testboosters?

at1010

Awards
  • Established
i hade tried a test booster awhile ago and i wasnt even able to finish the cycle...i couldnt sleep with it at all and i was wondering why? i would like to take another some one help.....

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
you may be dosing it too late in the day if you're a hyperresponder. dunno what else would be causing it.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
like he said. also start at lower dosing and work your way up

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
you dont need much! 2 dth a day was my sweet spot and i got great sleep! when i tried 3/4 a day i was too angry, to lazy, and libido was down. SO like they said, start with a low dosage and make sure your last dose is at least 5 hours before bed!

adross33

adross33

Awards
The advice above is bang on .... everyone is different and reacts a little differently than the next guy ... taking your dose in the am and taking the last dose in the early pm seems to be the general formula that works for most ... adjusting the time and the dose may take you a few weeks, but it will be worth it in the end ... DTH is what I just started (my first test booster) and I've had to learn what works for me ... so far one a day gives me a huge "drive boost ... 4 a day makes me feel better in the gym and a wasted lump before 9 pm ... not making my girlfriend very happy ... but at least I don't have to pretend to watch Grey's ... ; )

There's a great post about 8 days into DTH with some great advice ... if you haven't already jumped into it ....

Good luck ....

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
it's all about finding your "sweet spot"

the recommended dose is a guideline, but each person is different, like everyone has said here already.

experiment a bit with dosing. like the 1st response, you may be a hyper-responder (love that term)...

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you dont need much! 2 dth a day was my sweet spot and i got great sleep! when i tried 3/4 a day i was too angry, to lazy, and libido was down. SO like they said, start with a low dosage and make sure your last dose is at least 5 hours before bed!
Did the OP use DTH? If yes, do we know how many tablets he dosed per day?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i hade tried a test booster awhile ago and i wasnt even able to finish the cycle...i couldnt sleep with it at all and i was wondering why? i would like to take another some one help.....
Which testosterone booster did you use, and how did you dose it?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established