Nail down cortisol and blast GH & testosterone through the roof with EndoAmp Max

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Exclamation Nail down cortisol and blast GH & testosterone through the roof with EndoAmp Max

AM Members,

We are proud to announce the new EndoAmp Max!

Weve added Alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine (A-GPC) which is a very cool molecule that increases the synthesis and release acetylcholine in the brain. Acetylcholine has been found to enhance growth hormone (GH) release from growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH) stimulation.

Each serving of EndoAmp Max has a hefty 600mg dose of A-GPC which has been proven to boost GH in resistance trained men after a single oral serving. (1,2) A-GPC has been proven to amplify GH release up to 140%!

EndoAmp Max also contains 800mg of Phosphatidylserine (PS) per serving. PS has repeatedly shown to prevent the rise in cortisol following exercise, while supporting testosterone levels and improving recovery. (3-8)

Human research shows that EndoAmp Max can offer the following benefits

• Improve the testosterone to cortisol ratio up to 3,354% (3-6)
    • Amplify GH levels following exercise (1,2)
    • Increase resistance to stress & fatigue (6)
    • Increase exercise capacity (1,7)
    • Speed recovery & reduce muscle soreness (6-8)
    • Enhanced sense of well-being (6-8)

Get EndoAmp Max now, directly from Primordial Performance

Yours in health & fitness,

Eric Potratz
    Primordial Founder & President

Questions?

Phone 1-800-568-2924
    Email - info@primordialperformance.com
    Visit - Primordial Performance

1. Acute supplementation with alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine augments growth hormone response to and peak force production during resistance exercise
    Ziegenfuss et al.
    J Int Soc Sports Nutr, Jun 2008 5(Suppl 1): P15

2. Alpha-Glycerylphosphorylcholine administration increases the GH response to GHRH of young and elderly subjects.
    Ceda et al.
    Horm Metab Res, Mar 1992; 24(3): 119-21.

3. HORMONAL EFFECTS OF PHOSPHATIDYLSERINE DURING 2-WKS OF INTENSE WEIGHT TRAINING
    [Annual Meeting Abstracts]
    Fahey, T. D.; Pearl, M.
    California State University, Chico

4. The effects of soy phosphatidylserine on cortisol, growth hormone and testosterone response to moderate intensity exercise.
    Starks, et al.
    University of Mississippi

5. Blunting by chronic phosphatidylserine administration of the stress-induced activation of the hypothalamo-pituitary-adrenal axis in healthy men.
    Monteleone et al.
    Eur J Clin Pharmacol 1992, 42(4):385-388

6. Phospholipids and sports performance.
    R Jager, et al.
    J Int Soc Sports Nutr, Jan 2007; 4: 5

7. Effects of phosphatidylserine on exercise capacity during cycling in active males.
    Kingsley et al.
    Med Sci Sports Exerc 2006, 38(I):64-71

8. The hormonal and perceptive effects of phosphatidylserine administration during two weeks of weight training-induced over-training.
    Fayey TD, et al.
    Biol Sport 1998, 15(2): 135-144

2. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.11%

Very nice
  3. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.69%

Any coupon codes??
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.29%

Quote Originally Posted by DeerDeer View Post
    Any coupon codes??
    SPONSOR10 will save you 10% at www.primordialperformance.com

-Eric
  5. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.11%

Quote Originally Posted by DeerDeer View Post
    Any coupon codes??
    MAXRECOVERY will get you $30 off the full TRS.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.76%

i started mine a week ago
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.73%

Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    i started mine a week ago
    logging it?

if not... inquiring minds wanna know!!!
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.76%

kinda. ill be starting my log tommorow but i started the supps about 10 days ago. im running it with formex, act extreme and dcp
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.68%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Very, very nice!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

10. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.29%

kinda. ill be starting my log tommorow but i started the supps about 10 days ago. im running it with formex, act extreme and dcp
    You doing a recomp with this?

-Eric
  11. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.11%

Can you post up a link to your log
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.24%

Awesome!!! TRS is the ****!!!!
  13. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.11%

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernLord View Post
    Awesome!!! TRS is the ****!!!!
    Thanks for the support
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Will be using it in my pct.
    Always open light. Its not what you open with, its what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.68%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Will be using it in my pct.
    Awesome. Let us know what you think!

Legendary

16. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.29%

I just got word that another study is underway for this summer... Its going to be analyzing PS and its effects on hormones in athletes. I think its really great PS is finally getting noticed as a worthy testosterone support supplement.

-Eric
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.68%

Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    I just got word that another study is underway for this summer... Its going to be analyzing PS and its effects on hormones in athletes. I think its really great PS is finally getting noticed as a worthy testosterone support supplement.

