(recomp) rpm or other?

M

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Going to do a slight recomp, with diet and training in place which do you think would compliment my goal best? Currently taking drive, creatine, bcaa's, relora, and basics(fish oil, nac, multi, ala(still respond to this better than any nutrient partitioner),etc.). Looking to add a fatburner or energy supp like rpm or meltdown or anything else suggested. Not concerned w/ appetite suppressant, just something that could aid in my recomp.
Current stats: 32 yrs, 6'1.5", 215lbs., 12%, thank you.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
well if your asking about RPM, and wondering if it's good......it is, very good IMO. take it for a month and then take a bit of time off........

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i don't know about most, but RPM is not strictly a fat burner like i believe meltdown is. it supports test, endurance and such. when i take it my focus is increased and energy is good but not too much, like when i take some fat burners, i get shaky sometimes. if your looking for a strict fat burner than i suggest an ECA stack. its pretty cheap and is very effective.....RPM does other things as well as promoting fat loss and increased lean muscle but that goes hand and hand with ones diet.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Meltdown+ RPM would be a decent recomposition stack

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Drive + RPM = win

M

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I have been using drive for about 3 weeks at 6 a day, and it is one of the best supps I have taken. I think if everyone tried it this would be one of the best known supps on the market. I got 6 bottles at a site for buy 2 get one free, great chance to try and after 2 weeks I bought more, that impressed.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
I'd stack RPM with Lipotrophin-PM if you're towards a recomp.

RPM and Drive i a very good stack. I also think RPM and Stoked would work very well.:)
My personal non-stim favorite is Drive/Lipo-PM/NeoVar. :D

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Drive + RPM = win
They were designed to be stacked together for exactly this purpose. Also aids in performance gains.