Question about Slim Xtreme

buckz55

Awards
Hi all , I am 18 years old , I weight about 198 , height is 5'11.

Next week I plan on running Hyperdrol X2 , Lean FX and Slim Xtreme to lose some BF. My question is that all of them say at least 18 years old except the Slim Xtreme bottle , which is 21 or older.

I tried the sample of Slim X and loved it so I added it too the stack , I didn't know it was 21 or older. Why is this one 21 and the rest are 18 ?

I payed and waited for it ...so I don't plan on sending it back unless a serious side affect will occur while using it under the recommended age.

Love to hear your thought's about this , Should I be ok ?

buckz55

Awards
thanks , was just worried about any serious side affects... I'll do 1 a day for a while just to be safe...

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Personally I wouldn't dose it that often as you'll build up too much tolerance to the nice stim effects of it, but if you're looking for the fat burning effects that's fine.

As for me I look for the stimulant effects so I dose only when needed which is maybe once a week or so.

Just sayin..

buckz55

Awards
Looks like I need to read the directions some more lol ... I go to school 5 days a week , wake up at 6am ...so this stuff gets my day going .... should I take 1 dose , those 5 days ? and leave saturday and sunday without them ?

SAT , SUN are my rest days , so usually wake up late and don't workout those days.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Looks like I need to read the directions some more lol ... I go to school 5 days a week , wake up at 6am ...so this stuff gets my day going .... should I take 1 dose , those 5 days ? and leave saturday and sunday without them ?

SAT , SUN are my rest days , so usually wake up late and don't workout those days.
Sounds good to me!

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dose 1 on an empty stomach when you wake, assess tolerance for the first 2 days before considering upping the dose.

I went upto 3 caps and it destroyed me.

You dont need to cycle as state by the reps, however thesinner (AM guru) recommended i cycle it 2 days off, 5 on.

It wasent for me, sides were too harsh but i damn sure wish i could have taken it, it would have been my dream cutting tool.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Dose 1 on an empty stomach when you wake, assess tolerance for the first 2 days before considering upping the dose.

I went upto 3 caps and it destroyed me.

You dont need to cycle as state by the reps, however thesinner (AM guru) recommended i cycle it 2 days off, 5 on.

It wasent for me, sides were too harsh but i damn sure wish i could have taken it, it would have been my dream cutting tool.
What side effects did you get?

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dude 0-hero be quiet, people like you are gonna make them water down the formula again >=|

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lets hope so, lots of people are going through much of the same.

buckz55

Awards
Lets hope so, lots of people are going through much of the same.
What side affects did you have?? While taking the sample , I noticed rapid heart beats and actually increased hunger ... I am hoping this will go away for the most part after the first week.

I heard rapid heart rate is common when using stimulants though...

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
What side affects did you have?? While taking the sample , I noticed rapid heart beats and actually increased hunger ... I am hoping this will go away for the most part after the first week.

That odd...I've never taken anything that has ever really helped me. Leviathan has been the only thing that has worked but im so tolerant to things after about a week or 2 it didnt do much at all. Heres a log im doing at the moment on SX. I've never taken anything that I have seen these kind of results and its still kicking strong 3 weeks later. With the heart rate im usually high 60's at idle but on this im about 86-88bpm. So it is raised but its not bad.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/122035-giving-little-bit.html

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established

Wow increased hunger??? 1 cap and i have to remember when its time to eat because the appetite suppresion is so strong. The rapid heartbeat is very common among stimulants as you seem to already understand

buckz55

Awards
IDK it was weird , my stomach kept mumbling every like 2 hours for food then when I ate , it wouldn't be enough to satisfied that .

This might just be my body getting used to it. After all it was only a 2 day sample

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
IDK it was weird , my stomach kept mumbling every like 2 hours for food then when I ate , it wouldn't be enough to satisfied that .

This might just be my body getting used to it. After all it was only a 2 day sample
That's odd man. I went from eating everything under the sun to nothing. The first day I took 1 cap I was hungry for about 30 minutes then the hunger disappeared. The first day I think I had like 1000 calories at the most maybe. I have to make myself eat. Today all I've had is a banana and yogurt and I'm about to get some lunch...at 3 in the afternoon.

buckz55

Awards
Yeah , I need a little clarification on this .... If you eat under the amount of calories your body needs to function ... isn't that bad? like everyone says to eat 5-6 times a day every 2-3 hours small portions , when on a diet to get your metabolism up and lose weight correctly.

