- 05-06-2009, 11:53 AM
I read somewhere that sublingual Res is much better absorbed so I am planning to make a small batch with some 98% micronized res that i have left, and was wondering how to go about it.
I was planning to do:
40% Distilled water, 20% 100 Proof Rum, and 40% Propylene Glycol
I know Steveoph and some others have tried this so I would pretty much appreciate feedback on this and how to prepare the solution.
Thanks in advance
- 05-07-2009, 05:55 PM
- 05-07-2009, 05:58 PM
Mix with some Chitosan, Lecithin and Cyclodextrin. PM me your address and I can probably send you some Cyclodextrin
05-07-2009, 10:58 PM
PM sent! Thanks LegalGear
Please any other comments are welcome.
07-28-2010, 01:38 PM
Buccal Delivery Resveratrol - 150 mg
ezmelts makes a buccal delivery resveratrol supplement (not sublingual resveratrol). Buccal delivery can come in many different forms beyond sublinguals. It melts on your tongue (as opposed to under your tongue) in less than a minute. It tastes great, without any lumpy or pasty feeling. You don't need water, and you don't swallow it. It's absorbed through your mouth's tissue. The formula is based on proven pharma delivery method such as those used for children analgesic fast melts.
07-28-2010, 01:52 PM
The solubility of resv is something like 37mg/L - I actually just dropped a pill of PCT Assist in water, it lasts weeks and seems effective. Don't expect miracles, though.
Paging Dr. Banner. . .
07-28-2010, 03:22 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By qwerty33 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 10Last Post: 10-03-2009, 03:07 PM
- By poison in forum SupplementsReplies: 30Last Post: 07-07-2008, 09:10 PM
- By weakestlink in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 04-28-2008, 10:21 PM
- By mooch2321 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 01-09-2008, 06:54 PM
- By rkretz in forum Custom CapsuleReplies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2007, 01:10 AM