Looking for the right AI

vegetagd

Awards
Hope you guys can lend a hand. To give a little background, I'm 28 & pretty strong. Can BP over 300, DL 500, & Squat 450 at 200lbs. I'm also pretty lean so from a physique standpoint I'm content. I’m all natural as well.

It can, however, always be better. I've had bloodwork done 4 times since January 2008 & a trend has become apparent.

DHEA-S hovers around 300 which is on the lower end.
Free Test hovers around 15 which is on the lower end.
Total Test hovers around 600 which is mid-range
Estradiol hovers around the mid 40’s which is on the higher end
SHBG hovers around 40 which is mid-range

Based on what I’ve learned I can bump my test & free test if I can get my E2 under control (around 20). This is why I’m looking for an AI. My question is where should I start? For a standalone AI, would I be barking up the right tree by looking into aromasin, arimidex, novadex xt?

Any suggestions (including doses) would be appreciated.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Hope you guys can lend a hand. To give a little background, I'm 28 & pretty strong. Can BP over 300, DL 500, & Squat 450 at 200lbs. I'm also pretty lean so from a physique standpoint I'm content. I’m all natural as well.

It can, however, always be better. I've had bloodwork done 4 times since January 2008 & a trend has become apparent.

DHEA-S hovers around 300 which is on the lower end.
Free Test hovers around 15 which is on the lower end.
Total Test hovers around 600 which is mid-range
Estradiol hovers around the mid 40’s which is on the higher end
SHBG hovers around 40 which is mid-range

Based on what I’ve learned I can bump my test & free test if I can get my E2 under control (around 20). This is why I’m looking for an AI. My question is where should I start? For a standalone AI, would I be barking up the right tree by looking into aromasin, arimidex, novadex xt?

Any suggestions (including doses) would be appreciated.
i loved the primordial performance sustain alpha and toco 8 combination along with some testofen to boos test. lots of logs and places where blood work have been posted too i think. search around or go on the primordial website to their forums

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
aromasin low dosed should work well. something like 6.25mg every day or every other day (maybe 1 25mg tablet a week?)

Whats your cholesterol like? Get enough saturated fats in dietarily?

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
maybe try some pct assist or transdermal formestane mixed with trione powder

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Try a stack of AX's Apct and DS ActivaTeX. It is a 6-bromo AI in the Apct and the ActX is a combination of herbals to free up test. I ran the bromo at 3 e/d and the ActX at 6 e/d(2 bottles) for a month(doses split evenly thru-out day). Felt like a bull on this- strength,libido, and pump were great.

vegetagd

Awards
aromasin low dosed should work well. something like 6.25mg every day or every other day (maybe 1 25mg tablet a week?)

Whats your cholesterol like? Get enough saturated fats in dietarily?
My cholesterol is very good & my diet is pretty solid...eat a lot of beef & macadamia nuts so my saturated fats are ok.

Do you have experience with aromasin? The dosage you recommend is in line with what I was thinking…5mg per day. Again, I’m not looking for steroid like results, but I do think that I can see some healthy gains if I can get my hormones in line.

I was looking into liquid aromasin…what are your thoughts on that?

vegetagd

Awards
Try a stack of AX's Apct and DS ActivaTeX. It is a 6-bromo AI in the Apct and the ActX is a combination of herbals to free up test. I ran the bromo at 3 e/d and the ActX at 6 e/d(2 bottles) for a month(doses split evenly thru-out day). Felt like a bull on this- strength,libido, and pump were great.
Sorry to sound lame, but I don't understand the abbreviations for those products.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabolic Xtreme's Apct and Driven Sports ActivaTe Extreme...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My cholesterol is very good & my diet is pretty solid...eat a lot of beef & macadamia nuts so my saturated fats are ok.

Do you have experience with aromasin? The dosage you recommend is in line with what I was thinking…5mg per day. Again, I’m not looking for steroid like results, but I do think that I can see some healthy gains if I can get my hormones in line.

I was looking into liquid aromasin…what are your thoughts on that?
it tastes like ultra crap :D But easier to come by than prescription, and cheaper. My HRT doctor prescribes arimidex for me, but the pricing is outrageous. I still use it mind you, but next time around i'm going to ask about exemestane instead as the lack of cholesterol impact sounds good.

I'd think that sort of dosing as well as adding the Activate Xtreme or just any nettle root extract that is for 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran. That will help lower SHBG at the same time, which wouldn't hurt.