-Eric
    Excellent. I look forward to seeing the specifics in the findings.

Legendary

18. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.29%

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Excellent. I look forward to seeing the specifics in the findings.
    Yeah, Cheminutra actually filed a patent for PS boosting testosterone levels in men, all from this study -

The effects of soy phosphatidylserine on cortisol, growth hormone and testosterone response to moderate intensity exercise.
    Starks, et al.

-Eric
  19. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.23%

damn this stuff looks great, but man its way out of my league price wise as are most of your line up it sucks but this looks like a great product
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.68%

Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    damn this stuff looks great, but man its way out of my league price wise as are most of your line up it sucks but this looks like a great product
    Check out this great deal we have going now. It's the perfect time to try this stack which contains our new EndoAmp Max!

Primordial Performance unleashes $30 off our Testosterone Recovery Stack!

Legendary

21. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.29%

Check out this great deal we have going now. It's the perfect time to try this stack which contains our new EndoAmp Max!

Primordial Performance unleashes $30 off our Testosterone Recovery Stack!
    Yep, the $30 off makes the TRS only $86.95... thats not bad for a recomp stack or a full PCT.

-Eric
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.23%

Wink

Yep, the $30 off makes the TRS only $86.95... thats not bad for a recomp stack or a full PCT.

-Eric
    sick deal!!
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.98%

-Eric
    jeeezz thats freaking insane
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.68%

Quote Originally Posted by joshweights View Post
    sick deal!!
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    jeeezz thats freaking insane
    Yes it is.

Sale will be until may 25th. You really can't beat what you get for the price here!

Legendary

25. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.29%

BTW, I just got a PM from a women asking if this is safe... and the answer is yes... this product is safe for men and women.

-Eric
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.56%

Is there ANY evidence at all that shows that these changes will result in ANY additional muscle mass? I SERIOUSLY doubt they will - no offense......just my educated opinion. The minor increase in test and slight decrease in cortisol is virtually meaningless in real world experience. Also NO GH supplement has EVER raised gh to levels high enough or for a duration long enough to make a damn bit of difference. Again JMO AND facts......
    Oh and doesnt cortisol regulate important bodily functions such as blood pressure and others? Do we really want to mess with that ?
    Oh and also shouldnt this be in the company promotions section? Just wondering?
  27. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.42%

I believe new product announcements are allowed here, hence the thread. Also you seem to have an issue with PP judging by the tone of you post.

Also for it to be an educated opinion, it might help to support your claims with links to studies.
    Also I'm sure most people are aware of the natural functions of cortisol; it's in our bodies for a reason.

EndoAmp doesn't eradicate it; it regulates cortisol release which is increased by exercise and also from the stress of daily life. There are plenty of articles out there, such as this one, that show stressed individuals have higher cortisol levels/enhanced CRF responses which has marked effects on obesity
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.56%

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I believe new product announcements are allowed here, hence the thread. Also you seem to have an issue with PP judging by the tone of you post.

Also for it to be an educated opinion, it might help to support your claims with links to studies.
    Also I'm sure most people are aware of the natural functions of cortisol; it's in our bodies for a reason.

EndoAmp doesn't eradicate it; it regulates cortisol release which is increased by exercise and also from the stress of daily life. There are plenty of articles out there, such as this one, that show stressed individuals have higher cortisol levels/enhanced CRF responses which has marked effects on obesity
    i have no issue whatsoever with this particular manufacturer. Again ill ask:
    Is there ANY evidence at all that shows that these changes will result in ANY additional muscle mass? I SERIOUSLY doubt they will - no offense......just my educated opinion. The minor increase in test and slight decrease in cortisol is virtually meaningless in real world experience. Also NO GH supplement has EVER raised gh to levels high enough or for a duration long enough to make a damn bit of difference. Again JMO AND facts......
    Also rather than control our bodyfat with diet and exercise we would chose to lower levels of an essential hormone that regulates some of our most important bodily responses? Surely common sense dictates that isnt prudent. As far as providing studies i believe i asked for some to be provided to back claims made ...my statements are well know facts established over years of real life and real world experience by thousands...isnt that enough? My goodness you could take cytadren and a serm and increase test and decrease cortisol more than this product and get no increased muscle growth. Why waste my money on this? Again JMO... Oh and the GH info ..known fact my statement is...
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.68%

Quote Originally Posted by steveironman View Post
    Oh and doesnt cortisol regulate important bodily functions such as blood pressure and others? Do we really want to mess with that ?
    Oh and also shouldnt this be in the company promotions section? Just wondering?
    Steve - You're entitled to your opinion, however i haven't witnessed you substantiate anything significant in your claims here either. Facts? Lol - What facts exactly? It's obvious by your response that you really don't even understand what the formulation is, or even how it works. In fact, based on your response, i'm not even sure you read the write-up.

