True Mass (BSN)

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  215 lbs.
    Answers

True Mass (BSN)

Hello everyone, I am new to this whole forum thing. I came here to get some real information instead of listening to the kid working at the store where I buy my supplements. I have a question regarding the use of a product I bought. I use NO Explode before my workout, and am looking to put on some weight. I usually use EAS protein drinks after working out. I bought True Mass by BSN today. I was told by the kid at the store to take it at night before bed instead of after working out? I was wondering if anyone who has used or knows anything about this product can enlighten me before I start to use it. Thank you.

2. ksa
    Answers

You can take it 1st thing in the morn'n, pre workout, & post w/o, but not pre-bed.

try focusing on your diet 1st.
  3. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

If you look at the TrueMass Product Info , you will see it has 70g of carbs per serving. Do you really think you need that pre-bed? Use it between meals , upon waking or PWO if you must (Not suggested b/c it has fat)

Actually if you haven't opened it; I suggest returning it, and just buying regular protein and making your own mass gainer shake. Grind up some oats, bananas, milk, etc. No empty sugars, lots of nutrients etc. We will have 5lb of WPC for $24 shipped at the end of the week.
    •   

4. IBE/PHF Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    If you look at the TrueMass Product Info , you will see it has 70g of carbs per serving. Do you really think you need that pre-bed? Use it between meals , upon waking or PWO if you must (Not suggested b/c it has fat)

Actually if you haven't opened it; I suggest returning it, and just buying regular protein and making your own mass gainer shake. Grind up some oats, bananas, milk, etc. No empty sugars, lots of nutrients etc. We will have 5lb of WPC for $24 shipped at the end of the week.
    x2 ..Try to get your $$ back.
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks

I appreciate the feedback, I tried it tonight after work out so no go on returning it. as advertised there are not that many servings in the tub, so it wont take too long to figure out whether or not its gonna help me out. Thanks again for the feedback.
  6. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by getbigusa737 View Post
    I appreciate the feedback, I tried it tonight after work out so no go on returning it. as advertised there are not that many servings in the tub, so it wont take too long to figure out whether or not its gonna help me out. Thanks again for the feedback.
    Well the calories will put on mass; the question is can you do it healthier/cheaper/better.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. BSN True Mass
    By ctd in forum Bulking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-10-2009, 09:30 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-23-2008, 05:52 AM
  3. BSN True-Mass
    By BHERTZ in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-25-2007, 03:30 PM