what's the most productive non-hormonal supplement for size Gains?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
It can be creatine, natural test booster, etc. My diet is decent and I am looking for something that works as a solid supplement outside of the basics.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Prime or if you want more the asteroid stack PRIME, Anabolic Pump, PowerFULL

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
anabolic pump does nothing for me, powerful is decent from what I tried as well, but I have IGF-2 and they are similar. I have looked into prime though.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
That looks good... I have LX & Stoked and AX is on the way. It is very much a possibility for me! So you saw nice mass gains out of this?
yeah for sure.

Your appetite will increase without a doubt. You know diet will be the major key, but i ate like a hog and gained.

I pretty much pimp this stack. Its one of the best i have ran.

For me I got great results all the way around.

Appetite
Mood
Strength
Recovery
Weight gain

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Mass FX is my alltime favorite non-hormonal bulking agent. Great size, pumps and vascularity

B

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
The Trifecta
I was thinking of trying this same stack, just replacing STOKED with the TRS (testosterone recovery stack) from PP, since sustain alpha's primary ingredient is resveratol, which is similar to stoked. But I suppose STOKED has a few other goodies.... Hmmmm, I might have to rethink this..... Anyway, I might stack DCP or somethin with it too, for a recomp in a few weeks.

rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established
i'm taking the mass fx/hyperdrol x2 stack right now and lovin it. when i began i was totally sick of eating i just wanted to stop for like 3 days but after taking this stack for 2 weeks now its not a problem at all i'm even eating more than i was before. like +4000 calories. and very nice strength gains, muscle hardness, pumps, and libido has remained the same. horny as hell all the time lol i'm a guy. anyways i would definetely recommend it and supplementwarehouse had very good prices. sorry NP just helpin a brotha out...

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Food, oh wait, thats hormonal
food is a given. or it better be.

I love food, so thats not a problem here. lol. Who doesnt love food?

Texas, you like food dont ya?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup, Food is great.
Yah Tex knows all about food..

Give Prime a shot ... with maybe a good Test booster. I am going to run Prime and DTHC. You have IGF2, I'd throw that in too. If AP doesn't work well for you maybe some banaba would do the trick...

T

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
Ive been hearing good things about glycobol, check out some logs

R

rccratch

Awards
prime was a complete waste of money......m-stak or a test booster is waayyyyy better

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
prime was a complete waste of money......m-stak or a test booster is waayyyyy better
For some it seems to be but you never know till you try... Prime works very, very well for some and not for others it seems. Waste of money for you ... may not be for others. I have never used anything like it.

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
asteroid stack been on the powerfull and AP for a couple months now but just introduced prime 2 weeks ago yesterday and have gained 7 lbs in that time... so its good for me:thumbsup:

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
I've tried Stoked! and AX, both great products. I couldn't imagine them stacked together. Give it a shot man. Maybe throw some Prime in the mix as well, but more is not always better. You won't know whats working and whats not doing nothing.

Take it easy buddy.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I've tried Stoked! and AX, both great products. I couldn't imagine them stacked together. Give it a shot man. Maybe throw some Prime in the mix as well, but more is not always better. You won't know whats working and whats not doing nothing.

Take it easy buddy.
Stoked, Prime and Activate doesnt sound too bad.........

would definately be a good stack.

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
I forgot to say I'm currently using LG Sciences T-911, going good so far. It's pretty stimmy due to the Yohimbe but I can definitely see it as becoming one of my favorites.

I never usually gain to much size from Test boosters and such, mostly a recomp effect and some good strength gains. I think the only reason I gain any weight is because I'm constantly eating cause they make me a lot more hungry, Activate and T-911 especially.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
I've used the stoked with Act X twice,.. very happy!!

B

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
I forgot to say I'm currently using LG Sciences T-911, going good so far. It's pretty stimmy due to the Yohimbe but I can definitely see it as becoming one of my favorites.

I never usually gain to much size from Test boosters and such, mostly a recomp effect and some good strength gains. I think the only reason I gain any weight is because I'm constantly eating cause they make me a lot more hungry, Activate and T-911 especially.
I can't wait for nutra to carry this. Have they come out with an ETA or do they have any idea when it could hit their site?

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if I'm allowed to post sites other then Nutraplanet but you can buy it off the LG site. With the 50% off coupon code its like just over $25 (super cheap and definitely worth it).

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its currently being worked on.
Good have been waiting for this .. T-911 is something that interests me but haven't been able to get it here in Canada so been waiting for NP to carry it.

The reason I did not mention Glycobol is that Tex said he was not responsive to Berberine so... I thought may banaba. He already has IGF-2 which is similar to Powerfull. Add Prime and your pretty much covered. The only thing that I might add is a strong test booster like DTHC, but he's young so maybe it isn't necessary or even beneficial.

H

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Whatever with activate or the whole TNT.

Prime
igf2
activate or dthc
prefer yellow gold but you have neovar

W

Wentz34

Awards
I really liked the Activate/Stoked stack, i saw great gains and I used it when I was 21. I bet it'd be killer if you ran something like Activate, Stoked, and Drive with a creatine.

good luck.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I didn't even think about it,.. but Drive and RPM was nice to me also!!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1)food
2) creatine

most people put on 5-10lbs when they start creatine supplementation, in the first couple weeks. no other non-hormonal supplement can equal that.

throw in some rpm and enjoy the beasty!

H

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I don't know about anyone else, but I couldn't run RPM daily...i can only use it as a pick me up before gym days, and usually, I don't even need a stim

rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established
1)food
2) creatine

most people put on 5-10lbs when they start creatine supplementation, in the first couple weeks. no other non-hormonal supplement can equal that.

throw in some rpm and enjoy the beasty!
agree. but 90% of it is just water retention...

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It can be creatine, natural test booster, etc. My diet is decent and I am looking for something that works as a solid supplement outside of the basics.
I like DTH and also Activate Extreme and T911 worked well for me. I like Shotgun for creatine and NOS or Ether Tabs

O

orhochris

Awards
WPI or creatine monohydrate from creapure brand

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I like DTH and also Activate Extreme and T911 worked well for me. I like Shotgun for creatine and NOS or Ether Tabs
I am currently running T911 with TRS by PP. I've got some DTH waiting for me to run

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am currently running T911 with TRS by PP. I've got some DTH waiting for me to run
Yes I hear good things about T911 and I will look to use it as a solo bridge between my Prime runs. DTH figures into that as well.

Are you running a T911 Log ?