- 05-08-2009, 05:44 PM
- 05-08-2009, 10:24 PM
- 05-08-2009, 11:52 PM
ive heard good things about supersap. but i can only tell you from my experience get FORMEX NOW. it is absolutley unbelievable. your new wife will have to beat you off of her, trust me. read my log for a more detailed experience that i had recently.
05-09-2009, 12:52 AM
Ejaculoid doesn't stand up to Paravol. I've tried both and Paravol is amazing, especially when you double dose it. Add that with some Aspire and you're good to go.
I'm curious to find out about this SuperSap that the other posters are talking about. The Formex sure sounds like a stand-up product and I'll be using it during PCT after my first injectable AAS cycle.
Also, congrats on the wedding. I wish you and your soon to be wife happy wishes.
05-09-2009, 12:12 PM
05-09-2009, 12:15 PM
05-10-2009, 07:31 AM
05-11-2009, 10:13 AM
Hey thanks for all the info I think that I am going to give Paravol a shot since NP has it and I need to make an order. I also have some T911 and will throw that into the mix. I will let you all know how things go.
05-11-2009, 10:20 AM
supersap/powerfull, maca,muira puama, dth/sunami
not sure on about an AI, for me they are not quick hitting in the libido department. And i wouldnt recommend a transdermal with all that sweaty skin contact you want...
Similar Forum Threads
- By airram479 in forum General ChatReplies: 10Last Post: 07-28-2009, 05:16 PM
- By jpb8200 in forum Get Diesel NutritionReplies: 5Last Post: 06-09-2008, 07:32 PM
- By Guest in forum SupplementsReplies: 33Last Post: 08-13-2007, 11:00 PM
- By Mrs. Gimpy! in forum General ChatReplies: 37Last Post: 08-05-2007, 03:46 PM
- By Mrs. Gimpy! in forum General ChatReplies: 28Last Post: 07-17-2007, 10:44 AM