PCT cutting help

Loki003

Awards
Wondering what everyones thoughts on what supps to use after a cycle were? Thinking Drive, Animal Test, or Glycocol to help with still trying to keep strength and muscle size. Have 2nd gear, a multi, fish oils, and other supports. Need help picking a cutting supp, and wanted to know if it would be wise to use a preWO like Jack3d or NO Shotgun for lifting days. Thanks for any input!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Wondering what everyones thoughts on what supps to use after a cycle were? Thinking Drive, Animal Test, or Glycocol to help with still trying to keep strength and muscle size. Have 2nd gear, a multi, fish oils, and other supports. Need help picking a cutting supp, and wanted to know if it would be wise to use a preWO like Jack3d or NO Shotgun for lifting days. Thanks for any input!!
If you're wanting leaning effects while retaining size and strength, I would go with the Drive/RPM stack, as it's a definition/performance stack.

Drive/RPM Dosing/Timing for Loki003

Drive
Resistance Training Days
Dose 1 - 4 caps first thing in the morning
Dose 2 - 3 caps 60-80 minutes pre-resistance training (i.e. with RPM dose)
Non-Resistance Training Days
Dose 1 - 4 caps first thing in the morning
Dose 2 - 3 caps 6-8 hours after Dose 1

RPM
Resistance Training Days
Dose - 2-3 caps 60-80 minutes pre-resistance training (I would start with 2 caps to assess tolerance, and then go to 3 caps if ok)
Non-Resistance Training Days
Dose - 1-2 caps once daily (most often dosed first thing in the morning, but whenever you like, really; and this is OPTIONAL).

You might also want to look into using IGF-2 as well. This is a very underrated supplement, and will provide the results you want stand alone. (It's also one of the recommended PCT products for The ONE).

IGF-2 Dosing/Timing for Loki003

IGF-2
Dose 1 - 4 caps first thing in the morning (i.e. with Drive Dose 1)
Dose 2 - 4 caps last thing at night, just before you go to bed

Loki003

Awards
Thanks, as always you give me all the info i need. :D

UKStrength

The stack above looks awesome, but I certainly wouldn't think about cutting during PCT, recover first mate, get your bloodwork and if all's well then jump on the fat loss wagon! :D

Loki003

Awards
Definatly going to let my body recover first, don't want to destroy my body.;)