questions about some supplements. - AnabolicMinds.com

questions about some supplements.

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  214 lbs.

questions about some supplements.

hello, im new to the forum and just had a few questions. i jsut purchasd RPM, Drive, and Ragnorak. i heard from a few different people that it is a great stack. so i figured i would give it a try. ive been lifting for a little over a year. my bench rep wegiht started at 135lbs, 3 sets of 8 reps. now its at 180lbs 4 sets of ten reps. and my question is how do i get the most out of that stack, as far as dosages per day on traing day and non training day. my goal is to lose a some fat but gain lean muscle. that are very hard to do at the same time but i rather have the muscle first. lol. should i be lifting heavy with less reps. or should i higher the reps and drop the weight a little?. thanks.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  214 lbs.

also ive been reading some more can you take ragnarok and rpm together?
  3. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by hypforlife32 View Post
    hello, im new to the forum and just had a few questions. i jsut purchasd RPM, Drive, and Ragnorak. i heard from a few different people that it is a great stack. so i figured i would give it a try. ive been lifting for a little over a year. my bench rep wegiht started at 135lbs, 3 sets of 8 reps. now its at 180lbs 4 sets of ten reps. and my question is how do i get the most out of that stack, as far as dosages per day on traing day and non training day. my goal is to lose a some fat but gain lean muscle. that are very hard to do at the same time but i rather have the muscle first. lol. should i be lifting heavy with less reps. or should i higher the reps and drop the weight a little?. thanks.
    First, dosing/timing answered in other thread.

Second, yes, gaining muscle whilst losing fat (i.e. recomping) is a hard and slow process; and your diet manipulation (i.e. calorie cycling) must be exactly right for this. However, it IS manageable and can be done successfully.

Third, to gain muscle you must first make sure that you're eating MORE than Maintenance; otherwise it's NOT going to happen (unless you're using hormonal supplements; not recommended for someone with a lack of training history).

Lastly, to gain muscle re training: Lifting hard and heavy will do the trick. However, if you want strength along with the hypertrophy, then going for 6-12 reps (depending on the body-part; some body-parts require higher reps to build muscle) will work on muscle accretion. You should be lifting as heavy as you can for said reps, and resting 1-2 minutes between sets. Good training regimes for strength/hypertrophy are the 5x5 or 10x3 (do some research on them). You also need to make sure that you're changing your training routine up every 4-6 weeks (or longer, depending on how much you change it from week-to-week) to ensure that you don't plateau and keep getting results.

also ive been reading some more can you take ragnarok and rpm together?
    Answered in your other thread.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  214 lbs.

thanks for all the help. I usually do 4 sets of 10 reps. I've been doing it for too long and plateued out. I will most likely do he 5 x 5. I've heard it works pretty well. my work sceducle screws up with my dietng sometims. or food intake. so it would be almost impossible to lose fat and gain muscle together. I'll do the 5x5 for a about a monh and a half on rpm stack with drive and ragnarok. ill see how that turns out. my food intake will def need to increase lol. thannks for ur help.
  5. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

thanks for all the help. I usually do 4 sets of 10 reps. I've been doing it for too long and plateued out. I will most likely do he 5 x 5. I've heard it works pretty well. my work sceducle screws up with my dietng sometims. or food intake. so it would be almost impossible to lose fat and gain muscle together. I'll do the 5x5 for a about a monh and a half on rpm stack with drive and ragnarok. ill see how that turns out. my food intake will def need to increase lol. thannks for ur help.
    If you'd been INcreasing your weight each week (by at least 2.5%), then you shouldn't have plateaued as badly. However, yes, you DO need to makes changes to your resistance training, otherwise results stall.

If you KNOW what your work schedule is going to be like in ADVANCE, then you can PLAN your meals in and around it (and training). It's not hard, and once you start, becomes fairly easy and habitual. Just because you do shiftwork or work more than one job with different hours is NO excuse NOT to get the energy intake that you require (and it would NOT be IMpossible to recomp at all).

Yes, if you're aiming at gaining muscle mass, then you need to ensure that you're having MORE than Maintenance, and that your post-training nutrition is right.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-23-2010, 12:44 AM
  2. ending current supplements have questions.
    By Roguearthur in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-09-2010, 10:19 AM
  3. Bodybuilding Supplements Vs Antiaging Supplements
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-13-2009, 07:52 AM
  4. Questions on Supplements??
    By RKL3rd in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-29-2007, 06:33 PM
  5. For those of you with questions about NO supplements