question about havoc cycle first post

ctaylor

Awards
hi, I have been taking havoc for 2 weeks, and I am not noticig hardly any results. I heard 2 weeks is when the results start to kick it... Maybe its my dosing, or diet... I have been around 2500 cals a day, high protien med carbs and fats (today I cheated and ate a half of a pan pizza lol)

dosing WAS 3 pills at bedtime but after further reading, I decided to take 2 pre and 1 post work out..... My works outs are tri sets on of 12, 10, 8 reps, then 12,10,8 reps of single exercises. My stengh has gone up some.... I also take rittilan for adhd so its hard to eat alot, with out eating crap(like the pizza today lol)

My goals are to cut up and loose bf and increse mass slightly.... I have lost 150 pounds in the last 2 years, so I do have a little bit of extra skin, but not much, thinking enough muscle mass will make that issuue non-existant.

please tell me if I'm doing this right?? after this cycle (4 weeks) I plan to run Novla dex and clen.

CJ1990

Awards
You are not eating anywhere near enough if you are trying to gain weight. 2500 cals aint ****. You should be at least consuming 3500+ calories, taking in anywhere between 300-500 grams of carbs per day. Try taking in more protein as well. Also, take a look at your training and look at other peoples logs to get ideas. Results are dependent on what YOU do, so take into consideration everything that you normally do within the day and fix your weak spots. I'm also not sure about the effects of ritalin on PH use, but you may want to look that up. Good luck.

faaipdeoiad

faaipdeoiad

Awards
yea i agree. u should have researched in advance. i think anyone would tell u to get ur diet sorted out before running this. u need way more calories to bulk, search the forum if u want specific foods/macros.

youl find info on the cycle too. avoid taking them all at once. u want the doses spread out. again, search the logs, see how people preferred it.
how were u even able to sleep after taking 3 at once>? i had insomnia from taking one too close to bedtime.

im not that familiar with clen having never ran it myself but im not sure its the best idea to run it immediately following a cycle. i could be wrong. seems like a lot for ur heart

CJ1990

Awards
clen is thyroid related to my knowledge. If you cannot run your cycle properly than you have no business whatsoever taking clen. Get everything figured out, research more and get everything planned out until you decide to use clen. When you think you are more experienced than whip it out for a different cycle.