the one + pplex

rojmahol

Awards
Im 5'10 about 145-153lbs dependin on how much water i drink.
Ive used m1t superdrol,max lmg,ergomax lmg and others in the past.
I heard "the one" is methyl dht. I used m5aa before and loved the results.

My plan is to use at the following
the1 3pills a day (17 days)
pplex 1 pill a day 28days

PCT = transdermal formestane 3ml 2x a day at 41.66mg/ml
and transdermal 7oxo at 16.667mg/ml 2mg 2x a day

any suggestions or reviews of the one would be appreciated

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Dude, with all the hormones you have taken, and you are still barely a buck fifty... You should maybe eat more food and train harder.... not trying to be an *******.

rojmahol

Awards
rawr

I was up to 180 but I got kicked out lived in my car lost weight, then i got on my feet and gaining weight then I went crazy working 2 jobs and the medications I was on made me lose massive amount of weight because I couldnt stop shaking and it killed my apetite

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would listen to what the guys have to say. At 145-153lb there is NO way that you need hormonal products. Not to mention that the medications that you have been (and could possibly still be using) may affect a hormonal cycle. EATING (and training hard and appropriately, and ensuring that you get adequate recovery) is the best way to go for you right now.

And FYI, this has been mentioned so many times, but The ONE should NOT be stacked with OTHER hormonals! Nor is it a good idea to bridge it with other hormonals; or use other hormonals after it withOUT completing the appropriate PCT and waiting a minimum of a month before starting another cycle.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
ok first lemme say oooonnnnneeee thing.

Why does every one wanna throw as many pills into the pot as they can?

ok back on track...

I weigh 150, and was gona do The One, but have a 30lbs in 60 days log coming up I think 15 lbs a month is easily attainable for me at the moment. I will be using Diesel Test Hardcore, Ready 4 War caps, Nos Ether Lv 1 for the first month. Then follow that up with my bottles of Mass FX and Hyperdrol X2 that I still ahve 75% of( got sick after 2 weeks) + Lean FX....that that second half may be tweaked alot by then.

SO over the summer hitting 180 naturally? I will piss my pants BOOOY.

Then I will hop on some 1-T or The One.

Point being you are doing 2 things mate.
1 putting yourself through more stress, risking mixing some medications, and with life beign crazy you never know. I got out of shape from being jobless for 4 months....that will end soon though! God is with me...

Also the more you use a PH or AAS you burn out your receptors I believe and over time it gets harder to gain muscle. Get some good natural products mate

Here are a few stacks I would recommend

1: Mass FX + Hyperdrol X2 [both from Anabolic Xtreme]

2: Drive+RPM+IGF-2 [All from AN]

3 DTH, R4W, Nos Ether [All from Get Diesel] This is what I will be using, only hear raves about it

4: make your own, there are so many great companies on here, with great reps, and some the owners themselves are stalking around on here. Great people.

on #1 my lat pulldowns went up a good 60 pounds after 1 week...bench went up abouuut 20~lbs after 1 week...no kidding, I was impressed. Weight gain though was not noticed but then again after 2 weeks I got hella sick.

#2 put on 7lbs in the first 3 weeks, and totalled at abotu 10~lbs

#3 we will see!

#4.....uh....i like to poop.... >.>

At any rate bro, dont jump on those two. I think you could hit 170 easy with food and essentials, with a nice pre workout to help out, and maybe a Natty T booster for mood and drive.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
wrong section ;)