Help with dosing

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
i need some help with dosing, i mean mostly with the kwik karb and pre workout type here is the supplements i will taking below

Neovar 3 Capsules (6 Daily) immediately post-workout with carbohydrates

Anabolic Edge 2 caps twice daiy

Omega 3 Fish oil by nutraplanet 2 caps 3 times daily with meals

Green Tea Green tea caps by nutraplanet 1 cap 3 times daily with meals

BCAA’s bulk by nutraplanet need help with this

Xtend and this

mvp365/zmk multi vitamin/mineral i know how to dose this

Jack3d i might order this

i weight train friday, sat, sun, mon, tuesday, i do all my cardio in the morn as soon as i get up and about a 10min warm up and cool down before my weights.
Wed, thru, fri and sat is when i do my mma so i do light lifting these days.

so please help me.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
personally i put 10tsp. (16grams) of the BCAA into a 1 liter bottle and drink it during my workout... i usually add creatine, arginine or citrulline, and some carbs... just measure out 20-40grams of the kwik carb (come on do some math) and take it either post or pre workout... or u can do both preworkout and postworkout with the BCAA's and ur neovar...

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i need some help with dosing, i mean mostly with the kwik karb and pre workout type here is the supplements i will taking below

Neovar 3 Capsules (6 Daily) immediately post-workout with carbohydrates

Anabolic Edge 2 caps twice daiy

Omega 3 Fish oil by nutraplanet 2 caps 3 times daily with meals

Green Tea Green tea caps by nutraplanet 1 cap 3 times daily with meals

BCAA’s bulk by nutraplanet need help with this

Xtend and this

mvp365/zmk multi vitamin/mineral i know how to dose this

Jack3d i might order this

i weight train friday, sat, sun, mon, tuesday, i do all my cardio in the morn as soon as i get up and about a 10min warm up and cool down before my weights.
Wed, thru, fri and sat is when i do my mma so i do light lifting these days.

so please help me.
Neovar before and after w/o, best time for creatine. Xtend, has BCAA's in it, so take either that or the NP BCAA.....try and get 5 grams of each of the amino acids or there abouts, take before and after w/o. if you exercise longer than 1 hour at a time, you could sip some during your w/o otherwise save it for after. green tea, take 1/2 hour before eating....