Test Formulas and the newer formulas pack a better punch. Simpy go to their website. I can personnaly attest to how awesome a natural test booster it is but I never did get bloodwork taken, I felt there was no need because it works so well on me.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
but answering the original question, i've never seen someone do that, with keeping basically same diet/workout/sleep schedule and test the different boosters with blood tests between

Heracles25

Heracles25

Awards
I can attest to a product that I used and had bloodwork that I mentioned in another thread. I plan on running Driven's version of AX and get bloodwork done with it too, to compare.

Heracles25

Heracles25

Awards
but answering the original question, i've never seen someone do that, with keeping basically same diet/workout/sleep schedule and test the different boosters with blood tests between
I was on the verge of doing this with multiple different boosters but ended up tearing my LCL. I had a log going at bb.com. Hopefully I will get back on it but The One is calling my name:wave2:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For comparison purposes, the Wright State University study on the original MassFX done last year will give a good indicator for the ingredients relative in the current MFX. Using that as well as other published studies might be a half-way decent indicator of which one is more suitable for your needs. That study can be found if you go to the MFX page under the "AX Arsenal" portion of our website.

I'm assuming that the reason for the question boils down to trying to choose the best bang for the buck for yourself, no? From a personal standpoint, believing heavily in the difference between each individual, I think that seeing a group of panels from multiple users here would still not be a great indicator of which would work best for you. What's best on paper doesn't always reflect what's best for the individual. One must do personal experimentation in order to find that out.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
For comparison purposes, the Wright State University study on the original MassFX done last year will give a good indicator for the ingredients relative in the current MFX. Using that as well as other published studies might be a half-way decent indicator of which one is more suitable for your needs. That study can be found if you go to the MFX page under the "AX Arsenal" portion of our website.

I'm assuming that the reason for the question boils down to trying to choose the best bang for the buck for yourself, no? From a personal standpoint, believing heavily in the difference between each individual, I think that seeing a group of panels from multiple users here would still not be a great indicator of which would work best for you. What's best on paper doesn't always reflect what's best for the individual. One must do personal experimentation in order to find that out.
true... i have a problem with stuff working for me for a while then i get used to it really fast and it stops working. i used prime once ran 2 bottles and loved it, then the next run didn't do anything for me. i just ordered some more glycobol, formestane and mass fx so we'll see if that's gonna be as good as i'm expecting it to be. do u know if the mass fx and formestane together would be overkill?