The trick with aromasin is to dose it consistently for a month or two then get retested and adjust dosing. You don't want to see estrogen go into single digits either.... And its at least 3-4 weeks for full effect to be in play with it from what I can tell. you get significant impact on day 1 (if you were to take 25mg say) but given how long it takes for your body to make aromatase its better to give it over a month before checking for accuracy of your dosing.

Also, may want to try 1-2 tbsp of coconut oil late in the evening, as close to bedtime as is reasonable. that should help raise DHEA + total test somewhat.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Easy, would Almond butter do the same as coconut?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
not really. 1 tbsp of almond butter has 9g of fat, but only 1g of saturated fat (and 3g carbs with 1 fiber, 2g protein) but coconut oil has 14g of fats with 12 being saturated, and no carbs or protein. Its basically the only healthy saturated fat, and your body makes the hormone cascade from saturated fat.

vegetagd

Awards
it tastes like ultra crap :D But easier to come by than prescription, and cheaper. My HRT doctor prescribes arimidex for me, but the pricing is outrageous. I still use it mind you, but next time around i'm going to ask about exemestane instead as the lack of cholesterol impact sounds good.

I'd think that sort of dosing as well as adding the Activate Xtreme or just any nettle root extract that is for 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran. That will help lower SHBG at the same time, which wouldn't hurt.

The trick with aromasin is to dose it consistently for a month or two then get retested and adjust dosing. You don't want to see estrogen go into single digits either.... And its at least 3-4 weeks for full effect to be in play with it from what I can tell. you get significant impact on day 1 (if you were to take 25mg say) but given how long it takes for your body to make aromatase its better to give it over a month before checking for accuracy of your dosing.

Also, may want to try 1-2 tbsp of coconut oil late in the evening, as close to bedtime as is reasonable. that should help raise DHEA + total test somewhat.
Thanks...never heard of coconut oil for test & DHEA...where are hearing this from? Also...is 5mg daily about right? Should I start with 5mg every other day? Sorry for all the ?'s...should I consider starting with an OTC like Novadex XT before making the jump to aromasin? Thanks!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, your body takes saturated fats, creates cholesterol from it. then it makes pregnenelone from the cholesterol, dhea from the pregnenelone, etc down the chain. by spiking intake levels of saturated fats near the time of max hormone creation - 2 hours after falling asleep roughly - you give your body more raw materials to work with. no guarantee, but its cheap and easy and tastes decent :D

Yeah, i'd say 5mg a day. Actually i'd just go with the aromasin, or try a 6-bromo based product. I've seen enough info on ATD that i'm not too sure i'd use it anymore. Of those choices, aromasin is the only one that has any sort of studies for long term use :)

vegetagd

Awards
well, your body takes saturated fats, creates cholesterol from it. then it makes pregnenelone from the cholesterol, dhea from the pregnenelone, etc down the chain. by spiking intake levels of saturated fats near the time of max hormone creation - 2 hours after falling asleep roughly - you give your body more raw materials to work with. no guarantee, but its cheap and easy and tastes decent :D

Yeah, i'd say 5mg a day. Actually i'd just go with the aromasin, or try a 6-bromo based product. I've seen enough info on ATD that i'm not too sure i'd use it anymore. Of those choices, aromasin is the only one that has any sort of studies for long term use :)
Cool man! Thanks...are you allowed to hint as to where you get your aromasin? If not, can you PM me? Thanks!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Based on that Formestane and Divanex should do some good.

eros62d

eros62d

Awards
Can you give some details? How many per day, etc? Thanks!
Sure. I ran my first bottle at 50mgs a day,split am&pm taken with some fat,fish oil usually. Now I just do 25mgs at night,works just as well. I'm on trt,and do 2-3 cycles a year. I'll prob stick with 25mgs while cruising,and bump up to 50 when I do a cycle.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
x2 on the Formex by IBE :D

50mg a day.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Innovation bubba...IBE found a way to improve that. Look into it!

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
arimidex a low dose.. slightly less than .25mg EOD

I use it and love it

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
formex all the way

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
once daily? liquid? Thanks
No, the halflife is about 3 days, so you dose it every 2-3 days or so.

Liquid is fine, I chop the pills up because I know exactly how much I'm getting.

Anymore Q's go ahead and ask..