Going from pmag to hdrol halfway through cycle??

djwalto

Awards
Hey guys, I was just wondering, I am in a cycle of pmag 75/day and now xtren 90/day. I did 2 weeks pmag then added the xtren in a couple days ago, my cycle is for 6 wks. I really feel like this first half of the cycle I have built up quite nice, and was curious if when this bottle of pmag runs out and am ready to crack open the other, if I ran the hdrol the last 3 wks instead of the pmag, if that would help me get leaner at the end of this run. I know it isn't ideal to switch but just wanted to know if it COULD be done and be successful?? Thanks for any help guys!!!

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
They are pretty similar compounds, so you COULD do it I suppose...

Are you doing it because you are going to run out of p-mag and have h-drol, or because you feel the h-drol will lean you up more??

If your cycle will extend beyond when the tren runs out, I think you'll see a leaning 'effect' from simply dropping the tren, since its a bit 'wet'..so if you have enough pmag to run the cycle out, I'd just stick to pmag...if you have no choice but to switch to hdrol, Id not worry about the switch.

djwalto

Awards
Well I have a bottle each of pmag and hdrol. My tren will run the rest of my cycle so the main reason was to see if the hdrol would give much of a leaning out effect with the switch, I will stay with pmag if you honestly don't think the hdrol would make that big of a difference!

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Well I have a bottle each of pmag and hdrol. My tren will run the rest of my cycle so the main reason was to see if the hdrol would give much of a leaning out effect with the switch, I will stay with pmag if you honestly don't think the hdrol would make that big of a difference!
I'd run the Pmag right through, you'll probably see some leaning out in PCT when you drop some water. Make sure you aren't over eating, despite being "on" you can (and many guys do) over eat.