Summer Stack help

Oreidgger

Awards
I have crept around this forum for quite awhile but never bother to post, but now i am having trouble figuring out what to do for this summer. My plan was to stack Drive and RPM but then i realized that i will be working out in the evenings all the time and don't want to worry about caffiene affecting my sleep. My plan is a recomp/lean bulk which is basically the same thing i guess. Other things that i am considering are X-factor or E-bol and Stoked.

I would appreciate some input on this and other ideas that you got.

I would also like to stay away from PS/DS supps even though i have dabbled with them previously.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
i think the xfactor would be good and would be even better stakd with ebol or stoked, for recomp atleast

Oreidgger

Awards
Thats probably what i will go with. My only possible problem with that is my joints hurting and i will be running alot to get ready for football and i don't want to have to worry about that. I have taken x factor in the past and liked it and didn't have too much of a problem with my joints so I will probably do that. Stacking it with e bol sounds like fun

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I loved X-Factor as well. I think X-Factor/Formex/Stoked! would be real nice :thumbsup:

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
i personally would go with a transdermal formestane if you go that route, everyone really seems to like it, i just started some myself, and its fairly cheap

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
blue GENE is a nice summer staple for me. good vascularity, libido and sheds water/estrogen for a more shredded look. any kind of AI is good during the summer

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 5
MTPMJM Anabolics 6
Supplements 18
Supplements 13
Type O Hero Supplements 21