New To Forum... Question...

Mauresi

Awards
Hey guys, I'm new to the forum, not new to working out, but I thought I might get some opinions on a question I had.

I have been taking NO Xplode with Animal Paks for the last few weeks. Everything is going good, but I just recently purchased Green Magnitude as well. I was wondering if it's ok to stack NO Xplode (Pre-Workout) with Animal Paks (Pre-Workout) and also Green MAGnitude (I'll be using it as a Post-Workout).

I've been hearing good things about Green MAGnitude and it will be my first time using it. Is it effective using it as a Post? Let me know what you guys think.. Thanks a lot!~

Happy Lifting!

Aggression

Aggression

Awards
Hey guys, I'm new to the forum, not new to working out, but I thought I might get some opinions on a question I had.

I have been taking NO Xplode with Animal Paks for the last few weeks. Everything is going good, but I just recently purchased Green Magnitude as well. I was wondering if it's ok to stack NO Xplode (Pre-Workout) with Animal Paks (Pre-Workout) and also Green MAGnitude (I'll be using it as a Post-Workout).

I've been hearing good things about Green MAGnitude and it will be my first time using it. Is it effective using it as a Post? Let me know what you guys think.. Thanks a lot!~

Happy Lifting!
You can stack anything with Pak. Also, you can take Pak at anytime. Most people usually take it with breakfast in the morning, as they would their normal multi.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Green Mag should replace the N.O. Xplode.