Are thyroid supps hormonal? (Thyrocuts II, TTs, Mito, etc.)

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
I know this sounds like a dumb question but I'm having a hard time understanding the mechanics of thyroid supps. Yes, I know they work on the thyroid by boosting it via up regulating thyroid hormones but what I'd like to know is are they on the same lines as PHs.

I'm only asking because I'd like to stay as natty as I can throughout my use of supps. The "hardest" supp I've used to date has been Lean Xtreme, and I'm still unsure on the lines of it being natty; as much as I do like it.

Thyrocuts II I've been interested in for a while now. I haven't seen that many reviews but most of them seem pretty solid. Right now I'm debating between Thyrocuts II, Mitotropin, EC and possibly Lipo6 Black (it's profile looks INSANE)

Thyrocuts II is T2, yes? Would this be considered hormonal? I mean how can it not be when it is an actual hormone. I am not bashing it in any way shape or form, I'd just like to know what category it falls under. Since we're along these lines, ephedrine would be considered natty since it's an alkaloid from a plant, right?

If anyone has some good knowledge about this, I'd greatly appreciate it. If LX is semi-natty that's fine since I've already ran it, I'm just more concerned about the future. Like I said, I want to stay as natty as possible.

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
bump

to extend on Lean Xtreme a little; I know that it has 7-OH and 5-AT. 7-OH being a metabolite of DHEA, but is it a steroid hormone? Or is it just that, a metabolite?

As for 5-AT, all that I can find about it is that it being an excellent immune system regulator and having anti-cortisol properties but no concrete context on it stating that it is a steroid hormone. What I don't get is how a compound that is called Androstenetriol and 7-Hydroxy-DHEA are not steroid hormones or isomers of one.

And to possibly re-clarify I think Thyrcouts II is a T2 isomer active, not entirely sure.

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
wow, now I'm just very disappointed that no one has even the slighest bit to say on this.

I think I'll just ask my local pharmacist, at least there I can expect a straight forward answer.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Simple answer...yes they are hormonal.

Cheers!:cheers:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, they are hormonal, but in a very different sense from AAS.

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Sam and Rod, I appreciate that.

What about Lean Xtreme, anything to add about its two main compounds? Specifically if they are steroids?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Sam and Rod, I appreciate that.

What about Lean Xtreme, anything to add about its two main compounds? Specifically if they are steroids?
They're not steroids.

Mrjustin

Mrjustin

Awards
Not to hijack this thread...but i have a WHOLE case of thyro-cuts2 (well at least the same ingredient)

I was wondering how effective this is, at what doses and how suppresive is it on your thyriod?

i want to use it to lose the last 3 lbs of fat to get that nice summer ripped look
TY

big rig

big rig

Awards
Yes they are hormonal, but not on the same lines at PHs. :banana:

Mrjustin

Mrjustin

Awards
Not to hijack this thread...but i have a WHOLE case of thyro-cuts2 (well at least the same ingredient)

I was wondering how effective this is, at what doses and how suppresive is it on your thyriod?

i want to use it to lose the last 3 lbs of fat to get that nice summer ripped look
TY
bumop

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate all the feedbacks guys. Alright so they are hormonal but not the same lines as PHs/AAS'? Anyone care to explain a little more?

I don't get how it's not on the same lines; PHs/AAS' suppress the HPTA and overall production of endogeneous testosterone. I assume thyroid supps (hormonal ones) suppress the thyroid and overall production of thyroid hormones (T2, T3, T4, etc). How is this not on the same lines? They both suppress major hormone systems. I could understand that maybe the side effects aren't as drastic with thyroid supps then with PHs/AAS' but I don't understand how they aren't on the same lines.

Maybe what I'm trying to get at is, am I still considered natty since I've used Lean Xtreme? If yes, would I still be considered natty if I used Thyrocuts II or Mito, or any hormonal thyroid supps. I don't consider tyrosine or gugglesterones hormonal since they are natty. Although I don't know how suppressive gugglesterones can be. But as with all supps, they all should cycled with the exception of whey/casein, multi, EAAs and any other essentials.

Again, thyroid supps really interest me right now because stims sometime really fck with me. Some days I'll be out of control and other days I can literally take the regular or double dose and feel like I can pass out. I guess my receptors and adrenal gland can build a tolerance somewhat fast. Except caffeine I can always get a good lift from just 200mg, I know weird. I really want to try out a thyroid supp for the simple fact that I never have and sound really promising, but want to take the necessary precautions.