Adderal for cutting

cjmilla527

Awards
I'm starting this thread because I wanted to log my experience on the use of adderal for a cutting agent.Before trying I looked for a forum regarding this topic and was unable to find any usefull information on the effects of the substance on muscle and bodybuilding;only opinions of people who never tryed it and who were against the idea due to its potenttialy addictive properties.and that it would catabolise muscle due to its appetite supressing properties. I decided to run adderal for 4 weeks and see for myself

I.I decided to use it for a cutting phase due to my in ability to get clen due to its weight loss and appitie suppressing properties.I was well through my pct for a 4 week phera phlex cycle and was able to keep most of my strength gains from the ph, however I was eating like a beast as one should during a bulking and pct cyce and carried some excess fat with it. My goal was to shred some bf and achieve a more chiseled look rather than just look like a beast. I have used tren for this before but I didnt want to wait the 8 weeks to start due to the fact spring is approaching fast and wanted to be leaner for that time. I will log my overall experience starting with week 1

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
just curious, how old are you?

i took adderall one time, didnt like the feeling too much. my mother is a nurse and she says a lot of moms will get their children on adderal so they can take it themselves to loose weight. apparently its effective, but from a bodybuilding standpoint, id make sure you are still able to eat enough to keep ur lean mass.

but im sure you will get a lot of people telling u its a bad idea. just remember, you are pretty much low dosing meth, so stay a little cautious.

good luck

cjmilla527

Awards
So I started on 30mg of adderal xr in the am daily along with super pump250 (No inhibitor)before workout workouts/ following size on(creatine) and optimal nutrition whey protein 25mg.

Week 1-

Pros-My experience at the gym on adderal are absoulty amazing. The energy I have at the gym and the rush it gives are absolutely mind blowing. I

Cons- Eating is a pain in the balls, this **** definetly demands loads of water and the desire to eat is non existent,knowing how important frequent eating is a am able to get the carbs/protrein I need daily to prevent any catabolization.also always thirsty, water depletion,trouble getting to bed.

height 5"8
Start weight-198

Week Summary- So far so good, great workouts, keeping diet clean despite the appetite suppression, just gotta eat despite not wanting to, no strength loss, already noticing substanial fat loss, friends and girl said I was looking cut, or my arms and chest looked harder, they are definitely feeling that way.lost 4ibs but im not sure how much is water retention or what but fat loss is noticible, no strength loss.

Bench- 245x10
deadlift 310x8
squat 275x5

Monday- weight 198
Sunday- weight 194

TEAR57

TEAR57

Awards
My mother just recently started on some medication that is a slow onset amphetamine or something like that. This helps lower the risk of addiction because there is no initial rush. She has lost probably 20 lbs in 2 months and she has a terrible diet. Might be something a little safer to look into. Adderal is effective though no doubt!

Sinon

Sinon

Awards
Adderol makes you pee a **** ton, and Im almost never hungry. Its really hard to eat on it, so for gaining lean mass its hard.

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
also if you are cutting i would not be taking the creatine.

supersize77

supersize77

Awards
  • Established
also if you are cutting i would not be taking the creatine.
Why? Do you think it makes you look "puffy"? I've wondered about this but thought the water retention was supposed to be intramuscular.

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
yea it makes me look puffy in the abs and face.Thats also with mono type

AM07

Awards
  • Established
cjmilla, are you prescribed this stuff, or are you purchasing it online?

cjmilla527

Awards
Yes I am acquiring it legally.I been diagnosed with add in the past so I decided to cash in on a script to use it for cutting

ah0907

Awards
adderal made me feel great i took it for energy and focus and it helped out alot but kept me up too late and it suppressed my appetite too much

cjmilla527

Awards
my diet on a normal day looks like this

breakfast- oatmeal mixed with whey protein.. flax oil pills,multi v.
pre lunch- protein bar or shake
lunch- usally sandwhich with white meat either tuna or turkey 12 grain bread
pre workout- half a peanut butter and jelly usally..
dinner- complexcarb/ brown rice and chicken
before bead- slow release protein shake

rob561

rob561

Awards
  • Established
i am interested in this as i have aquired an adderal source.