This product is NOT designed to crush cortisol outside the therapeutic window; it's designed to mitigate erratic fluctuations in serum cortisol levels (which can and will have more detrimental effects than benefits). These fluctuations occur in our everyday normal life as a result of physical and/or mental stess factors. We've never painted cortisol evil, and we never will....because it isn't. However, there are measures that can be taken to help limit the negative effects such as i've described above.

There are PLENTY of references posted at the bottom of our write-up, so feel free to look them over before you come in here making accusations without any support for your statements.

Meaningless real world results, eh? You base this on what exactly? Your own experiences? Here's all those well documented references that must have been on oversight on your part.

Happy reading, and let me know if you have any questions.

References

1. Identification and mechanism of action of phospholipids capable of modulating rat testicular microsomal 3 beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase-isomerase activity in vitro
    GM Cooke
    Biol Reprod, Sep 1989; 41: 438 - 445.

2. Testosterone levels during systemic and inhaled corticosteroid therapy.
    D Morrison, et al.
    Respir Med, October 1, 1994; 88(9): 659-63.

3. Testicular function during prolonged corticotherapy
    JM Kuhn, et al.
    Presse Med, March 22, 1986; 15(12): 559-62.

4. Glucocorticoid Induces Apoptosis in Rat Leydig Cells
    Hui-Bao Gao, et al.
    Endocrinology, Jan 2002; 143: 130.

5. Role of glucocorticoid in the stress-induced suppression of testicular steroidogenesis in adult male rats.
    Orr TE, Mann DR 1992
    Horm Behav 26:350 363

6. Suppression of endogenous corticosterone levels in vivo increases the steroidogenic capacity of purified rat Leydig cells in vitro.
    Gao HB, Shan LX, Monder C, Hardy MP 1996
    Endocrinology 137:1714 1718

7. Mutually independent effects of adrenocorticotropin on luteinizing hormone and testosterone secretion
    DR Mann, et al.
    Endocrinology, Apr 1987; 120: 1542.

8. Reciprocal changes in plasma corticosterone and testosterone in stressed male rats maintained in a visible burrow system: evidence for a mediating role of testicular 11ß-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase.
    Monder C, et al.
    Endocrinology 134:1193 1198

9. The effect of stress-induced ligands on testosterone formation in Leydig cells.
    Cooke BA, et al. 1992
    West AP, eds. Stress and reproduction. New York: Raven Press; 135 144

10. Acute suppression of circulating testosterone levels by cortisol in men.
    Cumming D, Quigley ME, Yen SSC 1983
    J Clin Endocrinol Metab 57:671 673

11. HORMONAL EFFECTS OF PHOSPHATIDYLSERINE DURING 2-WKS OF INTENSE WEIGHT TRAINING
    Fahey, T. D.; Pearl, M.

12. Association of 24-Hour Cortisol Production Rates, Cortisol-Binding Globulin, and Plasma-Free Cortisol Levels with Body Composition, Leptin Levels, and Aging in Adult Men and Women
    Jonathan Q. et al.
    J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metab., Jan 2004; 89: 281 - 287.

13. Cortisol inhibition of growth hormone-releasing hormone-stimulated growth hormone release from cultured sheep pituitary cells
    JL Sartin, et al.
    J. Endocrinol., Jun 1994; 141: 517 - 525.

14. Lowering cortisol enhances growth hormone response to growth hormone releasing hormone in healthy subjects.
    TG Dinan, J Thakore, and V O'Keane
    Acta Physiol Scand, July 1, 1994; 151(3): 413-6.

15. Stress-Related Cortisol Secretion in Men: Relationships with Abdominal Obesity and Endocrine, Metabolic and Hemodynamic Abnormalities
    Roland Rosmond, Mary F. Dallman, and Per Bjorntorp
    J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metab., Jun 1998; 83: 1853 - 1859.

16. Visceral obesity: a "civilization syndrome".
    Bjorntorp P
    Obes Res. 1993 May;1(3):206-22.

17. Brain caphalin, a mixture of phosphatides. Separation from it of phosphatidyl serine, phosphatidyl ethanolamine, and a fraction containing an inositol phophatide.
    Folch J et al.
    J Biol Chem 1942 146(1):35-44

18. Food composition and nutritional tables.
    Souci et al.
    Medpharm Scientific Publishers; 200

19. The influence of phosphatidylserine supplementation on mood and heart rate when faced with an acute stressor.
    Benton D et al.
    Nutr Neurosci 2001, 4(3):169-178

20. Effects of phosphatidylserine on the neuroendocrine response to physical stress in humans.
    Monteleone et al.
    Neuroendocrinology 1990, 52(3):243-248

21. Blunting by chronic phosphatidylserine administration of the stress-induced activation of the hypothalamo-pituitary-adrenal axis in healthy men.
    Monteleone et al.

