Anti estrogen supplements

xjmacx

Awards
Ok so I'm 19 right now. I'm taking Orange Triad, Fish oil, Xtend, Creapure Creatine, Protein, and pre-workouts. I'm looking to try something new that will give me great gains. Now I have done a lot of research on Pro-hormones and Test booster. Pro-hormones are bad because they will mess up your endocrine system. Test boosters are useless because my test levels are already going to be the highest. But what about Anti-estrogen products? I know they have a mild test booster in most of them and my test levels are the highest right now, but wouldn't a estrogen blocker be beneficial? Or will that mess up something too? or are there any other product you would recommend? Thanks!

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Taking an aromatase inhibitor probably wouldn't do a whole lot for you at your age. Aromatase inhibitors prevent testosterone from converting into estrogen. You have so much T in your system right now that taking an anti-estrogen product just isn't necessary. If your test levels are at their highest, than you can't make them higher, right? :)

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you want to get some great gains just eat tons of healthy food! No need for a T booster. ;)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tend to disagree with BW on this. I started using AIs when I was 18 and loved them; still probably one of my favorite types of products.

...and, don't forget, there are some natural AIs out there such as indole-3-carbinol (I3C). This is found in veggies like broccoli, but you can also purchase them in capsule form.

You can look into...

I3C
Resveratrol
Formadrol Extreme
Formex

...stuff like that. :)

Oh, and Sustain Alpha, or CEL's new Formestane product if you're interested in topicals.

xjmacx

Awards
I tend to disagree with BW on this. I started using AIs when I was 18 and loved them; still probably one of my favorite types of products.

...and, don't forget, there are some natural AIs out there such as indole-3-carbinol (I3C). This is found in veggies like broccoli, but you can also purchase them in capsule form.

You can look into...

I3C
Resveratrol
Formadrol Extreme
Formex

...stuff like that. :)

Oh, and Sustain Alpha, or CEL's new Formestane product if you're interested in topicals.
What type of gains did you see? And would novedex xt be one of them? or how do I tell?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What type of gains did you see? And would novedex xt be one of them? or how do I tell?
I got much better gains off of Formadrol Extreme than Novedex XT. The gains are more strength related than anything else.

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
6bromo and 6oxo are your best best for AIs.

conwict

conwict

Awards
  • Established
Hey bud, I took the following stack for a hair over 30 days...

4 divanex caps per day (2 AM, 1 afternoon, 1 PM)
2 caps of NOW Indole-3-carbinol per day (1 afternoon, 1 PM)
2 caps (400mg) of NOW resveratrol per day (1 afternoon, 1 PM)
4 caps of quercetin per day (2 afternoon, 2 PM)
2-5 double-aught caps total of 1-carboxy, post-workout and before bed

The divanex seems to actually bind with SHBG and increase free test, which would be perfect for you. The I3C and resveratrol act as weak AIs I think. Quercetin is cheap and may increase efficiency of absorption, particularly of resveratrol. 1-carboxy is just a cool sleep aid that may increase GH release, and it's cheap.

I saw very pronounced visual gains, and this was sort of bridged from an mdrol cycle. I got very veiny (part of that could be from losing water weight post-cycle), strength continued to increase (somewhat uncommon post-cycle) and just felt great, very High-T, in general. The products are top-notch, and they really complement each other. The last week or so of taking them, I had uncomfortable boners that lasted for hours after waking...the only reason I mention that is because I don't normally have that exact occurrence, and it really seems to suggest increased bioavailable testosterone. I'm talking, flashbacks to being 13 and holding your bookbag in front of your crotch because you wanna hide the boner. Haha.

conwict

conwict

Awards
  • Established
Oh, I also took 6 caps of CEL TestFuel...2 afternoon and 4 PM...it's an underdosed product that has ZMA, tribulus, horny goat weed, longjack, and maca. You could take ZMA and/or ejaculoid, but you'd be spending like $110 if you took everything I did. Better to just stick to basics, divanex, resveratrol, maybe I3c, maybe quercetin. That's about $60.

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
You could always try Primordial performance: Sustain alpha.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
CEL's new topical Formastane is unbeatable as far as anti e's go, 6oxo(androstenetrione) would be second.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Hi , just want to throw this in for consideration. I believe we only, ie men , develop the aromatase enzyme as we get older , so conversion of some test to estrogen in a teenager/20ish year old would be neglible.As we age estrogen increases, testosterone decreases.

So taking an anti e ,imo, in this age group seems pointless. Something that might be more beneficial , is to take a divinal product to free up more test.

