Question about Slim Xtreme

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by 0-hero View Post
    LOL so because i have given my own subject feedback on a supplement i am not an avid support of the AX brand?

I would and have recommended it to loads of people in the UK here, the bottle and 3/4's i had left has been given to a friend in MMA class.

Its not like im walking around with a sandwich board, ringing a bell booming "You will all go to hell if you take SX".Its just not for me, which i have stated implicitly along with a minority of other buyers.
    Here's my whole point...

People like me have been waiting YEARS for the original stimx to come back to the market

Now that it's back, it would be hell for AX to reformulate it again for housewives and guys who can't hack the 'hardcore version'

That's all I'm saying, if you don't like it fine but don't tell them to make it weaker so you can take it..

2. Hey guys, its cool. Slim Xtreme will not change, and for folks who need something tamer Stimulant-X will still be around. We go everyone covered.

In fact the only way Slim Xtreme will change is a companion product is introduced. e.g. Slim Xtreme Light, or SX Hardcore, etc . We won't change the original Slim Xtreme. Toooooooo many people love it.

Thanks to everyone for supporting AX.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by BigSmith View Post
    Hey guys, its cool. Slim Xtreme will not change, and for folks who need something tamer Stimulant-X will still be around. We go everyone covered.

In fact the only way Slim Xtreme will change is a companion product is introduced. e.g. Slim Xtreme Light, or SX Hardcore, etc . We won't change the original Slim Xtreme. Toooooooo many people love it.

Thanks to everyone for supporting AX.
    Seriously. First product that is just awesome and works very well for me. I would hate to see it change.

4. well , I started the cycle today and it was great for the most part.

I had a mild headache later in the afternoon after school but it went away , i'm guessing that's from the Hyperdrol or Lean FX?

As for the Slim Xtreme , took 1at 6AM ...I think it really kicked in 5-6 hours into the day as the rapid heart beat was more noticeable....Other than that it's great! It makes me feel good in the morning and not tired. I get more work done too at school....

5. Quote Originally Posted by buckz55 View Post
    well , I started the cycle today and it was great for the most part.

I had a mild headache later in the afternoon after school but it went away , i'm guessing that's from the Hyperdrol or Lean FX?

As for the Slim Xtreme , took 1at 6AM ...I think it really kicked in 5-6 hours into the day as the rapid heart beat was more noticeable....Other than that it's great! It makes me feel good in the morning and not tired. I get more work done too at school....
    It take you that long to get it fully going? I'm slow with work now so the days im not working ill take a dose and play on the internet for about an hour-hour and a half and after that I feel like a coked up 8 year old with add and have to get out
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by cmp007 View Post
    It take you that long to get it fully going? I'm slow with work now so the days im not working ill take a dose and play on the internet for about an hour-hour and a half and after that I feel like a coked up 8 year old with add and have to get out
    About the same here.

7. idk , I take 1 cap and about an hour later im in the zone , high energy , good mood and everything like that , but as the day progresses I notice rapid heart rate and get a little tired , but that's like 8-9 hours after taking it... Plus I don't get enough sleep at night to really give a fair review...

8. Quote Originally Posted by cmp007 View Post
    atta boy

9. Quote Originally Posted by Ubiyca View Post
    Here's my whole point...
    Now that it's back, it would be hell for AX to reformulate it again for housewives and guys who can't hack the 'hardcore version'

That's all I'm saying, if you don't like it fine but don't tell them to make it weaker so you can take it..
    [email protected] the underhanded insults.

How terribly sad.

10. Quote Originally Posted by 0-hero View Post
    [email protected] the underhanded insults.

How terribly sad.

Dude, the housewife comment may seem like an insult, but it's true, go on the AX forum and read through old posts
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Question about lean xtreme
    By darkvard in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-07-2009, 08:21 AM
  2. questions about my Xtreme Tren cycle
    By justinc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 05:45 PM
  3. A question about anabolic Xtreme product pct
    By vgenest66 in forum Supplements