help with cut stack w/ mini review

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm currently taking hyperdrol x2 and mass fx and i have about two weeks or so left on it, i have seen a decent change in my body, my arms are a bit bigger and my body just feels more solid than it did, my g/f actually said she's noticed a difference and thats cool when you see someone on a daily basis and notice

anyway when i started working out about 2 years ago i was fat and wanted to get rid of the fat i went from 160lbs-123lbs when ppl said i looked like a dope phiend, because of how skinny i got, even at 123lbs i didn't look fat but defiantly didn't have a 6pack, i'm still dealing with this today and i'm about 140lbs even though my overall body looks better

after the hyperdrol and mass fx stack i'm thinking about going with lean fx because of the cortisol blockers in it to help with my stomach and stacking it with universal super cuts 3 which is a stim free fat burner, i've used it before and didn't get crazy results but for a stim free i felt it worked alittle and for a price tag of $11.99 it couldn't be beat, i figured putting them together should decrease some belly fat, and overall body fat i've gained from lifting and eating heavy the last month or so

what do you guys think? any suggestions or anything?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 17
Supplements 9
Supplements 34
Supplements 13
Anabolics 10