Taking herbal supplements for anything like this is purely guesswork as to whether they work or not to any significant degree.Only a proper blood test will determine that.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

xjmacx

Awards
So I'll probably try either Topical Formestane when it comes out, 6oxo, or Reversitol for my cycle. Now for the 6oxo, are you talking about the old one the was pulled off shelves, or the new one? And what about 6 oxo Extreme?

Also, do you think i should just start with 4 weeks to begin with? And do you still take all the basic supplements while on either of the two?

bmxrazr

Awards
Just out of curiosity, for someone who may be in their mid to late 20's, what would the benefit of taking an AI be, as far as muscle gains or fat loss? I have been wondering this ever since I read an article about Gaspari's Novedex converting to a steroid precursor, with users swearing of good muscle gains with fat loss.

conwict

conwict

Awards
  • Established
Hey man, seriously, divanex alone would prob do more for you than an anti-E. If you're going to take an anti-E throw some Div in there too. It's awesome stuff!

ogre

ogre

Awards
Fomestane transdermal worked well for me.I'm also in my late 40's though.

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i ran activate xtreme at 19 and was please with the results.

xjmacx

Awards
Hey man, seriously, divanex alone would prob do more for you than an anti-E. If you're going to take an anti-E throw some Div in there too. It's awesome stuff!
Don't AI's have mild test boosters in them already? Or are you saying add it in for an extra test boost.

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Don't AI's have mild test boosters in them already? Or are you saying add it in for an extra test boost.
they don't have test boosters in them, they are test boosters. they decrease estro casuing body to increase test. he is saying to add in divanil because it increases free test levels. free test is what is used for muscle buliding etc...

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Just out of curiosity, for someone who may be in their mid to late 20's, what would the benefit of taking an AI be, as far as muscle gains or fat loss? I have been wondering this ever since I read an article about Gaspari's Novedex converting to a steroid precursor, with users swearing of good muscle gains with fat loss.
With this being said, all AI contain metabolites that convert to testosterone, are they steroids no.

Mars1107

everyone said a lot of correct things.

Test boosters do work for younger people, like ourselves.

Probally not as much as 30 plus,40 plus, 50 plus.

But they will help.

Just expect maybe gaining 3 pounds in a month instead of 1

My opinion on OTC AI's

1. Formestane(topical, formex, then bulk)
2. 6-bromo
3.6-oxo(more streght than atd)
4.ATD(the best one to get dryed out, but not so much stegth)

now some would argue on ATD, its super cheap, in the doses you need, its very effective at eradicating estrogen, but you dont want to completely eradicated it)

also to note, i have good experince, just taking an ai preworkout. like 6-bromo or formex prework, since those two are said to convert steriods(dont know exactly)

you dont want to crush estrogen too much.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With this being said, all AI contain metabolites that convert to testosterone, are they steroids no.
Im not so sure 6-oxo does even though it gives a false positive. they did a test with castrated animals and the animals didnt have man like effects. Im not so sure if 6-oxo closes growth plates, although I wouldnt risk it at that age.

atd's, gasparis nolvedex xt close growth plates. hell gaspari nolvedex gives a flase positive for boldione on a drug screen. thats some information for natural competitors

why would a person take these if you dont fully understand how they work. if you dotn understand how it works leave it alone.

goodluck Op

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
everyone said a lot of correct things.

Test boosters do work for younger people, like ourselves.

Probally not as much as 30 plus,40 plus, 50 plus.

But they will help.

Just expect maybe gaining 3 pounds in a month instead of 1

My opinion on OTC AI's

1. Formestane(topical, formex, then bulk)
2. 6-bromo
3.6-oxo(more streght than atd)
4.ATD(the best one to get dryed out, but not so much stegth)

now some would argue on ATD, its super cheap, in the doses you need, its very effective at eradicating estrogen, but you dont want to completely eradicated it)

also to note, i have good experince, just taking an ai preworkout. like 6-bromo or formex prework, since those two are said to convert steriods(dont know exactly)

you dont want to crush estrogen too much.
Again people all AI's will show up as a false positive for steroids on a test if used long enough.

Mars1107

also some other thoughts while were talking about estrogen

i think a lot of people today have lower test due to environmental estrogens. Look at up. This pollution crap is terrible.

Maybe the reason, people report more gyno now, the pros, arnold time, really did get gyno, according to what ive seen, and they didnt even have ai's or serm back then.

my two cents.

bmxrazr

Awards
So, just a quick question, if someone was wanting to incorporate this into sort of a "drying-out" or possible "cutting" regimen without using prohormones, what would you all recommend, Formestane or gaspari's Novedex?

