diesel test and...

hulkinghitman

hulkinghitman

Awards
What should I stack with this? I was thinking of going with either Powerful or Prime or Drive.
I only have enough money for 1 of these products and maybe some creatine.
Can I get some advice from you guys on this, I was going to use probably the regular plain creatine as this is fairly cheap now, maybe I should just not use the creatine and take a different supplement to stack with the diesel than the ones listed above...Please help and be wallet friendly:006:

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
What should I stack with this? I was thinking of going with either Powerful or Prime or Drive.
I only have enough money for 1 of these products and maybe some creatine.
Can I get some advice from you guys on this, I was going to use probably the regular plain creatine as this is fairly cheap now, maybe I should just not use the creatine and take a different supplement to stack with the diesel than the ones listed above...Please help and be wallet friendly:006:
well Prime and Drive are not "wallet friendly" and what do you want to stack the product (for what result)? You can go with powerful, or maybe ready4war or NOS ETHER lv1 while they are on sale. Just depends on what result you want. If I had 2, i would stack the DTH with RPM over drive.

TheHunter516

TheHunter516

Awards
Chuck gives great advice and he know his sh**. I haven't used RPM or Drive but I have used Prime with DTH. Let me tell you Prime and DTH is the shiznit. You will get good results as long as your diet and training are on track.

hulkinghitman

hulkinghitman

Awards
I appreciate that you guys took the time out to respond to this. A Big thanks to Chuck as well because of the fact the more I read the more respect I am gaining for you and the products you promote. I have yet to read anything but praise for you and your product line. I ordered the DHT and my gym membership was a bit more than I thought so I will only be using DHT and creatine for the next 2 weeks and then I am thinking of going with sunami. My main goal is to add quality muscle and increase libido. I take some meds that kill mine so I need to increase it. Any other advice would be greatly appreciated.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I think Formex and DTHC would be a sick stack for your goals :thumbsup:

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
Try and pick up the NOS ether level 1. Great value. I use it now on my off days.