Nutex Lipo Black

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just saw this over at nutra, and it looks intense. Anyone had a chance to try this out yet. Ingredient profile looks solid.....

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like we didnt upload the Supplement Facts completely right though lol. I'll try and get that fixed tomorrow. They've sourced some Alpha-Yohimbine which is nice to see.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just hit nutra still out at many places doubt anyone has had a chance to give it a decent try i've been waiting for it. they did get the alpha y and some nice stuff in it

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
i ordered it from NP so im waiting for it to arrive.. i plan to cycle it with my EC stack

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
well i ordered mine since there was only 1 left nutrex has always been good to me

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Im very anxious to see a log... i want some

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
Looks very nice from the profile. Also the methylized ingredients seems really good. This almost reminds me of Methyl Ripped by Nxlabs.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Alpha Yohimbine, 11 Yohimbine, Yohimbine HCL, ingredients that convert to t3 and t4, methylated caffeine, synphedrine... wow this looks like one SICK AS PRODUCT!

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
The methyl caffiene and methyl synephrine is pretty hardcore on its own. Looks like a good product. With the mutiple yohimbine fat has no way out. Its going to hit it at all directiosn so looking forward to lipo 6 black.

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
I received my Lipo 6 Black today from NP.. shocking 3 day delivery from NP to my doorstep in Hawaii... East Coast to FARRR West coast... but for all interested I will begin using it on Sunday.... use for 2 weeks then switch back to my EC. I will log it somewhat... I never keep up when I start one.. I'll try and stay up-to-date

ksa

Awards
  • Established
I received my Lipo 6 Black today from NP.. shocking 3 day delivery from NP to my doorstep in Hawaii... East Coast to FARRR West coast... but for all interested I will begin using it on Sunday.... use for 2 weeks then switch back to my EC. I will log it somewhat... I never keep up when I start one.. I'll try and stay up-to-date
keep us posted.

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
What is the maximum (recommended) dosage, and how many are in the bottle?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
why use methylated caffeine? Why use 4-5 different types of stim?
I just saw the new add for this in MD with Woulfe(sp?)

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
6 a day do a 3/3 split, and 120 per bottle
yea.. what he said... taken 30 minutes pre-meal.. recommend cycle 8 weeks on 4 weeks off.. and a laundry list of warnings about taking other stims.

bigsexy

Awards
This may sound dumb, but doesn't caffeine already have a methyl? And I thought you weren't supposed to take alpha-yohimbe with regular yohimbe? I may be wrong, sorry if I am.

Also, it seems like the active from Mito, with a weaker meltdown formula.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The methyl caffiene and methyl synephrine is pretty hardcore on its own. Looks like a good product. With the mutiple yohimbine fat has no way out. Its going to hit it at all directiosn so looking forward to lipo 6 black.
how the hell does methylating caffein make it better?

woolbeo

Awards
how the hell does methylating caffein make it better?
Caffeine is already methylated, but they are listing caffeine anhydrous(1,3,7-trimethylxanthine) and 1-methyl-caffine(1,3,7,8-Tetramethylxanthine) another similar methyl xanthine. Just like theobromine, and caffeine anhydrous have different affects, so does caffeine anhydrous and 1-methyl-caffeine.

The real question is how much 1-methyl caffeine is there.

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
Good! I had excellent results with Meltdown...I was just disappointed that I didn't experience the euphoria of 10,000 chocolate bars as the ads said.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i was very impressed with regular lipo 6 and very disapointed with meltdown, if this is a rip off of meltdown i'll pass

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
you know what they say:

once you go black...