Strongest Testosterone Booster???

timmy009

Awards
I am doing some research on Test boosters i am currently on day 6 of Diesel test hardcore and have not noticed any libido boost or good signs in general... I have also used ALPHA-DRIVE XL and found that to work pretty well although its not on the shelf anymore . Does anyone have any good info on DTH will it come good ??? or should i order a better supplement ? looking for aggression and Libido mainly and obviously hardness and some gains...

Heracles25

Heracles25

Awards
The one that worked the best for me I can't mention here. Close 2nd was Activate Xtreme. Extremely solid profile that acutally delivers.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
well Not sure that it is the strongest but it is 1 of the best I have tried
AxisLabs Hypertest

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
How are you dosing dthc? Also, you are only in your first 6 days, it isn't a steroid so you are looking at 14 days maybe or at least 10 before 'effects' start to show.

When it does get going then you'll be pleased with it.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
DTHC is ver potent, i cant think of many better, possibly sustain-alpha when cycle correctly.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
well Not sure that it is the strongest but it is 1 of the best I have tried
AxisLabs Hypertest
i may add this to my upcoming pct, heard good things.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
i may add this to my upcoming pct, heard good things.
Glad to hear

Axis does have 1 of the better testboosters I have tried. ( my thoughts b4 I was a rep )

Hypertest is my fav and I am sure you will enjoy it in your PCT

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
I am doing some research on Test boosters i am currently on day 6 of Diesel test hardcore and have not noticed any libido boost or good signs in general... I have also used ALPHA-DRIVE XL and found that to work pretty well although its not on the shelf anymore . Does anyone have any good info on DTH will it come good ??? or should i order a better supplement ? looking for aggression and Libido mainly and obviously hardness and some gains...
If ur not feeling the effects of DTH (the best natural test booster i have tried)... It is because u have not taken it long enough or ur dosage is too low... 2-3 weeks is when i start noticing effects with each subsequent week the effects get stronger, i have seen people go up to 9 caps per day to get the effects (which i do not recommend going above 6) but once u get them there is not much that compares... i always dose at 6 caps ED myself... u have to have patience and find the correct dosing for u...

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
I like the MassFX and Hyperdrol x2. I had good results with these two products stacked. I also like a simple DHEA, and tribulus mix.

timmy009

Awards
With the DTH i am now taking 5 ED can i space out 5 evenly throughout the day or should i have 2 at once in morning 2 in afternoon and 1 at night whats the best way to dose?? .

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabolic Matrix is quite potent as well, and right now running at a superior price: $19.99 per bottle, with a buy two get 1 free

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
i really liked Mass FX but had to step up to 6 caps ED. I also ran with HDx2. Very positive reviews.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I started getting discouraged with DTH until the end of week 3. It kicked in really good after that. Just be patient with it - it does work! I was dosing 2am and 2pm, along with 50mg of DHEA - 25 am and 25 pm.

Oh, and it also started to have a nice leaning out effect toward the end. Not any significant strenth increases, but an overall "healthy" feeling while lifting...

timmy009

Awards
By the time week 2-3 comes i will have nearly run out .. Alpha-Drive XL worked alot quicker for me .

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You have to have a little patience with DTHC I always recommend starting with 3 tabs a
day 6 days on 1 day off and after 2 weeks at this dosage you can boost your A.M. dose
to 2 and then do that for 1 week before you go into 5 a day.When you boost to 5 a day
you should take it like this 2 A.M 2 Midday and 1 in the evening and always take it on an
empty stomach. I have at least 10 guys using DTHC and everyone loves it and no one is taking more than 4 tabs a day even a couple of guys in their fifties only need 3 a day.
DTHC is the strongest herbal test booster out their and when it kicks in you will not want
to get off it but you have to make sure you are dosing it properly and again make sure
you are taking it on an empty stomach. The only guy that I know who claimed that it
did not work for him was dosing it to close to a meal when he started taking it on an
empty stomach he felt it kick in right away.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I liked Activate Xtreme a lot, I can't wait to try DTH in the future.

liftHardorDie

Awards
If you want i good test. booster, i recommend Arimatest. I am in the middle of a 2 month cycle and went from 180 pounds to a solid 192 pounds so far. My lifts all went up pretty noticeably. And as far as aggression goes. I WANT TO RIP EVERYONES HEAD OFF!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DTH does have a solid profile and gives good results.

although, I never responded to it as well as the first time I tried it.

I've also had great luck with activate xtreme and stoked!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I've had good luck with DTH here, and Activate Extreme to a lesser degree. Good luck!!

EZDUZIT

EZDUZIT

Awards
I am currently using XERO LIMITS NOVATEST and am quite pleased with it. My strength has also shot up and gained an even 7pounds in the last month. I am also using the EPONOX also. Libido hasn't changed other than positive. I am going to order some more of this.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
I know this is the supplement section but I believe the strongest Test booster would be an AI like 6-0x0 or even better Formestane from what I hear!

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I'm a big fan of AI as far as TBoosters go. So I'd suggest a good 6-Bromo or Androsterone (spelling?)

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
I like the MassFX and Hyperdrol x2. I had good results with these two products stacked. I also like a simple DHEA, and tribulus mix.
tribulus and DHEA can be a good mix, "Did it myself awhile ago" but it works best with 6-oxo or somthing of that nature.

Don't want too much extra "E" in ya.

