Question about Slim Xtreme

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by cmp007 View Post
    It take you that long to get it fully going? I'm slow with work now so the days im not working ill take a dose and play on the internet for about an hour-hour and a half and after that I feel like a coked up 8 year old with add and have to get out
    About the same here.

2. idk , I take 1 cap and about an hour later im in the zone , high energy , good mood and everything like that , but as the day progresses I notice rapid heart rate and get a little tired , but that's like 8-9 hours after taking it... Plus I don't get enough sleep at night to really give a fair review...
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by cmp007 View Post
    It take you that long to get it fully going? I'm slow with work now so the days im not working ill take a dose and play on the internet for about an hour-hour and a half and after that I feel like a coked up 8 year old with add and have to get out
    atta boy

4. Quote Originally Posted by Ubiyca View Post
    Here's my whole point...
    Now that it's back, it would be hell for AX to reformulate it again for housewives and guys who can't hack the 'hardcore version'

That's all I'm saying, if you don't like it fine but don't tell them to make it weaker so you can take it..
    LOL@ the underhanded insults.

How terribly sad.

5. Quote Originally Posted by 0-hero View Post
    LOL@ the underhanded insults.

How terribly sad.

Dude, the housewife comment may seem like an insult, but it's true, go on the AX forum and read through old posts
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Slim Xtreme Question
    By jrw in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-06-2009, 02:22 AM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-23-2009, 03:32 PM