What is the best pro-testosterone supplement

pipe

Awards
:dunno: hello ..... ..... I live in Spain and not for which you should buy testosterone .. bad ass mass (alri)? pack animal? t bomb 2? someone would help me any more? :wave2: gracias!!!!!

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
It depends what supplements are allowed in your country.

I will be in Benidorm next week so i would be interested to see what is available however, Benidorm may not be the best place to buy such products .However later this year i will be in Barcelona , so that may be better .I would also like to compare price with the UK.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
IGF-2 is good one. It's a little more pricey than some of the others out there, but you definitely get what you pay for.

rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established
i'm taking mass fx and hyperdrol x2 by anabolic xtreme right now and lovin it. i've also heard good things about diesel test and novadex xt. just keep doing research and find what's best for you...

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Get some Nettle Root 95% 50 grams powder by Nutraplanet

and get some 50% Icariin powder

and get some Trione (6-oxo) powder

and some ALCAR, ZMA, and a good trans-resveratrol product like P.C.T Assist, Stoked, or even Nutra's 98% ultra pure trans-resveratrol

soujerz

Awards
tribulus and stinging nettle root extract i feel work the best for me. never tried fenugreek afraid of smelling like syrup. lol.

Connman

Connman

Awards
Is Diesel Test Hardcore a Natural Test booster that makes the body produce more test rather than ingesting it?

0g1

Awards
Is Diesel Test Hardcore a Natural Test booster that makes the body produce more test rather than ingesting it?
Yes. On the bottle it says "Aka Grande Bolas". From my experience it made my balls a lot bigger, but also a bit greasy and smelly. Also I noticed increased aggression and I was super horny.

rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established
Yes. On the bottle it says "Aka Grande Bolas". From my experience it made my balls a lot bigger, but also a bit greasy and smelly. Also I noticed increased aggression and I was super horny.
i love me some spicy smellin balls! haha jk but i love me a little aggression and horniness. always a plus...

:banana:

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
Diesel test hardcore seems to be really good but it makes me really sick to my stomach. i had to return it to BB.com

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
I haven't tried diesel test hardcore before because I've never been a huge fan of diesel products... seems like they just toss a little of everything in some of their products

jim623

i'm taking mass fx and hyperdrol x2 by anabolic xtreme right now and lovin it. i've also heard good things about diesel test and novadex xt. just keep doing research and find what's best for you...
How's that stack treating dude?
You running a log? Link?

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
I haven't tried diesel test hardcore before because I've never been a huge fan of diesel products... seems like they just toss a little of everything in some of their products
Sublime, I was skeptical at first too, but I'm now a believer. Propriety blends are what Chuck does. He even stated this in a thread somewhere before. You many not like the approach, that I can understand, but you can't deny the amazing reviews the man's products garner. If that is your reason for staying away from the products, I would seriously reconsider. Have you tried anything of Get Deisel's line before? If so, what? I've used Nos Ether (Pro, not Level 1), JP8, and DTHC. In a month or so I'll be trying some DTP. I can't wait to do that!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Hey man, no biggie. They do put a lot of stuff in there, stuff that works!! It's not for everyone, but I'm glad I tried it, works very well for me.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
I will have to take another look at it then.. I just seems that all the ingredients, when divided into the total mg in the servings, would not yield an effective dose

bigmike89

Awards
Hey man, no biggie. They do put a lot of stuff in there, stuff that works!! It's not for everyone, but I'm glad I tried it, works very well for me.
what do you run with it never tryed it wanna get a new test booster. an real side effects? thanks man

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
I will have to take another look at it then.. I just seems that all the ingredients, when divided into the total mg in the servings, would not yield an effective dose
That's cool dude. Was just trying to give ya a little insight. I don't have any of the exact threads, but from what I can remember his main goal's of the propriety blends is to get ingredients that work very well synergistically so you don't need "more" of a single ingredient to get the overall desired effect.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
You might have to play around a bit with the dosing, as everyone is different. Once I got it dialed in, I loved the ride. This new batch (240 count) was simple to dial in for me, way easier than the older one. I too, thought the same about the profile, when I first read the ingredients, but the synergy is what makes it shine. I also like how Chuck and Trip cut through the crap and don't sugar coat anything. Good luck man on trying it, keep us posted if you do!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
what do you run with it never tryed it wanna get a new test booster. an real side effects? thanks man
I run JP8 and NOS Ether with it, but I also use Ready4War and DTP too, just depends on the day. I'm very pleased with the Get Diesel line-up, and love the results, as well as Chuck and Trips honesty. All the products have great synergy, so they make everything else you run with them better as well. I really don't have any sides, other than some increased oily skin, but hat's going to happen when you increase test. What's great is, I don't have to worry about PCT, and I keep 99% of my gains. You might have to tinker with the dosing, but the label directions are pretty spot on, everyone is different. Nice thing is, it's not just a natty test booster, it also works wonders for pumps among other things. It's a pretty comprehensive supp. Good luck!!