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
Great appetite suppressant but doesn't help burn fat after the initial week or two. Thats why it isn't used as a weight loss agent.

rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established
this sounds like a heart attack waiting to happen

cjmilla527

Awards
So far so good still.. Im noticing it works best to use for preworkout giving insane workouts that alow me to not only feel good but give me energy to cut my rest times in half and keep me lifting the same amount of weight.. I admit its no clen compared to thermogenic properties but clen cant compare to the energy and motivation this stuff gives.. I have found if you are not going to use it right before the gym than dont waste your time. The power of this stuff is in the insane pumps and workouts not as a thermo.. it also helps with carb caravings and hunger that big workouts give, so getting only the calories needed and not access is no prob

Cinn

Cinn

Awards
Bombarding yourself with long-term amphetamine use is bad. I don't see a lot of harm in doing this short-term or occasionally but don't make it a staple of your every day life.

aayvee08

Awards
all i can remember..is that when i used to take that **** iwas lean as hell ...but it made me tired and sluggish..ya dig

VitaminA

Awards
Can someone please correct the spelling in the "tags" section.

I believe it's spelled Adderall not adderal. Also, can you add amphetamines to the tags.

Also, I went from 180lbs to 154lbs on this stuff over the course of 6mo without working out.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
A bad idea. The tolerance is huge, the catabolism ... strong. Even if you ADHD there are better drugs out there.

The supplement industry is heaving with top fat-burners AX top-dog, RPNs topical is strong etc... ask Rosie for the AN top products. You don't need adderall. I did a thread on nootropics somewhere - similar thing. Octopamine (Beta3?), Alphaburn (RPN?) the list is endless and each of these products is potent.

VitaminA

Awards
A bad idea. The tolerance is huge, the catabolism ... strong. Even if you ADHD there are better drugs out there.

The supplement industry is heaving with top fat-burners AX top-dog, RPNs topical is strong etc... ask Rosie for the AN top products. You don't need adderall. I did a thread on nootropics somewhere - similar thing. Octopamine (Beta3?), Alphaburn (RPN?) the list is endless and each of these products is potent.
Have you ever tried adderall?

Regarding tolerance, I don't disagree with you. However, it is easy enough to cycle the adderall so as to circumvent problems associated with progressively increasing dosages and tolerance.

See my post here:

anabolicminds.com/forum/otc-drug/87907-adderall-bodybuilding-4.html

MTG

Banned
Awards
i heard college kids take that **** to be smart and concentrate in classes pass exams ect. Is this true?

heywood

heywood

Awards
  • Established
A 30mg dose of xr is imo way over what most anybody needs. the times I have taken it for undiagnosed add I took a 30mg capsule and dosed it out over 3-8 doses. It doesn't torture your adrenals nearly as bad that way and is much easier to stop taking it without side effects. I would never use it for weight loss, it is way more valuable as a tool for concentration/focus. I used to hoard it for skiing; I was able to ski out of my mind on the stuff, especially if I smoked some weed with it.

If you have a scrip for the stuff, the impetus to lower dosage may not be there but I would recommend playing around with lower dosage so you don't burn out as quickly as you surely will otherwise.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Have you ever tried adderall?

Regarding tolerance, I don't disagree with you. However, it is easy enough to cycle the adderall so as to circumvent problems associated with progressively increasing dosages and tolerance.

See my post here:

anabolicminds.com/forum/otc-drug/87907-adderall-bodybuilding-4.html
No. I had enough tolerance against caffeine - my cortisol levels became dependent on it. Using a far stronger stim with known tolerance is out of the question. If you're going under the counter Adderall is a bad choice and again just for cutting their are a huge number of supps. For ADHD sure - but there is other stuff you can take.

If caffeine was not OTC and Adderall was 'everywhere' (like caffeine) it'd be the same thing - I'd be opposing caffeine.

Okay read the thread thanks... If you are going to use strong stims you need to know how to reset your cortisol levels. Consider it like PCT for PH. Basically your cortisol levels adjust to the stim so without it you can't generate a decent cortisol response.