Formex vs Hyperdrol

pallojaakko

Banned
Awards
Witch one is better AI?
Formex has`nt been around too long so i`m asking theoretically witch one should work better,also curios to know does it have same muscle building/fat burning properties that Hyperdrol has?
Thanks for any input.

UndiluteD

UndiluteD

Awards
Formex is more used as part of a PCT where as HX2 is mroe standalone test booster for mass gains stacks well with mass FX

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
im running formex, DTHC ZMA in my log starting tommorow and have run hyperdrol mass fx so ill let yall know.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Formex is more used as part of a PCT where as HX2 is mroe standalone test booster for mass gains stacks well with mass FX
what!!! look in the review section, a ton of logs where formex was used as a standalone. i am partial to td formestane, but formex has gotten great reviews.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Formex can also be used as a standalone successfully that boosts test as well as a bunch of other things that can lead to some serious strength gains. :thumbsup:

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
im running formex with activate extreme. been on about a week and thus far impressed.

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
i just started formex, what is activate extreme?
A natural test booster. Many people have used it and are quite impressed. I believe the primary ingredient is divanil.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
A natural test booster. Many people have used it and are quite impressed. I believe the primary ingredient is divanil.
it doesn't boost testosterone it allows more test that u already have to stay free so your body can use it.

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
And so now we earmark another revolution in the industry as we release - ActivaTe Xtreme. Again, utilizing Divanil, a compound tried, tested and scientifically proven to enhance free testosterone by binding to sex-hormone binding globulin (SHBG), ActivaTe Xtreme goes those few steps further to improve upon the greatness of the original. Icariin, a flavonol found in epimedium extract is included for its testosterone mimetic properties and for its ability to promote serum testosterone levels. In addition, this compound can enhance erection strength and should work as a fantastic libido enhancer. Basella alba marks another first for the industry from Designer Supplements. Closely related to spinach, basella alba has been shown to promote testosterone production in the testes and even help increase bodyweight. The combination of the three compounds should give rise to significant elevations in testosterone, and so the natural occurring phytochemical indole-3-carbinol is included to promote healthy estrogen metabolism and counter any unwanted side effects. Finally, rhodiola rosea, the classic adaptogen is included for its effects on combating fatigue and stress, regenerating ATP reserves, and promoting physical performance and endurance.
:thumbsup:
Group hug.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
you know what would be sweet? If you got a bottle of formex and ran it with a mix of: divanil, cissus, and forskolin* (dont know correct spelling). That would be sweet. Hyperdrol is a sick product tho. I am awaiting funds so I can try some formex.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what!!! look in the review section, a ton of logs where formex was used as a standalone. i am partial to td formestane, but formex has gotten great reviews.
crap, Formex is a GREAT anti-e! But TD Form is going to be better for the libido increase I believe. And perhaps hyperdrol is best for libido.

Formex held my estrogen at bay while on Tren cycle. It went as far as reversing symptoms of prolactin related gyno by killing my estrogen. It works.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
'crap', please explain what you disagree with. i don't understand your post-it sounds like you are agreeing with me????:dunno: