please crtique!

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
gonna be runnin this stack in a week still debating on a few stuff but it goes like this,
5'9
about 15-20%BF
I train MMA and do alot of cardio and weight lifting

Jack3d
Neovar or cre-02
mvp365/zmk multi vitamin/mineral
Omega 3 Fish oil by nutraplanet
Green Tea Green tea caps by nutraplanet
BCAA’s bulk by nutraplanet
Xtend

Not sure which one I would like to run
Anabolic pump
Anabolic Edge
Glycobol
or Cordygen

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
You won't need cordygen if you run cre-02 IMO. I'd say go with anabolic pump. Heard good things about it. Glycobol won't enhance your performance much, its more of a bf reducer because it partitions glucose better.

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
well as of right now i need to lower my bodyfat im tryna get to the 165 170ish range.
so i need something that will do that but still keep and help with solid gains and strenght increase,

USP has alot of solid products but i hear some people dont take to it and some do i just dont want to be the one that doesnt

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
Thats how all supplements work. Nobody is guaranteed to respond to them, its the chance you have to take.

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
well as of right now i need to lower my bodyfat im tryna get to the 165 170ish range.
so i need something that will do that but still keep and help with solid gains and strenght increase,

USP has alot of solid products but i hear some people dont take to it and some do i just dont want to be the one that doesnt
A good friend of mine got very good results from glycobol. Thats probably the one i would choose.

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
also looking for a good whey?

ive been taking dymatize elite whey cafe mocah and well im getting sick of it, dont want the chocolate taste or fruity taste

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established

ive been taking dymatize elite whey cafe mocah and well im getting sick of it, dont want the chocolate taste or fruity taste
Its expensive, but imo beverly international muscle provider is the top shelf. google it, you find its reviews are incredible.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established

You want to check out AllTheWhey. Great product for a great price, and its made in the USA.

Let me know which MST products you choose to purchase and I will help you set up your optimal dosing :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so i need something that will do that but still keep and help with solid gains and strenght increase
Just a quick note that if you're say 15% BF at 190lb, and you want to get to 170lb, you would have to be ~5% BF at 170lb AND lose ONLY BF to get there whillst maintaining the muscle mass that you currently have (i.e. that 20lb loss would have to come from ONLY BF)! If you're higher than 15% BF now or you want to get to 165lb, then you WILL lose MUSCLE mass (as well as BF) in doing so.

So if you are set on getting to that weight range withOUT losing ANY muscle, then you will have to focus solely on losing BF; but don't count on gaining any more muscle mass or getting stronger, since to do that you'd have to be eating completely differently.

If you were more concerned with getting to a specific % BF without too much emphasis on your weight, THEN you COULD lose fat, AND gain muscle mass and strength (this would be much slower though, and it would require the correct DIET MANIPULATION).