Hyperdrol X@/Mass FX stack dosing ?

petey7408

petey7408

Banned
Awards
Hey, I'm planning on starting this stack on Monday, May 11th.

I wake up at 6:30 and workouts are at 7 a.m.

Stats:
5'10"
178 lbs
about 9.8% bodyfat

The other supps I'm using at the moment:
N.O. Xplode
PurplE WrAAth
Gold Standard 100% Whey
Opti-Men
Fish Oil
Glucosamine Chondroiten

How would your recommend dosing them and how many? The bottle says to take 3 daily on the Hyperdrol, but I've seen where some people are using 4. For the Mass FX as well, it says take it 2-3 times per day.

Thanks for the help

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
4 hyperdrol per day, 2 of those should be before bedtime
4 mass fx per day, 2 of those should be preworkout

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Anytime spread throughout the day is fine

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
I would actually recommend NOT taking 1 cap mass fx before bed, take it another time during the day. It may interfere with sleep... other than that, looks perfect!

petey7408

petey7408

Banned
Awards
How about moving the one cap of Mass FX to the noon dose? Would that be too much in that amount of time?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Can you tell us when you actually wake up, workout and hit the pillow? That'd help us to plug in exact times for you.

Generally speaking, though, based on what Justin has suggested above, do the 2 MFX pre-w/o and spread the other two out about every 4 hours or so. If you hit the plates early in the day, you're a better man than I.....er, uh... you can hit MFX doses every 4 hours after that, ending at about early evening. (Depends on your schedule, really) For HX2, the first 2 doses can coincide with MassFX, but leave atleast an hour or more between that last MFX dose and the double HX2 before bed. There is a lot of forskolin in the combined product dosing which may keep you up a bit. That's the reasoning for the split/spread here at night time.

:cheers:

petey7408

petey7408

Banned
Awards
Can you tell us when you actually wake up, workout and hit the pillow? That'd help us to plug in exact times for you.

Generally speaking, though, based on what Justin has suggested above, do the 2 MFX pre-w/o and spread the other two out about every 4 hours or so. If you hit the plates early in the day, you're a better man than I.....er, uh... you can hit MFX doses every 4 hours after that, ending at about early evening. (Depends on your schedule, really) For HX2, the first 2 doses can coincide with MassFX, but leave atleast an hour or more between that last MFX dose and the double HX2 before bed. There is a lot of forskolin in the combined product dosing which may keep you up a bit. That's the reasoning for the split/spread here at night time.

:cheers:
I wake up at 6:25 a.m. or so, and am in the weight room by 7:05 a.m.

The time I go to bed varies, but on weekdays it will probably be around 10:30, later if I have a game that night.

Based on the feed back thus far, how about this:

Upon Waking:
1 Hyperdrol
2 Mass FX

Noon (its about 5 hours instead of 4):
1 Hyperdrol
1 Mass FX

Around 5 or 6:
1 Mass FX

about 9 (this too late or have too much time since last dose)?
2 Hyperdrol

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
I wake up at 6:25 a.m. or so, and am in the weight room by 7:05 a.m.

The time I go to bed varies, but on weekdays it will probably be around 10:30, later if I have a game that night.

Based on the feed back thus far, how about this:

Upon Waking:
1 Hyperdrol
2 Mass FX

Noon (its about 5 hours instead of 4):
1 Hyperdrol
1 Mass FX

Around 5 or 6:
1 Mass FX

about 9 (this too late or have too much time since last dose)?
2 Hyperdrol
The above dosing protocol that you planned out looks perfect