Liver support year 'round

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
How many of you take liver support supplements year around? I, personally, take Liv52 and Milk Thistle every day...NAC 3 times a week....

It just seems that everything is toxic now-a-days and detrimental to our health. I was just curious to see how many others take liver supports daily...

Let's get some feedback.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
i take milk thistle 3x a day year round. I have for about 5 or 6 years now. I mean even when I'm off I drink my share of beer and, like you said, everything now-a-days is a little toxic.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i take cycle assist/life support/cycle support year round. usually half dosed though to last longer.

billybob12345

billybob12345

Awards
I've been taking SAMe for about 4 months now. I really enjoy it because it has additional benefits for your joints and mood, not just the liver.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been taking SAMe for about 4 months now. I really enjoy it because it has additional benefits for your joints and mood, not just the liver.
me too, 400mg a day, or 800mg if i'm on anything hepatoxic

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Naw.. screw it

Although I have two bottles of Liver Assist XT and like 400grams of milk thistle powder

Im saving the Liver assist for my first cycle ever of either h-drol or havoc (though I dont plan on doing it anytime soon, im a chicken..we'll see)

stosh517

stosh517

Awards
I have a bottle of that too.. hrmmmm... still keeping it for a cycle but I doubt I'll do it.. perhaps I will use it.,.
go with the red yeast rice free version for ED use...

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
thanks for all the feedback, guys. Just makin' sure I wasn't the only one. I'll have to start throwing in some Sam-e, too. I've used it before...it's just a little pricier to run 365 days a year.