The One- Dosage Help

Ligonozrk

Awards
I weigh 225 pounds and im debating whether to do 4 a day or 3 a day.. Because people have been getting results off 3.
and is this like every other prohormone dose it through out the day like 1 in morning, afternoon & evening. Or 3-4 at once in morning??

ilovefish

Awards
Start at 3 you should always try to get the most out of the lowest effective dose. I dosed 2 upon waking and the third postworkout which was only like 3-4 hours later so all 3 caps before 1-2pm worked well.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I agree start with 3 for two weeks and access your gains and take it from there.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Howdy!

Okay so for The One dosing I would recommend starting out on 3 caps/day just like the guys above have suggested. Try dosing all 3 caps together and have do not take them any later than 1PM because for some it causes an increase in energy that could potentially keep you up at night.

If you aren't seeing results that please you feel free to bump it up to 4 caps/day. Just make sure to watch for sides and then you will know if it is too much for your body.

Hit me up via PM for any other questions, good luck!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dosing The ONE

I weigh 225 pounds and im debating whether to do 4 a day or 3 a day.. Because people have been getting results off 3.
and is this like every other prohormone dose it through out the day like 1 in morning, afternoon & evening. Or 3-4 at once in morning??
No, it's not like every other PH where you dose throughout the day.

I would suggest starting off with only 3 caps for the first 1-2 weeks, and then increase to 4 caps thereafter if you feel it's necessary.

Option A
Dose - 3-4 caps at first thing in the morning

Option B
Dose 1 - 2-3 caps at first thing in the morning
Dose 2 - 1-2 caps 4-6 hours later (taken no later than 1-2pm)
(i.e. 2/1, 3/1, 2/2; but do not exceed 4 caps daily)

In each instance I would start off with Option A, and move to either Option B if you start to feel any lethargy.