MRI NO2 Black ??

Connman

Connman

Awards
What's up.

I just started lifting again 3 weeks ago and I'm looking for some advice on what supplements to take. My goal is to gain lean muscle mass and I'm pretty skinny 5'10 180lbs.

The question is: Should I spend the money on NO2 Black or is there another supplement I should look into? I've used No2 before with good results so I'm kinda leaning towards it again.

I know I could go on Roids or use a pro hormone, but I'm trying to stay away from all that and go natural.

Any feedback would be appreciated. thanks.

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
I cant' knock MRI products. I had really good results with them. But this was years ago. I haven't taken any for a while now. Not sure about there rep now, but IMO, they are quite pricey. Look around on these forums. There are plenty of cost-effective products.

Connman

Connman

Awards
Is there any natural test boosters that are worth taking? I've been looking at Diesel Test, but I'm not sure if it's natural.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Diesel Test Hardcore is natural and I have about 10 to 15 guys on it and they all love
it. Out of all the guys only one guy didn't like it but I don't think he followed the
dosaging properly. I have used every version of Diesel Test since it came out and
this version is the strongest and and the best out there and no other companies
test booster can compare to it. Give it a try you will never want to get off it.

Connman

Connman

Awards
Thanks for the Feedback guys. I just ordered 2 tubs of Monster Milk and 1 bottle of NO2 Black.

Would it be smart to order some Diesel Test and stack it with NO2?

Also I'm not in a hurry to start F'ing with my Test Levels before I get some blood work done to see what my levels are now. I've been reading around and that seems to be the smart thing to do.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
After you get your blood work done and you decide to use a herbal test booster
definately go with DTH and it should stack nicely with the NO2 Black. You would take
1 tab of DTH with each of your 2 doses of NO2 and 1 or 2 tabs of DTH alone on an
empty stomach. I have never tried NO2 Black so I can't really say how good it is, I
have tried the NO2 Platinum and that was nothing like the original version of N02.
The original version was crazy, workout recovery was incredible, pumps would last all
day,and you could actually sleep 6 hours and get up ready to hit the gym feeling like
you slept 8 hrs . When they came out with Platinum they did something with the formula
and it was nothing like the original and 5 other guys I know who used it said the same
thing. I have tried many different brands since then but nome of them gave the same results these are some of the products Nitrix by BSN, AEX by VPX, Nytrix by EFX,
NOX2 by Pinnacle, Arginine 3500 by Now, Vassive Formula X by Optinum Nut. and
NO Precursor by Diesel and Precursor was the least expensive and it gave the same or
better results than some of the brands I listed. I am on the market now for a good
NO tab supplement and I am looking at Universals Nutritions NOX3 if anyone has any
experience with this one let me know if it's worth it or if you know of another brand
thats very good let me know.

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
monster milk is a waste honestly its just the name.. idk how a company can say thats better then alot of other shakes figure out how much ur gonna consume a day and figure out a months cost.

Iso mass extreme gainer
Muscle Juice
gnc whey (when on sale) mixed with berries milk oats

all will give u better results then monster milk more cals,protien,carbs and more servings for less cost.

Connman

Connman

Awards
totalpackage: Yea man I started taking No2 when it first came out also and had good results that's why I'm sticking with MRI No2, hopefully this new version Black is good.
--The delivery system was Phlex3 when it first came out then they switched it to Phlex9 with Platinum.

Basically everyone I ask has good things to say about DTH. That will probably be my next investment, but I'm leaning towards the 2010 version because Hardcore has NO in it I believe.

brownstown89: Go Eagles!!! IDK man I like the taste of Monster Milk and 50 grams of protein is nice, but your right the calories are a tad low at around 350. Thanks for the advice I'll take a look at the 3 you recommended.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Connman: I knew it had something to do with the delivery system and the original
version and the Platinum are like 2 different products. I would never had purchased it
but 1 of the guys I train kept raving about but I refused to pay 60$ a jar but then this
guy in GNC was starving for a sale so he sold me 3 jars at 40$ each. The results on this
at 8 tabs a day was crazy. When I tried the Platinum version about 6 months later after
4 or 5 days I knew it was not the same product, they must of change the delivery
system for a cheaper one but they still charged a stupid amount for a Arginine supp
thats not as good as the original. I personally refuse to pay more than 35$ for a
Arginine supp its just not worth it.