Mass FX Stack help

wsimpson

Awards
Hey,
I am just finishing the last of my X-Factor this week.
I was thinking about taking Mass FX, what should I stack it with? Does it matter how long I wait after finishing X-Factor or can I start immediately.
I am 20 years old, 5'7, weight 150 and want to bulk up.

rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established
I'm stacking it with hyperdrol x2 right now for the past 3 weeks and i've made some awesome gains all around. I'd definitely look into it bro...

:thumbsup:

wsimpson

Awards
That's what iv heard. I will start it at the end of the week. Is that all your taking?

rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established
I take each dose with 2.5 grams of omega 3's, I was taking jack3d pre w/o but i had to stop because it was killing my appetite. I also take torrent for a post w/o and a syntha-6 protein shake with half a banana and 1/4 cup of oats right before bed. and the trusted multi vitamin...

and here's a link for what i did on for my dosing if you need help with that...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/124466-one-month-progress.html

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Hey,
I am just finishing the last of my X-Factor this week.
I was thinking about taking Mass FX, what should I stack it with? Does it matter how long I wait after finishing X-Factor or can I start immediately.
I am 20 years old, 5'7, weight 150 and want to bulk up.
You can definitely start immediately! Many people, including myself, like to stack mass fx with hyperdrol x2 for maximum muscle and strength gain. Pumps and vascularity and full muscle bellies will be more apparent when stacking the two

wsimpson

Awards
should I still take superpump 250 for a pre-workout drink?

rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established
Yea, you'll be fine. I took jack3d for the first few weeks and it only made it better...

:banana:

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Sure! You can take whatever you normally take preworkout, it will not interfere at all with mass fx

wsimpson

Awards
ok so this is my plan

Taking hyperdrol x2, 2 in the morning, 2 in the evening
Taking mass fx, 2 in the morning, 2 pre-workout
Run 1-4 miles on Monday Wednesday and Friday
Lift 5 days for 30-40 mins. I lift one body part each day- except I will double up on one day, about 10 sets, of reps 12-4

How does this look?

wsimpson

Awards
Do you think it would be better to lift 3-4 times a week, doing a 3-day split?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
For a mass building plan? Yeah, I'm definitely not a fan of any 5-day/week workout plan. It's just too much without sufficient recovery time inbetween IMO. I've always rocked a 3 day split, and 4 days rarely when either extremely motivated, trying to actually cut a bit, or working a really odd split of sorts. 5 days on, while doing that much cardio, isn't going to be the best for mass/size gains.

Also, if I may modify your dosing a bit, spread things out a bit more. 2 MFX pre-w/o is fine, as is 2 HX2 pre-bed. Otherwise, I'd split the other 2 caps up on each to different times to get a more constant "flow" in ya during the day.

wsimpson

Awards
For a mass building plan? Yeah, I'm definitely not a fan of any 5-day/week workout plan. It's just too much without sufficient recovery time inbetween IMO. I've always rocked a 3 day split, and 4 days rarely when either extremely motivated, trying to actually cut a bit, or working a really odd split of sorts. 5 days on, while doing that much cardio, isn't going to be the best for mass/size gains.

Also, if I may modify your dosing a bit, spread things out a bit more. 2 MFX pre-w/o is fine, as is 2 HX2 pre-bed. Otherwise, I'd split the other 2 caps up on each to different times to get a more constant "flow" in ya during the day.
I feel like I get a better work out when I only focus on muscle group each day. I have the energy and feel like going to the gym everyday. I make sure that what ever I am lifting isn't sore, is that long enough recovery?
Like I won't lift Back until 2 days after Biceps or until my Biceps aren't sore. does that make sense?

If I switch to a 3 day split, what muscles should I pair together?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
There are a lot of different arrangements for splits, and which one works for each of us is as unique as we are. If you are really going for power, a push/pull split might work, just as a workout focusing on the "big 3" lifts with a day each for bench, squats, and deads. Unless you are doing all concentration moves, I don't see how to avoid working a muscle two days in a row. Bench is for chest, or so it seems. But it's also triceps, delts, lats, lower back, and even some leg in there. Squats and deads, although different movements, are very much total-body lifts with just a little different angle and focus for each particular movement.

Some food for thought... If it works for you now, it won't soon enough. If you are doing a program for more than 2 months, you're selling yourself short. Changing it up shocks your muscles into new growth. I don't like to go any more than 6 weeks with the same routine, and each time I go in, I'm constantly making minor changes in angle, speed, negs, DB vs BB, and other things. You have to force your body to grow. Don't let it get used to anything or else you'll be stuck in a never-ending plateau.

wsimpson

Awards
Ok thanks for the advise, I will switch up my routine

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok thanks for the advise, I will switch up my routine
No problem, man. It's totally up to you. I'm a firm believer that only you can prevent forest fires...no, wait, that's not it... only you can know what's best for you. If you need some help with a workout program, Justin (sublimejeh) is a great person to ask for advice here. He's posted in the thread, and you can PM or e-mail him for advice anytime. The kid definitely knows his way around the plates!! :head:

Good luck! :cheers:

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
I feel like I get a better work out when I only focus on muscle group each day. I have the energy and feel like going to the gym everyday. I make sure that what ever I am lifting isn't sore, is that long enough recovery?
Like I won't lift Back until 2 days after Biceps or until my Biceps aren't sore. does that make sense?

If I switch to a 3 day split, what muscles should I pair together?
I like :

Legs/bis
Chest/shoulders
Back/tris