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'd definitely recommend a Formestane, in particular Formex :D haha, for what results you're looking for from a supplement.

I haven't taken any of the other things mentioned but I trust everyone's judgment in knowing what the best supplements are. :thumbsup:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, just a quick question, if someone was wanting to incorporate this into sort of a "drying-out" or possible "cutting" regimen without using prohormones, what would you all recommend, Formestane or gaspari's Novedex?
Either drying out or cutting, ive always had the greatest return on investment with form + atriol. The combo really flushed out a lot of excess water by regulating both estrogen and cortisol. I'd say go with a form based product for what your looking for(in any fashion you would like), and to get some extra mileage out of the cut throw in a good anti-cort product like 7Keto, EndoAmp, or Suppress-C(atriol).

bmxrazr

Awards
Anyone have some experience with CEL Topical Formestane? found two places that sell it, and would be interested in possibly trying it out as a stand alone product.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have some experience with CEL Topical Formestane? found two places that sell it, and would be interested in possibly trying it out as a stand alone product.
very similar to e form. people love it

bmxrazr

Awards
So if I wanted to run a Formestane "stand-alone" cycle for about 4 weeks, what would you all recommend as far as dosing? 4 weeks with 4 pumps? I take it one would have to buy 2 bottles?

xjmacx

Awards
Im not so sure 6-oxo does even though it gives a false positive. they did a test with castrated animals and the animals didnt have man like effects. Im not so sure if 6-oxo closes growth plates, although I wouldnt risk it at that age.

atd's, gasparis nolvedex xt close growth plates. hell gaspari nolvedex gives a flase positive for boldione on a drug screen. thats some information for natural competitors

why would a person take these if you dont fully understand how they work. if you dotn understand how it works leave it alone.

goodluck Op
How do you tell if it will close growth plates?

freakonapumpb

Awards
6-oxo

im taking 6-oxo and its pretty damn good.cheers

conwict

conwict

Awards
  • Established
Yes, like the guy above said I recommended Div because I feel it would just be more effective for the original poster's goals.

It binds to SHBG, increasing free test. This guy prob has plenty of serum test, and if he increases free test may experience increased gains. I know I did. It seems like he is interested in AIs for the test-boosting effects, and if so, I would just recommend something more effective like the Divanex...

xjmacx

Awards
Yes, like the guy above said I recommended Div because I feel it would just be more effective for the original poster's goals.

It binds to SHBG, increasing free test. This guy prob has plenty of serum test, and if he increases free test may experience increased gains. I know I did. It seems like he is interested in AIs for the test-boosting effects, and if so, I would just recommend something more effective like the Divanex...
So you think divanex by its self? Or are you suggesting it with an AI?

xjmacx

Awards
So I'll probably run an AI with Something like Divanex. Now for the Divanex, is that one of the better ones or are there other options? It's a natty test booster right? And for AI's I want a pill form. I'm thinking of something along the lines of Formadrol Extreme, 6 oxo, formex.

6 oxo and Divanex for 4 weeks is what I'm thinking about doing right now.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
So I'll probably run an AI with Something like Divanex. Now for the Divanex, is that one of the better ones or are there other options? It's a natty test booster right? And for AI's I want a pill form. I'm thinking of something along the lines of Formadrol Extreme, 6 oxo, formex.

6-oxo is fine, the other AI's to run as a choice are: hyperdrol, novadex xt, t-911, cel's topical formestane, formex by IBE, and cissusdrol.
Divanex is meant to free bound testosterone, allows for more utiliztion of the test in one's system.

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established

Check out Reversitol.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
arimidex .25mg EOD

;)

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established

You won't notice much in 4 weeks..

8 weeks would be great though.

xjmacx

Awards
6-oxo is fine, the other AI's to run as a choice are: hyperdrol, novadex xt, t-911, cel's topical formestane, formex by IBE, and cissusdrol.
Divanex is meant to free bound testosterone, allows for more utiliztion of the test in one's system.
Ahhh. So many choices. Is their one that is superior or does it just come down to preference. Seems like so many people recommend different ones.

Thanks for the info so far guys. It helps a lot. I just wanna make sure my first AI/Natty booster stack is going to be solid.

bmxrazr

Awards
Man, some good info getting posted here, been out of the supplement loop for a while and am amazed at the amount of products that are out now. What would you all recommend with running in a Formestane only cycle? I was thinking about some Gaspari Novedex or Suppress-C?