is this stack safe?

J

jeiden

Awards
i have 2 bottles of dcp and green tea extract from when i bought them in bulk. now i have been reading some great reviews on slim xtreme and was wondering if it would be safe to stack. i know now dcp stacks well with other fat burners i just wanted to make sure.

P

poptopop77

Awards
yea you should be fine since dcp is non stim so they should compliment each other nicely :thumbsup:

I'm currently using SX simply for the energy boost since it is truly amazing. 1 Cap is still enough for me after 3 weeks. I'll only bump it up to 2 caps if I know i'll be up late doing homework or such.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You shouldn't have any troubles stacking SX with DCP, but definitely leave the green tea out of it. Using ANY other stims while on SX can turn out to be very volatile. A dirty stim during a SX run would most likely result in increasing the length of time SX works, leading to loss of sleep. It could also amplify the buzzy "up" from the dirty stim making you jittery for a bit. It really isn't adviseable. Otherwise, SX & DCP? Go for it!

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Even though T-AD says no to the green tea, even though his intentions were the safety of the consumer, I'm going to have to disagree :p... Assuming you are taking a green tea supp standardized for a high % of EGCG, the caffeine content should be SUPER low... <5-10mg per day in most cases... this is such a low amount (even less than a diet coke!), it should not be stimulating

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Even though T-AD says no to the green tea, even though his intentions were the safety of the consumer, I'm going to have to disagree :p... Assuming you are taking a green tea supp standardized for a high % of EGCG, the caffeine content should be SUPER low... <5-10mg per day in most cases... this is such a low amount (even less than a diet coke!), it should not be stimulating
HA! Well, there ya go! I'd go with what Justin recommends here. (Thanks for checkin me, J!) In my fever-stricken ramblings these past few days, I know I haven't taken the chance to read everything. :684: I see "tea" or "coffee" and think "caffeine" and "stims" with SX, which I still am adamantly against because of the potential and very likely outcome. But in the case of your green tea extract, don't listen to me - go with what Justin said. My bad! :nervous:

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
haha i had to think about that one too... lots of stim fat burner CONTAIN green tea extract , those are what you want to stay away from... the pure green tea extract supps though are what you can use

J

jeiden

Awards
thanks for all the replies. i just ordered sx today. ill let u guys know how this stack works out

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Awesome! We always love to hear how things go!

Somehow, I have a feeling how it'll go for you, but I'll just wait to see... ;)

:cheers: