Aussie rules player looking for recovery supplement .

timmy009

Awards
Hi Im looking for Some sort of product that would help me recover quicker for games does anyone know of any that would help me get through the week better after a tough match?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Hi Im looking for Some sort of product that would help me recover quicker for games does anyone know of any that would help me get through the week better after a tough match?
BCAA's are great for recovery, so are GH releasers such as agmatine, and l-dopa.

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
are you currently useing protein

joelast

joelast

Awards
BCAA's are great for recovery when you take them around or during your workouts. I also find creatine helps with DOMS.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As mentioned, BCAAs, creatine (especially if you are resistance training, which you would be, given the sport), and GH releasers - i.e. IGF-2 (this will also help with training and sleep, etc.) or PowerFULL, etc.

Not drinking and ensuring that you are having the correct pre, during, and post training/game nutrition will also ensure better recovery. So can things like massages, etc.

Yes smashing protein what is BCAAs
BCAAs are brach chain amino acids. Some protein powders already have them in - i.e. LG Sciences' Lipotropic Protein or Leppin Sport's protein range. Otherwise you can get separate BCAA products - i.e. LG Sciences' BC+EAA or Controlled Labs' Purple Wraath.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
i like ZMA for recovery i find it to be pretty decent especially for the price