22. Effects of phosphatidylserine on exercise capacity during cycling in active males.
    Kingsley et al.

23. The hormonal and perceptive effects of phosphatidylserine administration during two weeks of weight training-induced over-training.
    Fayey TD, et al.

24. The effects of phosphatidyl serine on markers of muscular stress in endurance runners.
    Fernholz et al.
    Med Sci Sports Exerc 2000, 32(5):S321

25. Phospholipids and sports performance.
    R Jager, et al.

26. Effects of Phosphatidylserine on oxidative stress following intermittent running.
    Kingsley M et al.
    Med Sci Sports Exerc 2005 37(8):1300-1306

27. The effect of phosphatidylserine on golf performance.
    Ralf Jager et al.
    J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2007; 4:23

28. Changes in Financial Strain Over Three Years, Ambulatory Blood Pressure, and Cortisol Responses to Awakening
    Andrew Steptoe, Lena Brydon, and Sabine Kunz-Ebrecht
    Psychosom Med, Mar 2005; 67: 281 - 287.

29. Perfectionism and the Cortisol Response to Psychosocial Stress in Men
    Petra H. Wirtz, et al.
    Psychosom Med, Apr 2007; 69: 249 - 255.

30. Influence of dietary protein, energy and corticosteroids on protein turnover, proteoglycan sulphation and growth of long bone and skeletal muscle in the rat.
    ZA Yahya, et al
    Clin Sci (Lond), Nov 1994; 87(5): 607-18.

31. Cortisol, testosterone, and free testosterone in athletes performing a marathon at 4,000 m altitude.
    Marinelli et al.
    Horm Res., 41(5-6), 225-229, 1994

32. Usefullness of free testosterone/cortisol ratio during a season of elite speed skating athletes.
    Banfi et al.
    Int J Sports Med., 14(7), 373-379, 1993.

33. Corticosterone Can Act at the Posterior Paraventricular Thalamus to Inhibit Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Adrenal Activity in Animals that Habituate to Repeated Stress
    Azra Jaferi and Seema Bhatnagar
    Endocrinology, Oct 2006; 147: 4917 4930

34. Steroids and depression
    Alexander Mitchell and Veronica O'Keane
    BMJ, Jan 1998; 316: 244

35. Biological Markers of overtraining
    Fahey et al.
    Biol Sport 1997, 14:1-19

36. Amino acids and proteins for the athlete.
    Di Pasquale
    CRC Press, 2007, Pg 309

37. The effects of soy phosphatidylserine on cortisol, growth hormone and testosterone response to moderate intensity exercise.
    Starks, et al.

38. Acute supplementation with alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine augments growth hormone response to and peak force production during resistance exercise
    Ziegenfuss et al.

39. Alpha-Glycerylphosphorylcholine administration increases the GH response to GHRH of young and elderly subjects.
    Ceda et al.

40. Phospholipids as dynamic participants in biological processes.
    Hanahan et al.
    J lipid Res 1984, 25:1528-1535

41. Biosynthesis of phospholipids
    Kennedy at al.
    Fed, Proc 16: 847-853 (1957)

42. A multicentre trial to evaluate the efficacy and tolerability of alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine versus cytosine diphosphocholine in patients with vascular dementia.
    R Di Perri, G Coppola, LA Ambrosio, A Grasso, FM Puca, and M Rizzo
    J Int Med Res, July 1, 1991; 19(4): 330-41.

43. Behavioral effects of L-alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine: influence on cognitive mechanisms in the rat.
    F Drago, F Mauceri, L Nardo, C Valerio, N Lauria, L Rampello, and G Guidi
    Pharmacol Biochem Behav, February 1, 1992; 41(2): 445-8.

44. L--Glycerophosphocholine Contributes to Meat's Enhancement of Nonheme Iron Absorption
    Charlotte N. Armah, Paul Sharp, Fred A. Mellon, Sandra Pariagh, Elizabeth K. Lund, Jack R. Dainty, Birgit Teucher, and Susan J. Fairweather-Tait
    J. Nutr., May 2008; 138: 873 - 877.

