Need a little help.

jason76

Awards
H-Drol Dosing or alternative stack

Okay, so here it goes. I have tried to do as much research as I can on what I can take that won't break the bank, won't have nasty sides and will lean me down and pack on muscle. I am 33 5'11 and 235. I started back to the gym after a 8 year break. Eight years ago a buddy started me on a very good cycle but it was illegal and I stopped half way through. I had great results and got down to 200lbs and am looking to get back there. I am just finishing up my last week of Reversitol after doing a cycle of H-drol by CEL. I just went off the label and did the 25mg in the am and 25mg in the eve. I took the cycle support with it and also nano vapor for my pre workout. My diet was clean and perfect. I am off a bit on my diet now but a simple tweak and it will be on track again. I started back in early Feb. at 265ish and am now at 235. Not having any issues with plateau or anything but want to go deeper in the waters and see if someone my size might want to try going 75 or 100mg/day. I workout 3x/wk and try to throw an extra day in for hard cardio fat burning. My job takes a lot from me and I have four kids at home so adding more time to the gym is really not an option and what I am doing now is working for me, timewise. Can anyone tell me what else I can be stacking with the H-drol or if 75 or 100 is too much for a 4 wk cycle? I want this to be a good one but need to consider the sides. Don't wanna go ape **** and start beating my kids if they spill the milk at the table or anything. If there is something better than h-drol out there with minimal sides and solid gains I am all ears as well. Thanks for you time and suggestions. I really do appreciate it.:wave2: