Where do you guys buy Sesamin?

SkinnyMinnie

Awards
I really want this supplement, but I have a few issues: I don't know WHERE to buy it?

1) I can't get it online. For the simple reason that my parents do not let me open up a PayPal account or anything of the sort for fear that if I buy anything I would get scammed. I don't have a credit account on my own either, and my parents aren't going to bother buying things online anyway.

2) I live in Mexico and so far I have never seen this product on any market. The US stores we have in my city are GNC, Costco, H-E-B, and Walmart I think. Is it sold in any of these stores? One of the GNC stores I visited didn't have it but I haven't checked other stores of the same enterprise...

MOD EDIT: Please read the rules about other advertisers. This forum is supported by one retailer only. Thank you.

jsheely

jsheely

Awards
  • Established
gnc should have it and if they don't,they can order it in for you.
I've actually looked at GNC for sesamin as well with no luck. I can't even find it on their website. I hate GNC and how they have some employees who look like they've never worked out a day in their life trying to tell me what I "need". How old are you? Try convincing your parents to let you order off nutraplanet. Nobody gets scammed on nutraplanet and all the proof they need is on this forum.

soujerz

Awards
i use nutraplanet or bulknutrition or primaforce from any other big online retailer