45. Overtraining and elite athletes: Review and directions for the future.
    Kuipers et al.
    Sports Med. 1988, 6:79-92

46. Resistance exercise overtraining and overreaching neuroendocrine responses .
    Kraemer et al.
    Spots Med. 1997, 23(2):106-129

Legendary

Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.56%

Steve - You're entitled to your opinion, however i haven't witnessed you substantiate anything significant in your claims here either. Facts? Lol - What facts exactly? It's obvious by your response that you really don't even understand what the formulation is, or even how it works. In fact, based on your response, i'm not even sure you read the write-up.

This product is NOT designed to crush cortisol outside the therapeutic window; it's designed to mitigate erratic fluctuations in serum cortisol levels (which can and will have more detrimental effects than benefits). These fluctuations occur in our everyday normal life as a result of physical and/or mental stess factors. We've never painted cortisol evil, and we never will....because it isn't. However, there are measures that can be taken to help limit the negative effects such as i've described above.

There are PLENTY of references posted at the bottom of our write-up, so feel free to look them over before you come in here making accusations without any support for your statements.

Meaningless real world results, eh? You base this on what exactly? Your own experiences? Here's all those well documented references that must have been on oversight on your part.

Happy reading, and let me know if you have any questions.

References –

1. Identification and mechanism of action of phospholipids capable of modulating rat testicular microsomal 3 beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase-isomerase activity in vitro
    GM Cooke
    Biol Reprod, Sep 1989; 41: 438 - 445.

2. Testosterone levels during systemic and inhaled corticosteroid therapy.
    D Morrison, et al.
    Respir Med, October 1, 1994; 88(9): 659-63.

3. Testicular function during prolonged corticotherapy
    JM Kuhn, et al.
    Presse Med, March 22, 1986; 15(12): 559-62.

4. Glucocorticoid Induces Apoptosis in Rat Leydig Cells
    Hui-Bao Gao, et al.
    Endocrinology, Jan 2002; 143: 130.

5. Role of glucocorticoid in the stress-induced suppression of testicular steroidogenesis in adult male rats.
    Orr TE, Mann DR 1992
    Horm Behav 26:350 – 363

6. Suppression of endogenous corticosterone levels in vivo increases the steroidogenic capacity of purified rat Leydig cells in vitro.
    Gao HB, Shan LX, Monder C, Hardy MP 1996
    Endocrinology 137:1714 – 1718

7. Mutually independent effects of adrenocorticotropin on luteinizing hormone and testosterone secretion
    DR Mann, et al.
    Endocrinology, Apr 1987; 120: 1542.

8. Reciprocal changes in plasma corticosterone and testosterone in stressed male rats maintained in a visible burrow system: evidence for a mediating role of testicular 11Ÿ-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase.
    Monder C, et al.
    Endocrinology 134:1193 – 1198

9. The effect of stress-induced ligands on testosterone formation in Leydig cells.
    Cooke BA, et al. 1992
    West AP, eds. Stress and reproduction. New York: Raven Press; 135 – 144

10. Acute suppression of circulating testosterone levels by cortisol in men.
    Cumming D, Quigley ME, Yen SSC 1983
    J Clin Endocrinol Metab 57:671 – 673

11. HORMONAL EFFECTS OF PHOSPHATIDYLSERINE DURING 2-WKS OF INTENSE WEIGHT TRAINING
    Fahey, T. D.; Pearl, M.

12. Association of 24-Hour Cortisol Production Rates, Cortisol-Binding Globulin, and Plasma-Free Cortisol Levels with Body Composition, Leptin Levels, and Aging in Adult Men and Women
    Jonathan Q. et al.
    J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metab., Jan 2004; 89: 281 - 287.

13. Cortisol inhibition of growth hormone-releasing hormone-stimulated growth hormone release from cultured sheep pituitary cells
    JL Sartin, et al.
    J. Endocrinol., Jun 1994; 141: 517 - 525.

14. Lowering cortisol enhances growth hormone response to growth hormone releasing hormone in healthy subjects.
    TG Dinan, J Thakore, and V O'Keane
    Acta Physiol Scand, July 1, 1994; 151(3): 413-6.

15. Stress-Related Cortisol Secretion in Men: Relationships with Abdominal Obesity and Endocrine, Metabolic and Hemodynamic Abnormalities
    Roland Rosmond, Mary F. Dallman, and Per Bjorntorp
    J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metab., Jun 1998; 83: 1853 - 1859.

