Evo-Stack Age req.?

audia4

Awards
I am 17 years old, have been working out for 11 months, been very committed to the gym (5-6 days a week) every week. I weigh 140 lbs. and am 5' 10''. I have 4% bodyfat. I have really just gotten more and more defined the past couple months, and i'm looking to put on 10 pounds in the next 2-3 months, if at all possible with the help of ALRI's Evo-Stack along with Universal's Animal Pump, and BSN's Syntha-6. What do you think? I know it my seem like at my size, there is absolutely no reason for me to take any supplements except maybe protein, but i do have a very toned, ripped body type right now that i want to add mass to, while keeping toned. I know i can dirty bulk, and i don't have to worry about my weight.

elmowrestler

Awards
dont take evo-stack yet, wait till youre about my size (180+) then take it if you still want to get bigger. my friend weighed about your weight and you seem to fit the same discription as him. he only gained a few pounds off pro-hormones but stayed really cut. eat more, especially if you take evo-stack. eat 3k+ calories and about 200g of protein at least. and keep it to no more then 3 protein shakes a day, get your protein from lean meats. when you take evo-stack, quit worrying about your abs and worry more about your lean mass, you can always get your abs back but gaining lean mass will be harder, so go for it but listen to what people say when they tell you to eat more.