All these reviews make it seem like people only eat twice a day on this stuff.... Which can't be good?

correct me if i'm wrong please.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Yeah , I need a little clarification on this .... If you eat under the amount of calories your body needs to function ... isn't that bad? like everyone says to eat 5-6 times a day every 2-3 hours small portions , when on a diet to get your metabolism up and lose weight correctly.

All these reviews make it seem like people only eat twice a day on this stuff.... Which can't be good?

Your 100% right on that. The first day I was on yea that was really bad and 98% of the time don't do that. If I get to the point where I just cant stomach food ill make an extra protein shake or do something. Normally I get a banana and some yogurt or something in my system after I get up. Then get some cardio done and come home nd eat some eggs. Ill do lunch try to get fruit or something small in the afternoon and then get dinner at night after the gym.

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah i also had the rumbling thing, but i was not hungry with it.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established

I eat at least 4-5 whole food meals and a few shakes when using slimx... its not a problem, i just have to remind myself of the time because my hunger/appetite doesn't kick in like normal... which is fine, i just have to look at the clock when i eat and plan on eating again in 2-3 hours

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ditto on Justin there, I have to remind myself to eat throughout the day on SX. I'm currently using the 5 on, 2 off dosing scheme, giving me a bit of freedom on the weekends to relax a bit more and perhaps eat a bit if I want. Being at a caloric deficit while doing the same day-to-day routine will definitely aid in weight loss. Throw in a good exercise program and it accelerates. The goal with SX is to get more done throughout the day and eat less - 2 key mechanisms for weight loss across the boards. How it does those things are very unique, and the feel of SX is unlike any other stim out there. While there may be a handful of those who either can't take it or don't react well to it for some reason or another, there are absolutely hundreds if not thousands who have reported back quite favorably on it thus far.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
While there may be a handful of those who either can't take it or don't react well to it for some reason or another, there are absolutely hundreds if not thousands who have reported back quite favorably on it thus far.
Agreed. SX is pretty much the ****. I think everyone should give it a shot if interested.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
While there may be a handful of those who either can't take it or don't react well to it for some reason or another, there are absolutely hundreds if not thousands who have reported back quite favorably on it thus far.
I am glad you see it how it is brotha

I'm more than positive AX as a company has seen many sales with the new SX and will continue to do so for a long time now as it's popularity as the BEST MOST HARDCORE STIM on the market grows..

AX must NOT listen to guys like 0-hero who can't handle the formula, because the reason SX is so popular and will DOMINATE the stim department is because it's the most hardcore OTC stim you can get, long-lasting, etc..

To change that, would be to have another mediocre product in a sea of other mediocre products.

Now not ONLY is SX good for sales, but SX and it's reputation and hardcore image will also make a lot of guys try out other AX products, so for them this is a homerun and to change that would be absolutely idiotic at this point.

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am glad you see it how it is brotha

I'm more than positive AX as a company has seen many sales with the new SX and will continue to do so for a long time now as it's popularity as the BEST MOST HARDCORE STIM on the market grows..

AX must NOT listen to guys like 0-hero who can't handle the formula, because the reason SX is so popular and will DOMINATE the stim department is because it's the most hardcore OTC stim you can get, long-lasting, etc..

To change that, would be to have another mediocre product in a sea of other mediocre products.

Now not ONLY is SX good for sales, but SX and it's reputation and hardcore image will also make a lot of guys try out other AX products, so for them this is a homerun and to change that would be absolutely idiotic at this point.
Dont listen to an avid supporter of AX products since they pretty much launched? Ok bro, i think its time you left the commerce side of things to people who understand what it is to build brand loyalty in an industry with possibly the most fickle demograph there is.

Ive purchased every AX product there has been, ive stated MANY times how awesome this product is, i am entitled to my opinion which is shared by seemingly quite a few on this board and others; so please do us all a favour, engaged that sparse grey matter of yours before posting again.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dont listen to an avid supporter of AX products since they pretty much launched? Ok bro, i think its time you left the commerce side of things to people who understand what it is to build brand loyalty in an industry with possibly the most fickle demograph there is.