16. Visceral obesity: a "civilization syndrome".
    Bjorntorp P
    Obes Res. 1993 May;1(3):206-22.

17. Brain caphalin, a mixture of phosphatides. Separation from it of phosphatidyl serine, phosphatidyl ethanolamine, and a fraction containing an inositol phophatide.
    Folch J et al.
    J Biol Chem 1942 146(1):35-44

18. Food composition and nutritional tables.
    Souci et al.
    Medpharm Scientific Publishers; 200

19. The influence of phosphatidylserine supplementation on mood and heart rate when faced with an acute stressor.
    Benton D et al.
    Nutr Neurosci 2001, 4(3):169-178

20. Effects of phosphatidylserine on the neuroendocrine response to physical stress in humans.
    Monteleone et al.
    Neuroendocrinology 1990, 52(3):243-248

21. Blunting by chronic phosphatidylserine administration of the stress-induced activation of the hypothalamo-pituitary-adrenal axis in healthy men.
    Monteleone et al.

22. Effects of phosphatidylserine on exercise capacity during cycling in active males.
    Kingsley et al.

23. The hormonal and perceptive effects of phosphatidylserine administration during two weeks of weight training-induced over-training.
    Fayey TD, et al.

24. The effects of phosphatidyl serine on markers of muscular stress in endurance runners.
    Fernholz et al.
    Med Sci Sports Exerc 2000, 32(5):S321

25. Phospholipids and sports performance.
    R Jager, et al.

26. Effects of Phosphatidylserine on oxidative stress following intermittent running.
    Kingsley M et al.
    Med Sci Sports Exerc 2005 37(8):1300-1306

27. The effect of phosphatidylserine on golf performance.
    Ralf Jager et al.
    J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2007; 4:23

28. Changes in Financial Strain Over Three Years, Ambulatory Blood Pressure, and Cortisol Responses to Awakening
    Andrew Steptoe, Lena Brydon, and Sabine Kunz-Ebrecht
    Psychosom Med, Mar 2005; 67: 281 - 287.

29. Perfectionism and the Cortisol Response to Psychosocial Stress in Men
    Petra H. Wirtz, et al.
    Psychosom Med, Apr 2007; 69: 249 - 255.

30. Influence of dietary protein, energy and corticosteroids on protein turnover, proteoglycan sulphation and growth of long bone and skeletal muscle in the rat.
    ZA Yahya, et al
    Clin Sci (Lond), Nov 1994; 87(5): 607-18.

31. Cortisol, testosterone, and free testosterone in athletes performing a marathon at 4,000 m altitude.
    Marinelli et al.
    Horm Res., 41(5-6), 225-229, 1994

32. Usefullness of free testosterone/cortisol ratio during a season of elite speed skating athletes.
    Banfi et al.
    Int J Sports Med., 14(7), 373-379, 1993.

33. Corticosterone Can Act at the Posterior Paraventricular Thalamus to Inhibit Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Adrenal Activity in Animals that Habituate to Repeated Stress
    Azra Jaferi and Seema Bhatnagar
    Endocrinology, Oct 2006; 147: 4917 – 4930

34. Steroids and depression
    Alexander Mitchell and Veronica O'Keane
    BMJ, Jan 1998; 316: 244

35. Biological Markers of overtraining
    Fahey et al.
    Biol Sport 1997, 14:1-19

36. Amino acids and proteins for the athlete.
    Di Pasquale
    CRC Press, 2007, Pg 309

37. The effects of soy phosphatidylserine on cortisol, growth hormone and testosterone response to moderate intensity exercise.
    Starks, et al.

38. Acute supplementation with alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine augments growth hormone response to and peak force production during resistance exercise
    Ziegenfuss et al.

39. Alpha-Glycerylphosphorylcholine administration increases the GH response to GHRH of young and elderly subjects.
    Ceda et al.

40. Phospholipids as dynamic participants in biological processes.
    Hanahan et al.
    J lipid Res 1984, 25:1528-1535

41. Biosynthesis of phospholipids
    Kennedy at al.
    Fed, Proc 16: 847-853 (1957)

42. A multicentre trial to evaluate the efficacy and tolerability of alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine versus cytosine diphosphocholine in patients with vascular dementia.
    R Di Perri, G Coppola, LA Ambrosio, A Grasso, FM Puca, and M Rizzo
    J Int Med Res, July 1, 1991; 19(4): 330-41.

43. Behavioral effects of L-alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine: influence on cognitive mechanisms in the rat.
    F Drago, F Mauceri, L Nardo, C Valerio, N Lauria, L Rampello, and G Guidi
    Pharmacol Biochem Behav, February 1, 1992; 41(2): 445-8.

44. L--Glycerophosphocholine Contributes to Meat's Enhancement of Nonheme Iron Absorption
    Charlotte N. Armah, Paul Sharp, Fred A. Mellon, Sandra Pariagh, Elizabeth K. Lund, Jack R. Dainty, Birgit Teucher, and Susan J. Fairweather-Tait
    J. Nutr., May 2008; 138: 873 - 877.

