m1t and they heart/blood

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
m1t and the heart/blood

well my brother's friends know i know a bit about bodybuilding and supplements so i help them with most of their general questions they have but this one i couldnt answer. guy is 23 and worked out for almost 4 years now and wants to try m1t but has artificial valves and wants to know if would have any affect on his valves and thin/thicken out his blood any? i had no real answer (havent been researching like i used to) and couldnt answer this question but i told him id find out. anyone got an answer?

Last edited:

UGLY

Awards
pogue's prohormone FAQ

well my brother's friends know i know a bit about bodybuilding and supplements so i help them with most of their general questions they have but this one i couldnt answer. guy is 23 and worked out for almost 4 years now and wants to try m1t but has artificial valves and wants to know if would have any affect on his valves and thin/thicken out his blood any? i had no real answer (havent been researching like i used to) and couldnt answer this question but i told him id find out. anyone got an answer?
He should not take this without first consulting a physician familiar with his medical history. M1T is a steroid that happens to be legal. As such it should be thought of as a drug, not a supplement.

The following is taken from:
Prohormones FAQ: Update
By pogue
[email protected]
12/26/03

Methyl 1-Test

...side effects seem to be harsher the more you use. Some of the more common side effects reported are lethargy, decreased appetite, very painful pumps as well as high blood pressure.

Methyl 1-test is a very powerful compound and is not recommended for beginners. This is clearly a drug and should be thought of as such. The only reason this compound is legal is due to the fact that it was never scheduled as a steroid since it was never manufactured, although its chemical structure is very similar to oral Primobolan. Users of methyl 1-test should be on the lookout for increased liver values, high blood pressure, extreme lethargy and pumps, as well as decreased appetite. Methyl 1-test should definintely be stacked with 4AD to help counteract some of these sides and give you the benefits of testosterone supplementation. Users should get blood work done before and after cycles of this compound.
here is a link to that thread:

Pogue's ProHormone FAQ update

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
thanks ugly im just going to tell him it increases his blood pressure, let him read this article and FAQ and tell him to contact his doctor and see. thanks again bro, take it easy.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Supplement Auction 2
Cycle Logs 10