Honeymoon Stack? - AnabolicMinds.com

Honeymoon Stack?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Honeymoon Stack?

Getting married in a few weeks and want to be a beast on the honeymoon. I thought about getting ejaculoid or just getting some maca and Fenugreek. Any suggestions

2. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

T-911, Supersap and Reverse.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

ive heard good things about supersap. but i can only tell you from my experience get FORMEX NOW. it is absolutley unbelievable. your new wife will have to beat you off of her, trust me. read my log for a more detailed experience that i had recently.
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Ejaculoid doesn't stand up to Paravol. I've tried both and Paravol is amazing, especially when you double dose it. Add that with some Aspire and you're good to go.

I'm curious to find out about this SuperSap that the other posters are talking about. The Formex sure sounds like a stand-up product and I'll be using it during PCT after my first injectable AAS cycle.

Also, congrats on the wedding. I wish you and your soon to be wife happy wishes.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    ive heard good things about supersap. but i can only tell you from my experience get FORMEX NOW. it is absolutley unbelievable. your new wife will have to beat you off of her, trust me. read my log for a more detailed experience that i had recently.
    Formex paired with Reverse is a great combo for a guy. As a girl, I've only been taking Reverse daily. I have had an incredible libido boost. A healthy wife can definitely benefit from Reverse. Along the road you may want to consider getting her some of this stuff. Makes lovin' more fun for the two of you.
  6. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by badfish21981 View Post
    Getting married in a few weeks and want to be a beast on the honeymoon. I thought about getting ejaculoid or just getting some maca and Fenugreek. Any suggestions
    AxisLabs HemodrauliX for those pumps you really want
    Team Orbit
  7. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JustnCredible View Post
    Ejaculoid doesn't stand up to Paravol. I've tried both and Paravol is amazing, especially when you double dose it. Add that with some Aspire and you're good to go.

I'm curious to find out about this SuperSap that the other posters are talking about. The Formex sure sounds like a stand-up product and I'll be using it during PCT after my first injectable AAS cycle.

Also, congrats on the wedding. I wish you and your soon to be wife happy wishes.
    i understand everyone is different, but i don't know how you can say paravol is better than ejaculoid. i am a fan of palo alto and consider dave a good guy, but in all honesty ejaculoid kicks paravol's butt. to the op, stack cel's td formestane with some ejaculoid and book a room somewhere cheap with good room service, you won't be going out much.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Hey thanks for all the info I think that I am going to give Paravol a shot since NP has it and I need to make an order. I also have some T911 and will throw that into the mix. I will let you all know how things go.
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.

supersap/powerfull, maca,muira puama, dth/sunami

not sure on about an AI, for me they are not quick hitting in the libido department. And i wouldnt recommend a transdermal with all that sweaty skin contact you want...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need help planning a honeymoon vacation
    By airram479 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-28-2009, 04:16 PM
  2. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 08-13-2007, 10:00 PM
  3. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 08-05-2007, 02:46 PM
  4. honeymoon ideas
    By Mrs. Gimpy! in forum General Chat