45. Overtraining and elite athletes: Review and directions for the future.
    Kuipers et al.
    Sports Med. 1988, 6:79-92

46. Resistance exercise overtraining and overreaching neuroendocrine responses .
    Kraemer et al.
    Spots Med. 1997, 23(2):106-129
    *L* Again ill reiterate ..still my question is unanswered:

Also rather than control our bodyfat with diet and exercise we would chose to lower levels of an essential hormone that regulates some of our most important bodily responses? Surely common sense dictates that isnt prudent. As far as providing studies i believe i asked for some to be provided to back claims made ...my statements are well know facts established over years of real life and real world experience by thousands as well as by science...isnt that enough? My goodness you could take cytadren and a serm and increase test and decrease cortisol more than this product and get no increased muscle growth. Why waste my money on this? Again JMO... Oh and the GH info ..known fact my statement is...
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.68%

*L* Again ill reiterate ..still my question is unanswered:

Also rather than control our bodyfat with diet and exercise we would chose to lower levels of an essential hormone that regulates some of our most important bodily responses? Surely common sense dictates that isnt prudent. As far as providing studies i believe i asked for some to be provided to back claims made ...my statements are well know facts established over years of real life and real world experience by thousands as well as by science...isnt that enough? My goodness you could take cytadren and a serm and increase test and decrease cortisol more than this product and get no increased muscle growth. Why waste my money on this? Again JMO... Oh and the GH info ..known fact my statement is...
    Seriously, are you that dense?

This revamped formulation of EndoAmp max has been released for less than a month. If you want to see documented user logs, they'll be coming in over the coming months. I've provided more than enough referenced material here to support the claims. If you can't see that, then i can't help you. Your supposed "well known" real life experiences don't mean a thing to me without something to substantiate it; that of which you have not. It's fairly obvious you have an unarticulated agenda here, steve...

Legendary

Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.56%

Seriously, are you that dense?

This revamped formulation of EndoAmp max has been released for less than a month. If you want to see documented user logs, they'll be coming in over the coming months. I've provided more than enough referenced material here to support the claims. If you can't see that, then i can't help you. Your supposed "well known" real life experiences don't mean a thing to me without something to substantiate it; that of which you have not. It's fairly obvious you have an unarticulated agenda here, steve...
    No need to resort to personal insults. I have no agenda other than to voice my opinion that anyone who does a little research will find to hold true. You also have the right to express yours. Again cytadren and a serm would lower cortisol and increase test more than this product with no increase in added muscle mass ....why would anyone bother? Also again as far as the gh ...NO oral gh products have ever ,nor probably will ever raise gh levels high enough or for a long enough duration to make a damn bit of difference. It is what it is...im not interested in biased product logs to be honest ..im talking facts ...not biased opinions of those that have vested interests or want so badly to believe something they have wasted their money on works so they claim it does.
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  227 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.6%

No need to resort to personal insults. I have no agenda other than to voice my opinion that anyone who does a little research will find to hold true. You also have the right to express yours. Again cytadren and a serm would lower cortisol and increase test more than this product with no increase in added muscle mass ....why would anyone bother? Also again as far as the gh ...NO oral gh products have ever ,nor probably will ever raise gh levels high enough or for a long enough duration to make a damn bit of difference. It is what it is...im not interested in biased product logs to be honest ..im talking facts ...not biased opinions of those that have vested interests or want so badly to believe something they have wasted their money on works so they claim it does.
    Ever hear of Oratropin and Hexatropin (RIP)? Guy, what more do you want them to do? They posted the studies, which you clearly have no interest in reading. What if they just answered your question as, "Yes. Yes it will." Would that satisfy you? Read the studies and either put the product to the test or keep it moving. Why are you wasting peoples' time?
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.56%

Quote Originally Posted by Bionic View Post
    Ever hear of Oratropin and Hexatropin (RIP)? Guy, what more do you want them to do? They posted the studies, which you clearly have no interest in reading. What if they just answered your question as, "Yes. Yes it will." Would that satisfy you? Read the studies and either put the product to the test or keep it moving. Why are you wasting peoples' time?
    the"studies" if u read them do not show any results. Merely anecdotal evidence of the effects certain substances MAY have. Problem is the effects, if they truly are exerted, are so minimal the product is useless. Its not my fault. Hey Its my opinion ..im free to express it ...you may disagree or not like it...so YOU waste your money on the product or simply dont listen. Every point ive made is valid and word ive spoken is the truth. Do with it what you will.
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  227 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.6%

Do you realize how dumb you're coming across as ? Guy, you cannot back up any of your "truthful" statements. You may be right but with no proof, your arguments are asinine and pointless. How do you know that a product that you've never used will have no results? And if you can't find the published results of a particular study, you have no business asking for or questioning them.
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.56%

Quote Originally Posted by Bionic View Post
    Do you realize how dumb you're coming across as ? Guy, you cannot back up any of your "truthful" statements. You may be right but with no proof, your arguments are asinine and pointless. How do you know that a product that you've never used will have no results? And if you can't find the published results of a particular study, you have no business asking for or questioning them.

