Dehydrated or Multi-vit?

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
I dirnk around 7 liters of water per day and up until recently my urine has been transparent except for maybe a little yellow in the morning. I thought this meant I was hydrated so always tried to keep my urine white.

I have recently started taking a multi vit Adam by NOW foods. I am drinking the same ammount of water but now my piss is green/very yellow for most of the day.

I have upped my water intake but still yellow! Am i dehydrated or are my kidneys just struggling with all those vitamins?

Is this a good sign?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well some of the B Vitamins in NOW Adam could have this effect, but should clear out by the evening. Are you dosing any extra Vit C throughout the day? I would just up the water intake and see how it goes.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
I dirnk around 7 liters of water per day and up until recently my urine has been transparent except for maybe a little yellow in the morning. I thought this meant I was hydrated so always tried to keep my urine white.

I have recently started taking a multi vit Adam by NOW foods. I am drinking the same ammount of water but now my piss is green/very yellow for most of the day.

I have upped my water intake but still yellow! Am i dehydrated or are my kidneys just struggling with all those vitamins?

Is this a good sign?
same thign happened to me bro when i started taking adams its one of the vitamins in there its fine, i was drinking 1.5+ gallons per day and i still got it i posted a thread about it too no need to worry.

nerkle3000

Awards
i would guess its the vitamin.. i take Opti men and for a while my piss was lime green. i was freaked out at first lol

petey7408

petey7408

Banned
Awards
Don't worry about it. I take Opti Men and my pee is flourescent the first few times I go to the bathroom in the day, but by that night its clear again. Keep drinking your water and it's no big deal.