Ive purchased every AX product there has been, ive stated MANY times how awesome this product is, i am entitled to my opinion which is shared by seemingly quite a few on this board and others; so please do us all a favour, engaged that sparse grey matter of yours before posting again.
How avid of a supporter can you be when the original StimX is back and you say to essentially 'water it down' now?

That means you didn't try the original stimX heh?

Doesn't seem right is all, no offense was meant sir..

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL so because i have given my own subject feedback on a supplement i am not an avid support of the AX brand?

I would and have recommended it to loads of people in the UK here, the bottle and 3/4's i had left has been given to a friend in MMA class.

Its not like im walking around with a sandwich board, ringing a bell booming "You will all go to hell if you take SX".Its just not for me, which i have stated implicitly along with a minority of other buyers.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL so because i have given my own subject feedback on a supplement i am not an avid support of the AX brand?

I would and have recommended it to loads of people in the UK here, the bottle and 3/4's i had left has been given to a friend in MMA class.

Its not like im walking around with a sandwich board, ringing a bell booming "You will all go to hell if you take SX".Its just not for me, which i have stated implicitly along with a minority of other buyers.
Here's my whole point...

People like me have been waiting YEARS for the original stimx to come back to the market

Now that it's back, it would be hell for AX to reformulate it again for housewives and guys who can't hack the 'hardcore version'

That's all I'm saying, if you don't like it fine but don't tell them to make it weaker so you can take it..

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, its cool. Slim Xtreme will not change, and for folks who need something tamer Stimulant-X will still be around. We go everyone covered.

In fact the only way Slim Xtreme will change is a companion product is introduced. e.g. Slim Xtreme Light, or SX Hardcore, etc . We won't change the original Slim Xtreme. Toooooooo many people love it.

Thanks to everyone for supporting AX.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, its cool. Slim Xtreme will not change, and for folks who need something tamer Stimulant-X will still be around. We go everyone covered.

In fact the only way Slim Xtreme will change is a companion product is introduced. e.g. Slim Xtreme Light, or SX Hardcore, etc . We won't change the original Slim Xtreme. Toooooooo many people love it.

Thanks to everyone for supporting AX.
Seriously. First product that is just awesome and works very well for me. I would hate to see it change.

buckz55

Awards
well , I started the cycle today and it was great for the most part.

I had a mild headache later in the afternoon after school but it went away , i'm guessing that's from the Hyperdrol or Lean FX?

As for the Slim Xtreme , took 1at 6AM ...I think it really kicked in 5-6 hours into the day as the rapid heart beat was more noticeable....Other than that it's great! It makes me feel good in the morning and not tired. I get more work done too at school....

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
well , I started the cycle today and it was great for the most part.

I had a mild headache later in the afternoon after school but it went away , i'm guessing that's from the Hyperdrol or Lean FX?

As for the Slim Xtreme , took 1at 6AM ...I think it really kicked in 5-6 hours into the day as the rapid heart beat was more noticeable....Other than that it's great! It makes me feel good in the morning and not tired. I get more work done too at school....
It take you that long to get it fully going? I'm slow with work now so the days im not working ill take a dose and play on the internet for about an hour-hour and a half and after that I feel like a coked up 8 year old with add and have to get out

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
It take you that long to get it fully going? I'm slow with work now so the days im not working ill take a dose and play on the internet for about an hour-hour and a half and after that I feel like a coked up 8 year old with add and have to get out
About the same here.

buckz55

Awards
idk , I take 1 cap and about an hour later im in the zone , high energy , good mood and everything like that , but as the day progresses I notice rapid heart rate and get a little tired , but that's like 8-9 hours after taking it... Plus I don't get enough sleep at night to really give a fair review...

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:) atta boy

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Here's my whole point...
Now that it's back, it would be hell for AX to reformulate it again for housewives and guys who can't hack the 'hardcore version'

That's all I'm saying, if you don't like it fine but don't tell them to make it weaker so you can take it..
LOL@ the underhanded insults.

How terribly sad.