help with formex dosing

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I will be running a formex, DTHC, activate xtreme stack. The DTH i will start at 2 caps and work up accordingly to find hot spot. The ax i will run at 3 caps a day, really like that dose. This will be an 8 week stack, should i run the formex at 50,75, of 100mg daily. this is a recomp, goal to gain strength and lean out a little for summer.

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
also might switch the activate xtreme for some prime, all input is appreciated.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would definitely start with 50 mg. 2 caps a day will really be a sufficient dosing your entire 8 weeks of recomp. If you go over 50 mg you may experience more dry joints than usual. In conjuction with your other 2 products, any more than 50 mg is overkill.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I agree with BW and Iron on this one, 50mg is prefect for your stack. It will help with the longevity of the bottle as well.

You could even start out with just 25mg a day and gradually add another cap in there..

The higher the dosage, the more water I had to drink to help keep my joints moving in a fluid motion without aching a little bit after a workout.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
def start out low then work your way up .

25-50 to start

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
great, thanks for the help. You guys think I'll get more results with the ax or the prime?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's a hard choice, James. I say go with AX and log it; there's already a Formex/PRIME log, so that would help others as well.

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's a hard choice, James. I say go with AX and log it; there's already a Formex/PRIME log, so that would help others as well.
Easy enough, the log will be up may 4. I will try and get pre and post blood work, should be able to. Will definitely have before and after pics.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Easy enough, the log will be up may 4. I will try and get pre and post blood work, should be able to. Will definitely have before and after pics.
Good deal, James. Make sure you come back to this thread and post a link to it; we all would be interested in following it.
Good luck, and I wish you the best!

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
im running it with ax right now. on day 3 and so far so good. ill be starting the log next week also

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
going to be running formex, DTHC, and powerfull. will have pictures and bloodwork up. cant wait to start the log, will keep ya updated.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
going to be running formex, DTHC, and powerfull. will have pictures and bloodwork up. cant wait to start the log, will keep ya updated.
Man, that's what I call a test booster stack !

Keep the Formex at a low dose 25mg a day, first thing waking up. The DTHC at recommended dose, and the PowerFULL dose high at pre-workout and pre-bed, 3 to 4 caps each dose. :cool:

The Formex will outlast the other 2 supps at that dose and when they're both out, bump the Formex to 2 caps for the rest of the cycle.

:thumbsup:

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
we will really see how this stuff works, bloodwork does not lie. thanks for the support, why run formex at 25 instead of 50mg?

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
we will really see how this stuff works, bloodwork does not lie. thanks for the support, why run formex at 25 instead of 50mg?
I'm just saying to low dose it because both of the other supplements are test boosters also... and the Formex will also last longer :D

It's up to you though, 25 or 50mg to start is fine !