- 05-01-2009, 03:02 PM
- 05-01-2009, 03:43 PM
05-01-2009, 08:51 PM
I got crickets in this bitch...
My research suggests high nac doses can lead to magnesium deficiency but still not sure how much to dose
05-06-2009, 07:35 AM
2x800mg is already a pretty high dose
From memory 3x600mg for a year in a study did not produce adverse results
05-06-2009, 09:23 AM
05-06-2009, 10:08 AM
More research says to take it with 2-3 times as much vitamin c.
looks like I will take 800mg w. 2000mg Vit C Twice a day.
Similar Forum Threads
- By bignative22 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-19-2008, 04:23 PM
- By bodybybrad in forum NutraplanetReplies: 2Last Post: 06-20-2007, 11:33 PM
- By IntensePump in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 06-26-2005, 10:53 AM
- By dess in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-24-2005, 12:43 AM
- By BrKonman in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-03-2002, 02:31 PM