JP.

timmy009

Awards
tribulus and DHEA can be a good mix, "Did it myself awhile ago" but it works best with 6-oxo or somthing of that nature.

Don't want too much extra "E" in ya.

JP.
Does 6-oxo cause shutdown if you use it too long??? and how long will it take to shut down is 6-oxo good for libido?

Jarred28

Jarred28

Awards
t-911 is my personal favorite, libido is nuts and muscle hardness was great on it.

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
Does 6-oxo cause shutdown if you use it too long??? and how long will it take to shut down is 6-oxo good for libido?
Not really sure on that Bro.

Wish I had more info on it, but since Ergopharm went dormant I do not have alot of info as far as long term use goes.

JP.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I know this is the supplement section but I believe the strongest Test booster would be an AI like 6-0x0 or even better Formestane from what I hear!
hey, lucky. i have read your review of several well known products-many of which have been named in this thread, you don't pull any punches. would like to see you try the td formestane, curious what you would think.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Animal Test + Universal Nutrition N1-T=INSANE SEX DRIVE!!!!

BEASTY

Awards
I HEAR ALOT HYPE ABOUT T BOMB 2....ANY FEED BACK

Heracles25

Heracles25

Awards
why you can't mention here?
Nutraplanet doesn't sell it so I was trying to respect the board.

Its got the following-

Forslean (20% forskolin) - 250mg
Epimedium (40% icariin) - 400mg
Indole-3-carbinol - 300mg
OptiZinc - 50mg

I had bloodwork done afterwards, unable to scan it due to not having one but my free test increased by 145%.

hillbilly_210

Awards
Nutraplanet doesn't sell it so I was trying to respect the board.

Its got the following-

Forslean (20% forskolin) - 250mg
Epimedium (40% icariin) - 400mg
Indole-3-carbinol - 300mg
OptiZinc - 50mg

I had bloodwork done afterwards, unable to scan it due to not having one but my free test increased by 145%.
Would ya pm me what it is? Appreciate it.

-HB-

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
hey, lucky. i have read your review of several well known products-many of which have been named in this thread, you don't pull any punches. would like to see you try the td formestane, curious what you would think.

I was waiting for NP to carry CEL's premixed version. If not soon I am about to order 2 with penetrate.

How long does 1 bottle last at a mild daily dose.

Do you agree that it is the best test booster? A have heard amazing things!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was waiting for NP to carry CEL's premixed version. If not soon I am about to order 2 with penetrate.

How long does 1 bottle last at a mild daily dose.

Do you agree that it is the best test booster? A have heard amazing things!
td formestane is a great test booster so i think it is best. if you go 2x2 a bottle will easily last a month. if you go 4x2 about 20 days, i would start out with the 4x2 and once you see results you can ramp down. getting formestane into solution has proven to be a hassle for a lot of folks, for the little more in cost i highly recommend you go with the pre-mixed. td formestane should give you some very noticeable results in a short time.

nwhite21

Awards
I highly recommend anyone who wants to feel their results quickly.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
you guys need to look at what people run in PCT. those are the test boosters that are proven to work. HCGenerate, Sustain alpha, Phytoserm's 347, DAA. Bridge, and can be stacked with an AI like forma stanzol to really work. Those are what will increase and stim more LH, FSH production, which will increase T levels. You dont want any of the increase in test to aromotize into estrogen which where the AI comes into play. It blocks it estrogen further pushing test levels higher.

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ive tried many test boosters usually a different one in every pct (along with serms of course) until I came across HCGenerate. I've never reacted and seen better results from any other test booster in my "career" ha. Long story short my boys shrink up to almost marbles by the time Im done with a cycle and usually within 2 weeks of pct is when they get normal looking but ever since I took HCGenerate 3-4 days into my pct and my strength maintains like no other or even increases some and I swear on my gf's life my boys are hanging low like they didnt go anywhere. I will never use a pct w/o HCGenerate involved. Im loyal to what works.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
there is not the 1 perfect test booster. i dont care what anybody says. each person has there own preference. sure some work better than others do, some are dosed higher than others...but when its all said and done, each MAY work different with each person therefor personal preference becomes the deciding factor. there are some great suggestions in this thread. many are great choices, but sadly, you will have to try a few to decide what works best for YOUR body and what you like best.

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
DTHC is one that is overlooked nowadays.... (diesel test hardcore). Ive tried it and it works. google it and you will see MANY solid great reviews.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
DTHC is one that is overlooked nowadays.... (diesel test hardcore). Ive tried it and it works. google it and you will see MANY solid great reviews.
Have you look at the panel recently

Independent

Independent

Awards
It did nothing for me other than a little more endurance during workouts. I really expected more due to the hype.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
there is not the 1 perfect test booster. i dont care what anybody says. each person has there own preference. sure some work better than others do, some are dosed higher than others...but when its all said and done, each MAY work different with each person therefor personal preference becomes the deciding factor. there are some great suggestions in this thread. many are great choices, but sadly, you will have to try a few to decide what works best for YOUR body and what you like best.
i agree 100%...if everyone reacted to formestane as well as i do it would be imposible to get.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i can give you my personal preference though

Libido: Sustain Alpha

Strength: 2 bottles of Free Test (results become very noticeable around week 3 and continue for a few more weeks), HCGenerate

HGH/Test : HGHup is my go to product, even before i became a rep.

HGHup + Sustain Alpha + DAA is a really really nice stack btw