I have EVERY right im a consumer..they are selling a product. Like i said my statements are fact...a serm and cytadren does these things MORE effectively and they dont result more muscle..why would this? And oral GH supps are useless for the reasons i stated. Dumb is buying in blindly without considering claims and their effect even if they are true ..and in this case that translates to useless.
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  227 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.6%

[/B]

I have EVERY right im a consumer..they are selling a product. Like i said my statements are fact...a serm and cytadren does these things MORE effectively and they dont result more muscle..why would this? And oral GH supps are useless for the reasons i stated. Dumb is buying in blindly without considering claims and their effect even if they are true ..and in this case that translates to useless.
    You're really wearing me out with the bull****, bro. Where the fuck does it say "Increased Muscle Mass?" Stop typing, man. All of this reading stuff isn't for you.

Quote Originally Posted by EndoAmp
    [/B] research shows that EndoAmp Max can offer the following benefits –
    Improve the testosterone to cortisol ratio up to 3,354% (3-6)
    Amplify GH levels following exercise (1,2)
    Increase resistance to stress & fatigue (6)
    Increase exercise capacity (1,7)
    Speed recovery & reduce muscle soreness (6-8)
    Enhanced sense of well-being (6-8
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.68%

I can assure you that in no way was that an insult; it very much was a legitimate question. So every unsponsored log that is posted is now "biased" based on your conventional wisdom?

Steve, as i said before, you have the right to your opinion, however you really don't articulate any kind of legitimate arguement here what-so-ever; nothing but pointless speculation from someone who's never even used the product. You can keep claiming this "real world experience/results" until the cows come home, and it still won't mean a thing to me without anything to back it up.

Again, i've provided PLENTY of referenced material to back the claims of our product. Whether or not you choose to read them is up to you. I see no point to continue this any longer as you're implying nothing but pointless and uninformed speculation here. Your agenda is very transparent, steve. It was obvious from the very beginning that you didn't do your homework on the product before voicing your statements here. It's like bringing a knife to a gunfight, and we all know how that ends. I hope that you do choose to read the material that i've provided, and then make an informed decision based the information at hand to correlate with your "real life" experiences noted with the use of our product.

Legendary

Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.56%

^^^ *L* oh brother is this the "ill get the last word in" BS ?
    Your data is meaningless....and no i wont waste my money trying something i know wont work...and id encourage others to educate themselves so they dont make the same mistake. Every point i made re test levels cortisol levels and gh levels is valid and true....Yes im your worst enemy ..an educated , intelligent consumer. Dont worry though im sure there are plenty of gullible people that will buy into the hype and try yuor useless porduct..well at least once till they realize it doesn't do anything. I have no agenda...i speak my mind ..like or not i could care less.
  40. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.29%

[/B]

cytadren does these things MORE effectively and they dont result more muscle..why would this? And oral GH supps are useless for the reasons i stated. Dumb is buying in blindly without considering claims and their effect even if they are true ..and in this case that translates to useless.
    Im not sure why are you comparing EndoAmp to cytadren. Its a completely different compound, and cytadren would never be expected to increase muscle mass because it will lower testosterone production just as much as it will lower cortisol production. (Since it blocks the P450scc enzyme systemically)

Back to EndoAmp Max

Would you consider 14% increase in bench strength a significant benefit?

Acute supplementation with alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine augments growth hormone response to and peak force production during resistance exercise
    Ziegenfuss et al.

Thats what one single dose of alpha-GPC will do.

Or how about a 3,354% increase in the testosterone to cortisol ratio after only 2 weeks of supplementation with PS? Read up on elevated cortisol levels in relation to testosterone and you realize the benefits are real when it comes to training.

-Eric

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Testosterone Cortisol Connection
    By mich29 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-22-2010, 10:08 PM
  2. The Testosterone:Cortisol Connection
    By MAxximal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-30-2009, 08:06 AM
  3. cortisol control...endoamp or 11-oxo??
    By just93 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-21-2008, 06:50 PM
  4. Star Hydrated or cortisol levels will be though the roof!
    By John Smeton in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-17-2007, 02:58 AM